[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Zabihjan
I'm editting the looks of the MIUI froyo rom tonight. That is in need of testers :)

hey TRIP, is there no chance of getting the 2.3 miui roms to work with 2.2

Also why cant anyone port the 2.3 miui notification/status bar into 2.2?

Looking forward to the new foryo looks.

Guest azrull
hey TRIP, is there no chance of getting the 2.3 miui roms to work with 2.2

Also why cant anyone port the 2.3 miui notification/status bar into 2.2?

Looking forward to the new foryo looks.

perhaps diff framework

Guest Dagna
I'm editting the looks of the MIUI froyo rom tonight. That is in need of testers :)

Hey Trip,

Thanks for the hard work once again.

If I may, I suggest that you work on this last ROM. The end game is to make a 'near perfect' ROM that does all what a functional, good looking, fast, stable, battery efficient, and well-adapted to the phone. It is alright to think loud with all of us on some of the issues around the new ROM but remember 'what crisp air can bring'. True, the Froyo ROM has very minor issues such as Wifi notice (battery icon), camera - no zoom, battery ... If you can solve one or many of those, it is wonderful. But, keep the energy for the new ROM. Think quietly on what might have gone wrong to make the camera not work, why is it not stable, why orientation has problem, why so many FCs, ... It may good to work with many people like yesterday but it may also be totally counterproductive. Let this new thread respire a bit, close it temporarily for a couple of days and take a break. It will help a lot when you have your Phone thanks to the GUY.

If anyone says otherwise, it is for his/her own ego!

Cheers!

Edited by Dagna

Guest phflorian

Since everyone may not have noticed this, I think it's better if I point out something which I think may be a bug. Everytime my phone gets connected to a particular wifi, whenever it loses connection, I doesn't reconnect even when it is back within the wifi range.

Guest meowho
Since everyone may not have noticed this, I think it's better if I point out something which I think may be a bug. Everytime my phone gets connected to a particular wifi, whenever it loses connection, I doesn't reconnect even when it is back within the wifi range.

me too, but it happens after i flashed the zkernel...

the bug does not exist before i did that.

Guest TripNRaVeR
me too, but it happens after i flashed the zkernel...

the bug does not exist before i did that.

Therefore custom kernels are not supported.

Guest Superleeds27

Okay.

Without having to read through 40 pages of people saying te same thing.

Can someone list the current Bugs with this ROM?

Guest Ungruntled

Have you tried the "Blade Wifi Fix" from the Market?

I had the same problem as you with the TripNMiui Froyo rom but the Blade Wifi Fix worked wonders for me.

Guest Smoked33
Okay.

Without having to read through 40 pages of people saying te same thing.

Can someone list the current Bugs with this ROM?

I think it's about 40 pages long :)

Guest meowho
Therefore custom kernels are not supported.

Yeah... it's not stable enough for daily use.

Besides, your rom is fast&smooth enough

I just cant stop trying new thingsssssssssssssss LOL

Guest meowho
Have you tried the "Blade Wifi Fix" from the Market?

I had the same problem as you with the TripNMiui Froyo rom but the Blade Wifi Fix worked wonders for me.

I tried that and it works! thanks for that

Guest geordieboy2011

hi trip - ot - on your 1.7 rom

is there any way u can make the screen less responcive in sleep mode with keylock on as it keeps calling people in my pocket without me knowing and also calls other contacts when im talking to 1 it starts calling another and cuts the person off im talking to

sorry but closed the other thred so thought i cach u here

Guest Lord_Baal
hi trip - ot - on your 1.7 rom

is there any way u can make the screen less responcive in sleep mode with keylock on as it keeps calling people in my pocket without me knowing and also calls other contacts when im talking to 1 it starts calling another and cuts the person off im talking to

sorry but closed the other thred so thought i cach u here

Maybe if you disable the Home button to activate the Screen that could be resolved, i think.

There is an Tutorial for this riiiight here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...ght=HOme+Button

(If you can't see, i can past it here for you)

Edit: This is for not Calling inside your pocket!

Edited by Lord_Baal

Guest smokeweed23

Hey guys I gotta question for your rom ... I was on MIUI till I tried out and seeing how It won't run Let's golf .. I'm wondering if this has the graphics drivers working ?

Guest iggy2
Maybe if you disable the Home button to activate the Screen that could be resolved, i think.

There is an Tutorial for this riiiight here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...ght=HOme+Button

(If you can't see, i can past it here for you)

Edit: This is for not Calling inside your pocket!

Hey, thanks Lord_baal, I had forgotten about this, I have a password setup but still kept disabling my login because of too many incorrect "pocket" passwords, lol, fixed me all up.

Guest azrull
Hey everybody!!

Want to see Trip's new theme for 1.7.1 Miui????

Thank you Trip!!!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

hoho..sneak peak..with arc launcher..nice..but icon font size a little bigger..however..still nice..

Guest cjsabaki

My bad!! I moved the theme to Miui gb on my phone, arc lunched is on mine, it looks better on froyo w miui launcher...

EDIT:::: changed launchers n moved center over a bit, much better!!!!! And froyo 1.7.0 lockscreen, finally...

post-892595-1309316390_thumb.png

post-892595-1309316598_thumb.png

post-892595-1309321222_thumb.png

Edited by cjsabaki