Latest Custom Kernel

Guest TheHacKersZ

Guest TheHacKersZ

- From HERE -

This guide (A-Z) for most custom roms for x10 out there how to use custom kernel.

-Just skip to step 10 if you already have the Custom Rom flashed.

++REMINDER++ please don't install custom kernel provided by the ROMs modders just yet, or you will end up stucked at Bootloops.

Thanks to J, Z, Goroh, DL, AZ, AD, WB, AJ and all of you!!

1 - Flash your X10 with fresh SE Firmwares using Flashtool, Reboot, wait until you got stable signal. Turn on USB debugging.

2 - Root your phone using Flashtool, Install Busybox included in Flashtool.

3 - Reboot you phone. Now go to your phone screen, search for Busybox icon. open Busybox, press install.

4 - Download xRecovery 0.3, place it in your SD card.

5 - Open your file manager and search for xRecovery that you just downloaded. Install xRecovery

6 - Download your Preferred Baseband (i'm using .54 in this Guide)

7 - Flash your new Baseband using FlashTool. Reboot, wait until you got stable signal

8 - Download your Preferred custom Rom (Achotjan_2.2.3_v06 & Wolftweak ROM V008.1) this guide should work for all custom roms. Place it in your SD card.

9 - Reboot, now go to your xRecovery. Flash the new custom rom.

10 - Download Goroh custom Kernel 360 & DoomLord custom Kernel v02 boot.img & wifi module (X-Series for me)

11 - Reboot, go to your xRecovery and flash Goroh custom Kernel 360 FIRST!. Reboot, wait until you got stable signal

12 - Install setCPU, open. Set your setCPU Max: 1113600 Min: 128000 (Higher might get WLOD)

13 - Reboot, open your xRecovery again and flash the latest kernel from DoomLord v02 X-series boot.img & wifi module

14 - Reboot, enjoy the latest custom kernel!

15 - You know what, Your just F****D SE in the AZZ... xD

S-series - Stock like - will be using stock SE kernel voltages, so should work on most devices w/o issues

X-series - eXtreme - will be undervolted, so as to give better battery life

This is what i did, and it's working Perfectly on AJ & WB Rom

No Negative Comment Please.

Guest mrhcorp

:blink: i wonder if it works on trips roms..... just flashed his old CM6... hmmmmm guesss i'll try it later and will comment for the results... kinda lazy atm to reflash again if its failed :D

Guest Ri2do

:blink: i wonder if it works on trips roms..... just flashed his old CM6... hmmmmm guesss i'll try it later and will comment for the results... kinda lazy atm to reflash again if its failed :D

It will mate,

I use Trip's Froyo MIUI with Free 360 Custom Kernel.

Runs like a dream