[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Albuster
Enuff of this teary eyed bullsh*t!! Lol!!! 8-) let's get to flashin n bug hunting!!! It will take probably a week to ship from usa to netherlands. Ya got sum time to spare!!

Love reading the posts and flashing roms with everybody here!!! You guys are awesome!!! Gives me something to look forward to each day!!

Best regards,

Chris

@Chris, thanx for your generosity, you make all the people here invy you, you took kwite anaction here. Respect for that

@Trip, nice job man, you the best dev x10 can have, SE please chew on that and hope you die of anger.

About the ROM, is greatest ever (camera only vga, seems gps not working for me, and landscape full of lines)

For others, stop with all crap. Please stick with the topic.

Have a nice and great day Trip

Chears to Trip and Chris

Guest Moritd
Wow!!! I just read all 33 pages :D!!

Trip sorry about your phone :S :S ... So far I can only said "You're the man" and will have everything working nice soon ;) !!

Thanks Cris for the generosity and everyone that have already donated or cheered up Trip ;) . This is like a family I'm happy to be part of B)

Greetings for Costa Rica, Pura vida :D

Good job! 33 page is so!!!

Thx Chris &Trip for great work! :)

Guest marcjuh2811
I allready promised this to Chris but I'll say this again. I will finish my roms for you guys. Dont thank me, but send youre thanks to Chris.. It was all because of his generous action!

hey trip

just 1 question man...

is this true cuz a lot of people including me responding verry quick with donating you so you could buy a new X10...

issnt that generous to?????

ore wassnt that enough untill chris came with his offer that made you change your plan on finishing it all

you know ill never talk trash but that didnt felt right to see for me as a trip supporter :)

Guest stanzzzzz
hey trip

just 1 question man...

is this true cuz a lot of people including me responding verry quick with donating you so you could buy a new X10...

issnt that generous to?????

ore wassnt that enough untill chris came with his offer that made you change your plan on finishing it all

you know ill never talk trash but that didnt felt right to see for me as a trip supporter :)

Bro dont compare money with dev works.ppl donate cos thy want to support n they love the wrk. For chris he not only donated but also have a heart to send a mob to trip as well. i m sure for trip all the fanbous oncluding you priceless:)

Guest fusioncoast

overall sound is better on this rom and i tried rockbox on this rom must say listening to music was out of the world

im using skull candy inked

Guest Alakasam
Trip - To be honest, it is still between you and SE 0 / 0, and not as either 1 / 0

His phone broke, and he wanted to get a release out to us so we didn't complain, so maybe the ROM atm is not 1/0, however as he said, no tweaks applied, and it hasn't been optimised, so once they are done, maybe it will be 1/0

Guest Moritd
Trip - To be honest, it is still between you and SE 0 / 0, and not as either 1 / 0

read some post ago.his phone is broken and he gave us the test version he`ll finish as soon as he get a x10!

Edited by Moritd

Guest PlayGunsta

Wow Chris, really generous from you! There are some good people here at Modaco, and you're for sure one of them! Let's hope the x10 will be there ASAP! Really great done, once the x10 is here, Trip should create a new thread WITHOUT crap replies in it!

Edited by PlayGunsta

Guest xoot7aa7

Hey, no offense Trip (it's not your fault), but guys: can you shut up with the posts about you loving Trip and declaring eternal devotion to him. Yes, he's a great dev, but I don't want to sift through 35 pages of crap and people saying how he's God and without him X10 is nothing just to find bug reports. This is a DEV THREAD, so please stick to discussion about the ROM and not about who is the eternal lover of Trip, ok? Go take that to another thread. I want to try out this ROM but I always go through the thread to see what problems there are but it's almost impossible because of all the TripNlovers spamming the thread with useless posts. Personally, I think the mods should delete them, but as I've said before, stop spamming this thread with useless posts. Thanks.

