Games NOT working on the Blade...

Guest robinhud2010

Guest robinhud2010

As many of you have found out, the blade has some(maybe a lot of) hardware limitations when it comes to gaming due mainly to the armv6 processor. I personally found out that a few games work on some roms and on some they don't .For me modern combat sandstorm worked on froyo but didn't on gsf. anyway, here's some for a start:

Stair Dismount

Zombieville USA

TNA Wrestling impact

Blast monkeys

Stardunk

Diversion (armv6 compatible version now available)

Epic truck

Drift Mania Championship

Stellar Escape (armv6 compatible version now available)

Crazy Snowboarding pro (armv6 compatible version now available)

Lets Create Pottery! (armv6 compatible version now available)

ExZeus Arcade

Jet car stunts

Can knockdown 1 and 2 (armv6 compatible version now available)

Guerrilla Bob (armv6 compatible version now available)

Trial xtreme

Air attack HD (armv6 compatible version now available)

Spiderman total mayhem

Cordy (armv6 compatible version now available)

Feel free to post any games I've missed and if any of the ones above worked for you, please mention the rom. Thanks.:)

Edited by robinhud2010

Guest robinhud2010

Jenga & that stair fall game, they require ARM v7 I believe.

Yes, I believe it's 'Stair dismount' you're referring to.

Guest targetbsp

The market won't let you download ARMv7 games anyway so except for Gameloft games, I'm not sure a list is needed?

Battleheart and Rocket Bunnies are ARM7 market games.

Starfront:Collision from gameloft doesn't work and is probably ARM7

Guest robinhud2010

The market won't let you download ARMv7 games anyway so except for Gameloft games, I'm not sure a list is needed?

Well, we game freaks do have other sources :lol: .

Guest Zoon81

Hi!<meta http-equiv=content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">Guerilla bob ,we have armv6 fpu version no crash,no quit Air attact HD too we have armv6 versionGun bros too armv6 is alive testedSpiderman total mayhem ? i don't knowTrial xtreme ? i don't know

Edited by Zoon81

Guest robinhud2010

Hi!<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">Guerilla bob ,we have armv6 fpu version no crash,no quit Air attact HD too we have armv6 versionGun bros too armv6 is alive testedSpiderman total mayhem ? i don't knowTrial xtreme ? i don't know

Tried the armv6 versions. For both guerilla bob and air atttack hd, intros and menu are fine but it FC's as soon as the actual game starts.:blink: I'm on gsf .

Btw, does anyone know when armv6 version of jet car stunts will be out? Can't wait to play that game!

Edited by robinhud2010

Guest rafalo1333

Jenga & that stair fall game, they require ARM v7 I believe.

Jenga can be found on Polish Ipmart, I played this and works awesome :)

No barriers for Blade :) :) :)

• 1 month later...

OK, I don´t know it. Sorry and thanks for information.

It´s very good question for authors. Why they don´t make his games for ARMv6 when is it possible? If I want this game, I must download warezz because legal version isn´t. It´s theirs problem - I don´t change my Blade for another ARMv7 phone because I want one game:) It´s same question as american serials (True Blood etc.) - legal choose for watching in our country isn´t.

Edited by hudasp

Guest hlubepet

OK, I don´t know it. Sorry and thanks for information.

It´s very good question for authors. Why they don´t make his games for ARMv6 when is it possible? If I want this game, I must download warezz because legal version isn´t. It´s theirs problem - I don´t change my Blade for another ARMv7 phone because I want one game:) It´s same question as american serials (True Blood etc.) - legal choose for watching in our country isn´t.

this stoopid issues why I something cant is driving me crazy not on my phone.... the most ridiculous is our czech republic country.... stoopid restriction for normal things.... grrrrr i hate my country in this way.... too many limitations in electronic industry...

Guest targetbsp

One possibility is that, as far as I can tell, most ARMv6 phones have no floating point unit. So when games devs need a FPU they compile their games for ARMv7 forgetting about us ARMv6+VFP users. :( Just a guess though.

Because the market tries to be helpful and not sell you ARMv7 games, you can't even buy the ARMv7 version to kind of donate to the author and justify to yourself your use of the ARMv6 version you acquired. That's the stupid part. :(

Guest hlubepet

One possibility is that, as far as I can tell, most ARMv6 phones have no floating point unit. So when games devs need a FPU they compile their games for ARMv7 forgetting about us ARMv6+VFP users. :( Just a guess though.

Because the market tries to be helpful and not sell you ARMv7 games, you can't even buy the ARMv7 version to kind of donate to the author and justify to yourself your use of the ARMv6 version you acquired. That's the stupid part. :(

if I have this 3d games list (in my signature) and its working... the easies thing is the developers add string to make it downloadable to other users.... grrrrr... easy but hard at the same time..... stoopid :-D

Guest robinhud2010

You know all these games which are 'for ARMv6' that you didn't get from the Market are illegal right and you probably shouldn't be talking about them?

I'd like to point out that there's a difference between "talking" aboout illegal stuff and encouraging the use of illegal stuff. It's not like i'm hosting or providing links to these games (which modaco prohibits). I respect modaco's stance on illegal content and am only discussing these for "educational purposes".

On a lighter note, i think the devs of these games deserve little credit as they are not the ones who have worked to port these games to our device... it serves them right.dry.gif

Edited by robinhud2010

Guest robinhud2010

Well, a link to an illegal download has been provided within this thread... (not by you I know)

I'm aware of that and would like to request the poster or a moderator to edit/remove that post.:)

Why it's illegal to download the free armv6 games. I can't play the armv7, so why should I buy them?

The credits go to the people who ported the game to armv6.

If you get a game for free in the market, which is a payable iOS app, ported from another author, it's not illegal, when the original iOS author don't want to port it to Android.

Edited by Taptap1

Guest targetbsp

Actually, porting someone elses work and releasing it yourself without permission would be copyright theft by the guy doing the porting. I'm not sure how to explain that because I'm not sure how you could possibly believe otherwise? Maybe by the complete lack of regulation in the Android market has made you think it's OK I guess?

You're generally OK making your own version of a game written yourself with your own artwork etc. But to decompile and recompile theirs with their art and sound resources etc? You're asking to be sued by anyone that can be bothered.

In any case, if you actually think that someone who has taken someone elses months of development, removed the copy protection and given it to you for nothing deserves more credit than the guy developing it - I won't be able to change your mind. I'm just suggesting you don't admit, in writing, to being a criminal on a public forum is all!

Edited by targetbsp

Guest robinhud2010

All right, guys cut it out! Ths isnt a debate about whats legal and whats illegal. As mentioned above, this is a public forum and one shouldnt go about making unverified accusations!