Phone randomly turns off

Guest Anzoz

Guest Anzoz

Hey just recently flashed to 2.1 with blackquarx rom and clockwork recovery using the very helpful tutorial on this forum. Anyways my phone recently started just turning off with out any reason at all, and when I try to turn it back on nothing happens. I tried taking my battery out for like 2 minutes and putting it back in, but no use. The only thing that can turn the phone back on is if I plug it into the charger or usb. Tried to calibrate the battery using the battery calibration app, couldn't get the battery to fully charge to 100% so I force calibrated, and as I was discharging phone for like a good 2 hours, the phone turned off again :S Anybody else experience this before?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fdespotovski

Hey just recently flashed to 2.1 with blackquarx rom and clockwork recovery using the very helpful tutorial on this forum. Anyways my phone recently started just turning off with out any reason at all, and when I try to turn it back on nothing happens. I tried taking my battery out for like 2 minutes and putting it back in, but no use. The only thing that can turn the phone back on is if I plug it into the charger or usb. Tried to calibrate the battery using the battery calibration app, couldn't get the battery to fully charge to 100% so I force calibrated, and as I was discharging phone for like a good 2 hours, the phone turned off again :S Anybody else experience this before?

Try flashing a different rom like greendroid and elegance swift. They are both great 2.1 roms and you can find them on xda developers forum.