Guest kokokaoma

No disrespect for your work, Trip, but if this is how oficial S-E Gb. release will look like, I'll buy myself another smartphone, with a SMART Rom, cause is nothing Smart in thist version, not even a smart dial option. In my opinion, this is not acceptable for a 2011 Smartphone. I only kept my X10 because of Trip and Miui Rom, but if the developing of Miui roms stops, I'll sell my X10 the second day.

Guest RozenKruetz
Hey, no offense Trip (it's not your fault), but guys: can you shut up with the posts about you loving Trip and declaring eternal devotion to him. Yes, he's a great dev, but I don't want to sift through 35 pages of crap and people saying how he's God and without him X10 is nothing just to find bug reports. This is a DEV THREAD, so please stick to discussion about the ROM and not about who is the eternal lover of Trip, ok? Go take that to another thread. I want to try out this ROM but I always go through the thread to see what problems there are but it's almost impossible because of all the TripNlovers spamming the thread with useless posts. Personally, I think the mods should delete them, but as I've said before, stop spamming this thread with useless posts. Thanks.

+1 :)

Guest Cyberman_NI
No disrespect for your work, Trip, but if this is how oficial S-E Gb. release will look like, I'll buy myself another smartphone, with a SMART Rom, cause is nothing Smart in thist version, not even a smart dial option. In my opinion, this is not acceptable for a 2011 Smartphone. I only kept my X10 because of Trip and Miui Rom, but if the developing of Miui roms stops, I'll sell my X10 the second day.

If your read the whole thread then you would know that this wasn't a finished ROM. Trip's phone broke before he could compile and test it on a actual phone. Only trip got so frustrated with so many beggin PM's he through the head up and posted it. He knew of many bugs but because it was such a long awaited release (after his short holiday) the pressure was building. If you don't like it use another ROM, simple.

Guest Wolfbreak

LOL? My Question is why do you buy a Android Phone and SE Phone then if you want features like Smart Dialing that only HTC has i think. But if you want that then download a 3rd party App from Market there are thousand with Smart Dialing support. You know 1.6 and 2.1 from SE so why sell your X10 if GB is the same just 2.3 with new 2.2/2.3 Features, what did you expect, a whole new revamp or what? Its just 2.3 nothing changed beside the 2.2/2.3 only features from Android, SE did not changed much i think. Why people always buy a Phone they are not satisfied with and wait for updates that might make them happy? That wont happen, a update will not change the full Software from something and will never do. The base will always stay the same. If you buy a Mac and dont like Apple OS is the same, why dont you buy a Windows PC then? Do you wait for Apple to make a whole new OS in the next Update so it looks like Windows 7 or what? BTW MIUI Development isnt stopped, Trip said he will finish his ROMs!

Edited by Wolfbreak

Guest geordieboy2011
Oh no! No tease again!! You're gonna regret this moment haha, just like with "TripNFeautures", everybody was asking when It would be released and what it was etc. :)

So, uhm *cough* .. whats the final surprise?

oh no

Guest justinoz

the status bar in this rom is super sexy.

with the landscape fix and installation of custom kernel to add smoothness (because it is a bit laggy especially when browsing)

this will be my daily rom.

for now will be sticking to wolfs with zkernel.. it's the most stable ive tried so far and it is smooth as if it was buttered.

PS: sir wolf is it possible to install the status bar similar to this rom with your tw 7.1??

sorry i know this isnt the right thread but since you're here might as well

cheers :)

Guest kokokaoma
LOL? My Question is why do you buy a Android Phone and SE Phone then if you want features like Smart Dialing that only HTC has i think. But if you want that then download a 3rd party App from Market there are thousand with Smart Dialing support. You know 1.6 and 2.1 from SE so why sell your X10 if GB is the same just 2.3 with new 2.2/2.3 Features, what did you expect, a whole new revamp or what? Its just 2.3 nothing changed beside the 2.2/2.3 only features from Android, SE did not changed much i think. Why people always buy a Phone they are not satisfied with and wait for updates that might make them happy? That wont happen, a update will not change the full Software from something and will never do. The base will always stay the same. If you buy a Mac and dont like Apple OS is the same, why don't you buy a Windows PC then? Do you wait for Apple to make a whole new OS in the next Update so it looks like Windows 7 or what? BTW MIUI Development isnt stopped, Trip said he will finish his ROMs!

