Nom nom tastes like 2X Gingerbread

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest taros86

I can't share it unedited. My contact is OK with me doing a MCR!

P

ok, you can share it after your personalization and tweak?

sorry but i'm going crazy biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I can't share it unedited. My contact is OK with me doing a MCR!

P

Why is this Italian guy afraid to share? He already shared the 10C Beta trough someone else... So if you share this one and don't mention his name.... no problem :)

Can't wait. Please be fast hahaha.

How battery Paul?

Guest Batkoto

Why is this Italian guy afraid to share? He already shared the 10C Beta trough someone else... So if you share this one and don't mention his name.... no problem :)

Can't wait. Please be fast hahaha.

How battery Paul?

What makes you think 1. Guy is Italian 2. He shared v10c 3. He is afraid

Guest lukereeve

I don't understand why we can't just wait pateintly. Paul has yet to let any of us down yet. Paul pisses off his source and we say bye to anymore future leaks possibly not just for this device. Until earlier this week, we thought we were waiting months until the official Gingerbread for this phone. Surely we can give Paul the days/weeks to make something useable for us?

We need to remember, outside running this website which most people use for free. Paul has a life. Most people know and respect that. I'm sure we can all hold out on FR19 for that small amount longer,

<br />What makes you think 1. Guy is Italian 2. He shared v10c 3. He is afraid<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Cause the 10C beta was leaked by a Italian. Also a lot of leaks from Lg and Acer come from Italy ;)

Guest Batkoto
Cause the 10C beta was leaked by a Italian. Also a lot of leaks from Lg and Acer come from Italy ;)

I hope you are 100% confident in what are you saying otherwise Paul's source might get pissed off

<br />I hope you are 100% confident in what are you saying otherwise Paul's source might get pissed off

Why would he get pissed off?

I'm just saying. I'm not confirming it.... So what I've leaked a lot on the past and still do. You havn't seen me die ;)

Guest sckank

OK there's lot's of hurry up's here, but I bet Paul, on the other hand, love the enthusiasm :)

Or what do you say Paul? :)

And, because of that enthusiasm he knows that the paying users here really really appreciate Paul's work.

Guest kruppin

Have any findings to report? :) Like, did the kernel sources work? And how's the batterylife with this ROM compared to the latest v10c (622)? Anyway, thx again. Can't wait to put my teeth in this! :D

Guest katun79

Yeah! We are the champions laugh.gif

PS: no, I'm not THAT italian guy sorry...

Edited by katun79

Guest mparack

Seems like alot of people are really desperate here to have gingerbread feeding into the their Optimus 2x's system :)

A lot of people are desperate to have a phone that just works ...

A lot of people are desperate to have a phone that just works ...

In fairness, with the most recent release (especially Fr19?) it works pretty great imho...

P

Guest heartland

In fairness, with the most recent release (especially Fr19?) it works pretty great imho...

P

Yes, since last update I've had no problem. No reboots or anything and battery gets me through 1,5-2 days..

More than happy.. But, still, GB is GB.. :)

Guest BrumBrum74

On Fr19 I've had Black Screen Of Death and deleting og Exchange account info. I did a clean install as well and not many apps installed.

Battery holds around 1 day max with very little use.

Hoping for magic on Gingerbread. :)

Edited by BrumBrum74