[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest basti2909
How can i find the original operator i bought the phone from ebay it came with box but the name of the operator is not on the box.

what u can try out that u connect ur phone via Sony Ericsson Update Service and klick on Repair Phone.. The prog should find the original fw.. has to try this few weeks ago because i had no backup of the stock rom

Guest Sharaz
Try using flashtool and flash your original operator's firmware and see if it still reboots

Does not work it just keeps rebooting

Guest TripNRaVeR
:) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D

New phone headed your way!!!!!!!!! PM'D you the customs declaration form #........ 5 - 7 days max.............

Hope ya enjoy!!!

Best regards,

Chris

KING CHRIS B)

Guest a1exander
:) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D

New phone headed your way!!!!!!!!! PM'D you the customs declaration form #........ 5 - 7 days max.............

Hope ya enjoy!!!

Best regards,

Chris

You are the best Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Guest cjsabaki

Enuff thanks!!! LOL!!

Just trying to help!! Many hours spent working on these roms, just a thank you for Trip!!

I was lucky enuff to have a back up phone. I am not anything special.

Just a dorky phone geek!!! LOL!!! Made ya smile!!!! :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D B)

Best regards,

Chris

Guest yesterday
Enuff thanks!!! LOL!!

Just trying to help!! Many hours spent working on these roms, just a thank you for Trip!!

I was lucky enuff to have a back up phone. I am not anything special.

Just a dorky phone geek!!! LOL!!! Made ya smile!!!! :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D B)

Best regards,

Chris

Deleted

Edited by yesterday

Guest mama_mia

Yesterday Trip gave a great lesson of humility by the way he was working in his rom with me and the other testers. This is for the people that talks about his temper to know that he is a really great man and does the things how it's supposed, or needed, to be done!!!

Thanks TripN for the time yesterday, it was really great to be helping you in the way we were.

Sorry if I wasn't able to help you more!

Guest iggy2
Yesterday Trip gave a great lesson of humility by the way he was working in his rom with me and the other testers. This is for the people that talks about his temper to know that he is a really great man and does the things how it's supposed, or needed, to be done!!!

Thanks TripN for the time yesterday, it was really great to be helping you in the way we were.

Sorry if I wasn't able to help you more!

+1 and in addition, I hope everyone realizes how much work TRIP does behind the scenes before he puts out a ROM with very few if bugs (a good example is what is currently happening when Trip is unable to do his own testing before release).

I think after Trip gets the donated Xperia from Chris, everyone should just leave him alone for him to work his magic and provide us with the best ROM possible at this time.

Guest cjsabaki

And I think a big shout out THANK YOU needs to go out to Momma Mia, Iggy, FOTW, and ALL those that assisted the bug hunt yesterday!!!!

EVERYBODY really stepped up!!!

THANK YOU!!!

All the work makes the rom that much closer to reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

P.S. THAT is community AND that is how its supposed to be done!!! 8-)

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest Evynnstarr

I think the bug hunt yesterday was total chaos; trial and error to be precise. It should be done when Trip gets the new phone.

Guest cjsabaki

Chaos, n trial and error.........YEP, its a development thread!!

BUT people were willing to help and try.......................................... Kinda makes ya feel all warm n fuzzy.........Dope, sorry, it was just gas............ :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest andrewddickey

Fa Sho!

Sadly, I wasn't able to participate yesterday, but watched from the side-lines.

I noticed that once everyone started helping out on this, all the spamming seemed to die down.

Kudos to all that took part in the bug hunt. Shows how most of the populous cares only about the destination and not the journey to get there.

Guest StaticGTF

Just a few questions:

In OP there are 3 files with version 1.0.1:

*Rom

*Update pack

*Test pack

I understand that this is a WIP, but is the 1.0.1 at all usable for folks who are not testers?

In what order should the files be installed? (my guess is Rom, Test pack, Update pack)

What is the functionality of the camera? (don't care 'bout zoom/flash...)

Keep at it all testers! Your work is highly appreciated!

//Static

Guest TripNRaVeR
Just a few questions:

In OP there are 3 files with version 1.0.1:

*Rom

*Update pack

*Test pack

I understand that this is a WIP, but is the 1.0.1 at all usable for folks who are not testers?

In what order should the files be installed? (my guess is Rom, Test pack, Update pack)

What is the functionality of the camera? (don't care 'bout zoom/flash...)

Keep at it all testers! Your work is highly appreciated!

//Static

Just flash update pack for best results.

Guest TripNRaVeR
do we have a testing session tonight? i am ready :rolleyes:

I'm editting the looks of the MIUI froyo rom tonight. That is in need of testers :)

Guest DJJoshee
I'm editting the looks of the MIUI froyo rom tonight. That is in need of testers :)

Is this an update to your 1.7 TripNMiUi? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest jpminou

really u are amazing will be waiting :rolleyes:

but not more than 5 AM :rolleyes:

Edited by jpminou

Guest Drax01
I'm editting the looks of the MIUI froyo rom tonight. That is in need of testers :rolleyes:

Oh what the hell here :)

Ya like him Not past 11:00pm est usa am at work SSSHHHH.

Edited by Drax01

Guest Neel007
I'm editting the looks of the MIUI froyo rom tonight. That is in need of testers ;)

Can u port whole framework of GB miui into Froyo...???

I copied the framework-res from gb in 1.7... n flashed it but it didn't even boot....

Sorry for extreme noobing... :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And I think a big shout out THANK YOU needs to go out to Momma Mia, Iggy, FOTW, and ALL those that assisted the bug hunt yesterday!!!!

EVERYBODY really stepped up!!!

THANK YOU!!!

All the work makes the rom that much closer to reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Definitely just glad I could help yesterday. Learn quite a bit about roms and what not too, which is a total reward in and of itself

Trip if you need any help with that just let me know, I got you man.

Edited by FOTW