Elitemovil Blade_Rom 2.3.4 (RC) (r7) [GEN2][Oficial ported from ZTE LIBRA] (18/07/11)

Guest Demi From Russia

Guest finbaar

Warezz????? What warez??? ohmy.gif

Thanks!

It means copyrighted material that has been freely distributed. In other words someone is saying some paid apps/content have been included in the ROM.

I flashed last night and it seems as least as good as GSF. Praise indeed. Everything so far works. It even has a 'minus' symbol on the calculator instead of a 'square'. Good work.

Guest ThrashMan

It means copyrighted material that has been freely distributed. In other words someone is saying some paid apps/content have been included in the ROM.

I flashed last night and it seems as least as good as GSF. Praise indeed. Everything so far works. It even has a 'minus' symbol on the calculator instead of a 'square'. Good work.

rofl....he's doesn't need definition of the word "warez" he wants to know what is in the ROM that you think are warez.

Guest rockstarszzzz

I've tried this ROM for over 24 hours.

I must say it looks, feels and works amazingly! It's blazing fast without overclocking etc. I've got titatinium to remove some root apps that I din't need and it's freed some space for me.

The speed, stability, features and battery life are AMAZING!

I would say it's most probably based on GSF, don't know what version. But most things look like fixed.

3G, Wifi, GPS - no issues.

Graphics - perfect (no glitches as yet).

I've lost 10% in 16 hours and still running. Use is ordinary with 3G data sync for fb, twitter, google+, 2 email accounts - always on.

Re: Warez - It's got Launcher Pro Plus and Quick Office that seem to me like questionable. I am sure LauncherPro Plus is a warez as it's full version and am not entirely sure about Quick Office.

The only fact I love about this GSF based ROM is speed, stability and battery life are maintained along with good graphics and theming.

PS: It's got ZTE dialer, not AOSP.

Guest k0zmic

I've lost 10% in 16 hours and still running. Use is ordinary with 3G data sync for fb, twitter, google+, 2 email accounts - always on.

Re: Warez - It's got Launcher Pro Plus and Quick Office that seem to me like questionable. I am sure LauncherPro Plus is a warez as it's full version and am not entirely sure about Quick Office.

The inclusion of LauncherPro Plus is certainly Warez, with QuickOffice if you can edit documents then it's the Warez version. If it's read only then it's a free version that comes with some phones, HTC springs to mind.

Guest Lancez

all links have been deleted, this topic is closed until further notice. OP, it is illegal and against MoDaCo rules to post commercial apps/games here. if you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact admin/mod team