[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest meipramuji
Released within max 10 hours.

Can't wait to try it :)

Thanks Trip.

Trip Kernel B) :D ;)

Edited by meipramuji

Guest ricardofago

Come on guys, let TriPNRaveR have his time. It will be released when it's ready.

Will camera and Bravia Engine be fully ported too in this ROM? If so, TripNRaveR should be selling phones to Sony Ericsson :).

Guest SamNXperia
If camera and Bravia Engine be fully ported too in this ROM, If so, TripNRaveR should be selling phones to Sony Ericsson B).

+1 :)

Edited by SamNXperia

Guest WhiteKnight0095
Will camera and Bravia Engine be fully ported too in this ROM? :).

yes,+1 too another 30minutes will be 25/05/11,Cheers X10

Guest xionation

Going to keep watch on my phone.. will probably leave my girlfriends house as soon as it gets posted lmao, Actually can't wait. I love your 1.7 iris by the way :)

Guest eng.adil

Welcome back sir:

i am calling you the ( king of developers ) thanks for you hard works sorry for our greats developers :) .

-i am asking you if can add full Arabic language in this great ROM please i cant use it with out my primary language B) .

i'll be very happy when i use it and all Arabic people will be happy and mentions your name in all Arabic forums .

thanks word don't enough for your greatest hard works.

Guest basti2909
Bravia Engine cannot be ported.

Emphasis on cannot

Hm why? Version 0.9 of this rom there was the bravia mobile engine included.not 100% but it was.describe please why its not possible

Guest yesterday
Hm why? Version 0.9 of this rom there was the bravia mobile engine included.not 100% but it was.describe please why its not possible

yeah it was 53.6703 % ported lol

Guest Dagna

I guess some people are born to stay that way for the rest of their lives, be always ON TOP! however EVIL others might be. Funny, some pick names that suit them so well. Fortunately, 'real' names are chosen by parents.

Thank you Z, J, B, and TRIP for the wonderful things you have done.If you were not cool headed some EVILS might have condemned our X10 with its 1.6 and at most 2.1.

Cheers