[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR
What the hell???????????

I sleep late one Saturday morning and all hell breaks loose??? What is all this s*** from people??? Its a free rom that Trip works hard on in his spare time between work and having a life and this is how people react???? Broken phone, last post,???? Too many people talking s***????? Got 15 pages of crap???

Sorry Trip. Thank you for all that you have created and shared with us. Go have sum fun this weekend, enuff of this crap for today.

Wish you the best!!

Chris

I need to find an X10 first lol :)

Guest cjsabaki

Trip,

Was showering, woke up waaay late here!! Its 1:30 pm!! I have a spare x10, can ship on Monday bro!!! No problem!!!its running miui 1.6.9, just tell me where to send it and its yours!!

The least I can do for all your work!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest Abrar bHaI
Trip,

Was showering, woke up waaay late here!! Its 1:30 pm!! I have a spare x10, can ship on Monday bro!!! No problem!!!its running miui 1.6.9, just tell me where to send it and its yours!!

Best regards,

Chris

man please PM him .... he will be most happy

Guest Cyberman_NI

Chris saves the day, again!

I think trip has had enough today. He's probably hit the sauce or trips to get his head straightened.

Cheers chris!

Guest TripNRaVeR
Chris saves the day, again!

I think trip has had enough today. He's probably hit the sauce or trips to get his head straightened.

Cheers chris!

I pm'd Chris about it.

No i wasnt hitting the sauce i was "hitting" miss Iris LOL :) B) :D ;) ;) :D :D

Guest a1exander
Trip,

Best regards,

Chris

Chris I almost get as happy as I get when I look at Trip's posts when I see yours. B) Ur kewl bro! :)

Guest Cyberman_NI
No i wasnt hitting the sauce i was "hitting" miss Iris LOL :) B) :D ;) ;) :D :D

I'm glad :D (I bet Iris broke it to get some time with you!) Good luck man.

Guest highaltitude
Wheres the buy Chris a Beer Butten :) Hats off to Chris There is some good in the World

Yeah, just need to donate to Chris so he can do expedited shipping!

Guest marcjuh2811
Trip,

Best regards,

Chris

Just like trip said in the beginning here....... there are a lot of people wanting.... and just a fiew pple giving...

respect all but keep the giving close B)

its nice to see such friendships between defs. Heads up cris :)

Guest Ryan D

Tested with BB.67 -

Although i have appreciated all your roms ..this one,after your "teaser" posted lastnight,was a bit of a let down.My hopes were a little higher,i mean basic crucial daily funtions that i use dont work correctly. music player finds no songs,titanium backup and mybackup wont read any of my backups. Contact Names are duplicated and will not let u remove duplicates at once,you have to do it one by one ,which is tedious.My opinion here is that I dont see what made this release anything special,it seems exactly like the first release except with 800x600 camera working. the camera is awesome,but without music and the other issues,i cant make it a daily rom.

Again,im not attackin u,this just seems like a last ditch effort rather than a BIG BANG on your way out.i guess i just expected this to be like the end all be all before the actualy GB release. Perhaps the hype u gave it before its actual mediafire download you posted today gave me this impression.

Hopefully someone will pickup where u left off.for now,back to EWJET(yes i know,2.1,but it runs smoother,stable,and more funtional than any custom 2.2 or 2.3 right now,ive tried every rom available)

Again,thanks for all your work you have done.From these posts i see that you are "allegedly" leaving the X10 to move to another device,Which at this point i understand since the developmental possibilites have kinda of reached their max with the 2.2 and 2.3(untill official release) and sort of "plateaued" although im sure once the official GB is released ..you will be back to create an MIUI version,i dont believe you can resist it :)

Guest marcjuh2811
Trip,

Best regards,

Chris

..... there are a lot of people wanting.... and just a fiew pple giving...

Guest cjsabaki

No thanks or beers needed!!

Just want to help, Trip has given us many many many hours of his time, I have been fortunate enuff to have gotten to use his roms since his first 2.1 aosps version!!

