Sign in to follow this  
TylerDurdenK

How to remove Root and CWM

Having discovered terrible screen bleed on my unit I want to return it back to the shop for an exchange or refund. I have rooted the device and applied the MCR so I need to return it back to stock spec.

Is there a guide on how to achieve this?

Thanks.

Comet seem to have a bad batch. Anyway i have a NVFlash GUI tool for rooting and unrooting which i'm still testing. I might have it released by tonight if testing goes well. I have successfully unrooted using the NVFlash method. Its alot easier and quicker than the downgrading method.

If you need to do it now then try the guide here xda unroot guide

Comet seem to have a bad batch. Anyway i have a NVFlash GUI tool for rooting and unrooting which i'm still testing. I might have it released by tonight if testing goes well. I have successfully unrooted using the NVFlash method. Its alot easier and quicker than the downgrading method.

If you need to do it now then try the guide here xda unroot guide

Thanks for that, but in the mean time I found this. http://tabletroms.com/forums/showthread.ph...very-Roms/page4

Not sure if it's the same as what you're working on, but it seems an option. I am downloading now.