alternative battery chargers for vega

Guest kinkade

Guest kinkade

does anyone know of an alternative charger that can be used with the vega, i'm away from home and havent brought my charger with me? i dont want to buy a new one just use one from another piece of kit that also fits the vegas charging socket, i could buy one at a push though.

( foolishly believed the battery meter which said it was on 90 and then dropped to 25 over a twenty minute period)

thanks in advance guys

Guest simonta
does anyone know of an alternative charger that can be used with the vega, i'm away from home and havent brought my charger with me? i dont want to buy a new one just use one from another piece of kit that also fits the vegas charging socket, i could buy one at a push though.

( foolishly believed the battery meter which said it was on 90 and then dropped to 25 over a twenty minute period)

thanks in advance guys

FYI, there is nothing remotely special about the Vega charger. Any charger, 12V, positive centre, 1 amp or higher rating will do. The only tricky bit is the plug size. I have several multi purpose charges around the house that can be switched from anything between 6 to 25V and have replaceable plugs that fit anything, laptops, Vega, network and USB hubs etc. Well worth investing in. If you just want a temporary replacement, cheapest you can find.

Guest flip.c

Hi,

There's this one from Argos:

Masterplug 1200mA Multi-Volt Adaptor - 982/9701 @ £9.99

Phill

Edit: Check polarity.

Edited by flip.c

Guest kinkade
Hi,

There's this one from Argos:

Masterplug 1200mA Multi-Volt Adaptor - 982/9701 @ £9.99

Phill

Edit: Check polarity.

wicked guys thanks for the tips, i am going to keep searching the house to see if there is one with the same tip, otherwise i guess i'll find an argos tomorrow

Guest gevans3342
wicked guys thanks for the tips, i am going to keep searching the house to see if there is one with the same tip, otherwise i guess i'll find an argos tomorrow

Hi there.. I can confirm the 1500ma regulated adaptor from Ryness also works a treat. £10.93 with free delivery...

Guest kinkade
Hi there.. I can confirm the 1500ma regulated adaptor from Ryness also works a treat. £10.93 with free delivery...

also turns out that jbl use the same charger for their ipod speaker stations.