20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Basil 123

Is there any way to fix the home button not going to the home screen , short of running the initial setup? I ran the setup, then did a cwm advanced restore and the home button didnt work again. Anything I can wipe, edit etc?

Thanks

Baz

Guest crazy_elmo

Found the bootup problem, should be fixed now.

The permissions were being set incorrectly on the init.d directory if anyone's interested. :)

P

Thanks !, already baking and downloading ;-)

Is there any way to fix the home button not going to the home screen , short of running the initial setup? I ran the setup, then did a cwm advanced restore and the home button didnt work again. Anything I can wipe, edit etc?

Thanks

Baz

Very weird, I have no idea why it does that. :/

You could try doing this: 'adb shell am start -n com.android.LGSetupWizard/com.android.LGSetupWizard.SetupWelcome'

P

Guest Basil 123

Very weird, I have no idea why it does that. :/

You could try doing this: 'adb shell am start -n com.android.LGSetupWizard/com.android.LGSetupWizard.SetupWelcome'

P

Ifound it was the ADW launche - home button binding setting - has to be changed for home button to behave normally. Sorry!

Guest fabarati

Yeah, I couldn't boot when I restored data on Gr5, even after I installed the updated version and HP kernel. I'll leave experimenting for tomorrow. I'm back to Gr4 for now.

Guest rasta666

Wiped all, back to ext3, flashed GR5 and HP-RC8-R together.

Booting fine, boot time ok.

restored all my apps and data.

Performance is great for now even on stock speeds, seems bug free.

Overclock 1408 Mhz:

Antutu score:6929

Quadrant score: 4050

Last update before the weekend folks! :)

For the poster who asked about Netflix, i'm not sure exactly what's required, but i'll try and find out!

P

Changelog

11 Nov 21:00

• Added BBA support
  • Added 'GPS fix' (now included in all bakes)
  • Added option for No Music Controls or Toggle Buttons
  • Added option for Toggle Buttons Only
  • Added option for Music Controls Only
  • Added silent camcorder

Guest racesurg

Last update before the weekend folks! :)

For the poster who asked about Netflix, i'm not sure exactly what's required, but i'll try and find out!

P

Changelog

11 Nov 21:00

• Added BBA support
  • Added 'GPS fix' (now included in all bakes)
  • Added option for No Music Controls or Toggle Buttons
  • Added option for Toggle Buttons Only
  • Added option for Music Controls Only
  • Added silent camcorder

Hi Paul. Have these options been added to the Kitchen already? I don't see them.

Guest mparack

Hi Paul. Have these options been added to the Kitchen already? I don't see them.

I can't see these options in the kitchen either. Guess I'll have to wait until next week before flashing. Can anyone confirm if a wipe is needed coming from gr4?

the kitchen went's crazy ....

What i select will not "baked" properly, if i select stock boot animation it contains the Modaco, phone problem persists, (application not installed), many more .....

thx paul :)

Guest racesurg

the kitchen went's crazy ....

What i select will not "baked" properly, if i select stock boot animation it contains the Modaco, phone problem persists, (application not installed), many more .....

thx paul :)

I concur with this, Paul. I also don't see the Roboto font in the settings, eventhough I chose it from the options. Otherwise, everything's working great. Thanks.