The copy of ZTE blade?

Guest xianr

Guest xianr

It seems that this phone is very popular now.So I want to get one.I have seen the following link in an advertisement:

http://moourl.com/jnpgh

It is similar to ZET blade.but there are no ZET logo on this phone.It is a little cheaper.should I get this one?

Or give me a link to buy the real one.

Thanks!

i have to shorten it

Edited by xianr

Guest Jekle
It seems that this phone is very popular now.So I want to get one.I have seen the following link in an advertisement:

http://moourl.com/jnpgh

It is similar to ZET blade.but there are no ZET logo on this phone.It is a little cheaper.should I get this one?

Or give me a link to buy the real one.

Thanks!

i have to shorten it

SPAM

Guest swisstourist

not the same screen, lower res.

back and front cam.

camera says 8 meg on the back of the phone. uh?

the asian market is filled with low quality phone ,like fake iphone 4,...stay away from it. they are bad quality.

i got one copy of nokia, screen broke after 2 weeks.sold it, fix it, and broke again,...

Edited by swisstourist

Guest xianr
not the same screen, lower res.

back and front cam.

camera says 8 meg on the back of the phone. uh?

the asian market is filled with low quality phone ,like fake iphone 4,...stay away from it. they are bad quality.

i got one copy of nokia, screen broke after 2 weeks.sold it, fix it, and broke again,...

:) i see.it runs with android 2.2.and the RAM is 256...so i wonder if it is worth to buy.

i am not a spam man

Guest evilbrain
:) i see.it runs with android 2.2.and the RAM is 256...so i wonder if it is worth to buy.

i am not a spam man

I would really not recommend to buy a phone that looks like a copy and has lamer stats than the one they copied..

Guest swisstourist
Long story short: Clone is a clone and the price is not that really lower. Get an original.

you will have problem to install ROMs as well.

and no support as it s not the same phone, different hardwares,...stay away!

Guest maff91

much slower (half the ram) (a third less speed in the cpu)

bad camera (10X worse)

worse screen (1/4 the pixels)

i bet the screen is resistive (not multitouch and not responsive)

the battery will be crap and will be even crapper after a month

And to top it off there will be no support and i guess the roms for blade will not work on this crap thing

you could have got a zte racer for that much i guess and the racer is a better phone, but the racer isn't as good as blade

Guest swisstourist

money wasted!

they are all the same, TV, same screen, all they change is the box... but inside the phone it s pretty much the same.

so a chinese zte=htc=nokia= whatever you want.

I tell you, mine did 2 weeks, and screen broke.it was a nokia copy with TV...piece of s*** I bought 2nd hand for 45$.

Edited by swisstourist

Guest finbaar

I think it is pretty amazing that the the Blade has been copied. But who would want one? There is no kudos in owning a Blade and the genuine article is cheap a anyway.