It is the least I can do!! I have learned every thing I know while flashing his roms!! Many fun nights playing with miui, wife and I both run Trips roms since waaaaay back. I think I owe ya a few beers a damn good dinner n at least a replacement phone!!

Best regards all,

Chris

Guest TripNRaVeR
..... there are a lot of people wanting.... and just a fiew pple giving...

Nothing less then all respects to Chris, he sits alone at the top for SURE. Almost no one is as helpfull as Chris these days. I've PM'd him and we sorted things out.

For others DONT complain about the rom, if you read all the pages then you'll find the reason for the rom to be like this. This is unfinished dev-release. No preparations done for a release. Nothing optimized nothing checked and verified. This releases are mainly for testers to test BASIC functions cause they will fail sometimes on the road to a release. I build different versions at one time to check and verify what works and what isnt working when editting new functions. The development of this version is stopped when I had an breakthrough in the latest official firmware I was working on that for the fullest. This release is the release as stated on the OP therefore it wasnt released in the first place.. That was the reason that the waiting hours where posted those where needed to fix the essential parts and glitches etc before the release. It has nothing to do with expectations I always STAND for a release and I always get in to the discussion with people about the rom quality because every rom needs to match my personal release quality (call it release checks) before it gets on.

This one missed that part competely.

T.

Guest HyperDarkness

Can anyone confirm this please?

It's really smooooooooth & fast B)

Thanks TripNLegeND :)

I can't install APK's through PC Suite, QtADB > USB debugging & Unknown Source is marked + Android usb driver is installed on my laptop

What can i do?

I can install them easily on your MIUI roms

regards,

HD

regards,

HD

Guest marcjuh2811
Nothing less then all respects to Chris, he sits alone at the top for SURE. Almost no one is as helpfull as Chris these days. I've PM'd him and we sorted things out.

For others DONT complain about the rom, if you read all the pages then you'll find the reason for the rom to be like this. This is unfinished dev-release. No preparations done for a release. Nothing optimized nothing checked and verified. This releases are mainly for testers to test BASIC functions cause they will fail sometimes on the road to a release. I build different versions at one time to check and verify what works and what isnt working when editting new functions. The development of this version is stopped when I had an breakthrough in the latest official firmware I was working on that for the fullest. This release is the release as stated on the OP therefore it wasnt released in the first place.. That was the reason that the waiting hours where posted those where needed to fix the essential parts and glitches etc before the release. It has nothing to do with expectations I always STAND for a release and I always get in to the discussion with people about the rom quality because every rom needs to match my personal release quality (call it release checks) before it gets on.

This one missed that part competely.

T.

Thats out of respect for you'r style i'll refuse to dl this and wait for the true release when you like all its features.

Pasions is a furtue.... :)

Guest Lorennz

Just couple of things don't work me. Hotmail/Live email doesn't work with Exchange though. I used you have this working with all ROMS. Also MiUi music player FC.

Thanks for this great release. Everything else works fine and smooth :).

Guest vatis
Trip,

Best regards,

Chris

Respect man , that was a nice move, thanks Chris and family !

Trip we are with you : Highway to hellllll!

:)

Cheers

Guest TripNRaVeR
Respect man , that was a nice move, thanks Chris and family !

Trip we are with you : Highway to hellllll!

:)

Cheers

I allready promised this to Chris but I'll say this again. I will finish my roms for you guys. Dont thank me, but send youre thanks to Chris.. It was all because of his generous action!

Guest Zabihjan
Trip,

Best regards,

Chris

Well done Chris. U r the man

Guest cjsabaki

Enuff of this teary eyed bullsh*t!! Lol!!! 8-) let's get to flashin n bug hunting!!! It will take probably a week to ship from usa to netherlands. Ya got sum time to spare!!

Love reading the posts and flashing roms with everybody here!!! You guys are awesome!!! Gives me something to look forward to each day!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest Evynnstarr

Good to know that support for this ROM and others will be given till the end. :)

Edited by Evynnstarr

Guest Cyberman_NI

Yeah chris thanks mate! I hit the Top button thinking that was for top blokes, and it just took me to the top of the page :) (just as well the idiot name has been taken already)