You're right, Wolf, with Android features. Actually, before discovering MIUI Roms I used to hate my X10, but after that, IT became another phone - everything was so simple and yet in a very attractive interface, with great features. Before Trip, I was using your ROMS, which are great, by the way, but in an Android-like way. About smart-dialing, maybe I consider it a must-have because I was a HTC user (Windows mobile) since they firs appeared (2005/2006 I think), and you expect that today's phones should all have it. X10 is my first non-HTC, Android phone, and I bought it because it was a best-deal on Orange :) Now, I love Android, but I'm sure X10 is the last S-E I'll ever buy. For the moment, I'm using Trip's Froyo 1.7.0, whic I consider to be most stable, responsive and complete Rom. Looking forward to GB MIUI Rom, but I hope it will work at least as great as this one.

Respect to all Devs out there !!!

Guest Alakasam

Actually...

This is not a dev thread, as you can see, in Modaco, there are no allocated areas to which the general public flock to, unless Trip says in the name "Dev Thread" then it is not a dev thread :), and about people following Tripianisty, that's up to them, we cannot change what religion people wanna follow o.O"

Guest Wolfbreak
You're right, Wolf, with Android features. Actually, before discovering MIUI Roms I used to hate my X10, but after that, IT became another phone - everything was so simple and yet in a very attractive interface, with great features. Before Trip, I was using your ROMS, which are great, by the way, but in an Android-like way. About smart-dialing, maybe I consider it a must-have because I was a HTC user (Windows mobile) since they firs appeared (2005/2006 I think), and you expect that today's phones should all have it. X10 is my first non-HTC, Android phone, and I bought it because it was a best-deal on Orange :) Now, I love Android, but I'm sure X10 is the last S-E I'll ever buy. For the moment, I'm using Trip's Froyo 1.7.0, whic I consider to be most stable, responsive and complete Rom. Looking forward to GB MIUI Rom, but I hope it will work at least as great as this one.

Respect to all Devs out there !!!

Yeah but the Smart Dialing is not SE faults, its just not standart for Android Phones and only HTC have it, but in Market there are nice Dialers to replace the stock Android or SE one. But you got Trips 2.2 MIUI and thats enough, 2.2 support all Apps and thats important you dont need 2.3 that bad.

Guest ali honarvar
what baseband are you using??, zoom is available?that means camera is working at high res??? please answer

the Zoom is Available but I couldn't to snapshot

Guest yesterday

+100000

Guest azrull
LOL? My Question is why do you buy a Android Phone and SE Phone then if you want features like Smart Dialing that only HTC has i think. But if you want that then download a 3rd party App from Market there are thousand with Smart Dialing support. You know 1.6 and 2.1 from SE so why sell your X10 if GB is the same just 2.3 with new 2.2/2.3 Features, what did you expect, a whole new revamp or what? Its just 2.3 nothing changed beside the 2.2/2.3 only features from Android, SE did not changed much i think. Why people always buy a Phone they are not satisfied with and wait for updates that might make them happy? That wont happen, a update will not change the full Software from something and will never do. The base will always stay the same. If you buy a Mac and dont like Apple OS is the same, why dont you buy a Windows PC then? Do you wait for Apple to make a whole new OS in the next Update so it looks like Windows 7 or what? BTW MIUI Development isnt stopped, Trip said he will finish his ROMs!

1+

Guest cjsabaki

Gotta say..... Trip and Wolf, team up on a rom, totally kick ass!!! The two young guns working on one project would be killer!!! ( hint, hint, hint...) lol!!!! You guys rock!!

Best regards,

Chris