Sign in to follow this  
ben1th

Samsung Galaxy S2 Browser on LG Optimus 2X?

As mentioned in topic would it be possible? i just took the browser.apk from a custom sgs2 rom and replaced it with browser.apk in system/app on my 2X with FR18B2. That way doesnt work but i only play arround and dont really know much about that. So can any dev say if this would be possible some how? would be interesting since the browser on sgs2 works great but so far i dont know if thats because of code or hardware.

As mentioned in topic would it be possible? i just took the browser.apk from a custom sgs2 rom and replaced it with browser.apk in system/app on my 2X with FR18B2. That way doesnt work but i only play arround and dont really know much about that. So can any dev say if this would be possible some how? would be interesting since the browser on sgs2 works great but so far i dont know if thats because of code or hardware.

Opera Mobile (not mini) works very well and doesn't have any checkerboard patterns.

Opera Mobile (not mini) works very well and doesn't have any checkerboard patterns.

Oh i didnt know there is a opere mobile besides the mini. thanks for your answer, i will give it a try.