Official 2.2.2 for MTS 916 (ZTE Racer)

Guest smg22rus

Guest smg22rus

My MTS 916 received 2.2 official update!!! I try to download and install. if success i create dump and share. sorry bad english.

Guest thauros

How update my ZTE Racer, I need to do a download of this rom, and letter enter at the ClockWorkMod and select Update from SD card?

I need stay with na original rom(2.1 Eclair).

Sorry bad english, i'm fron Brazil.

Hi,

Its a great news... Can any one of you could post a link of the official release news please...

Because i want to post it to my product supplier Dell, here in India and put pressure on

them to get ourselves an official update too for our dell xcd28(aka zte racer)...

Thank u....

Guest equiliym

cant seem to update with MTC 2.1 stock rom and FTM, i have FTM for VIP Serbia rom, cant find for MTC, can someone who did that use romdump and post it?

Guest equiliym

original_ftm.zip

After the firmware is not possible to put the Recovery, how can you help?

cant really download that since i cant register on 4pda because of russian keychars lacking.. why not just dump whole rom if updated?

also you can always flash recovery, dont see how its not possible

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Guest Denkro

Warning!

You can not install ClockworkModRecovery

after installing this update.

need a solution.

Edited by Denkro

Guest Jésus Alberto

I can´t install it in my Brazilian X850, the installation program shows several ???? even after I´ve installed cirilic characters in Win7. I start my X850 in FTM, plug USB, so the ????? inside the square turns from grey to black, I click on the square it turns to grey again and the percentage stays 0/100 and does not change. I´ve used the Original FTM was posted here.

Edited by Jésus Alberto

Guest Vlatko25

i install mtc rom from this forum,but instalation dont move from 0/100,original ftm dont install trough recovery 4.0.1.0,please help

Guest Jésus Alberto

As I´ve said the program shows characters ????? and I´ve translated the texts inside the file Ä»¿ßá¡¿Ñ »Ó«µÑßßá «í¡«ó½Ñ¡¿´ îÆæ 916.doc (as it appears in my pc). I´ve followed as it shows.

May be it is only for Russian devices(small differents). You use instruction in archive?