[THEME] Mondego Theme for GSF

Guest KingsizeX

Guest KingsizeX

GSF Mondego Theme is my first theme creation attempt so expect bugs and unfinished stuff :)

As a Ginger Stir Fry Beta 14 user I made this theme based on it's framework so it might not work well on any other version/rom I suppose. I'll soon update to GSF b15 but for now is b14 only.

What was themed:

- Statusbar

- Notifications

- Battery Mod with Percentage

- PopUps

- Sliders

- Download Bars

- Loading Circles

- LockScreen

- Changed Fonts to "Segeo WP"

- LauncherPro Dock

- Settings Power Widget

- few other stuff I forgot...

Any comments are welcome, enjoy!

GSF Mondego Theme v1.1

Compatible with: GSF Beta 14

ievgIq.png

More v1.1 Screenshots

Mondego Theme v1.1 Downloads Folder

[Mondego Theme Addons]

DOCKS

LauncherPro Dock v1.1

icdNYm.png

WIDGETS

Typographical Power Widget v1.1

ibZOLo.png

WALLPAPERS

Edited by KingsizeX

Guest Chris Banks

I like it looks good!

Only petty thing I notice is the 'ongoing' and 'notifications' aren't centered in there boxes on the screenshots.

EDIT: saying that its barely noticeable when on the phone, size of the screenshot exaggerates it, good work!

Edited by Chris Banks

Guest KingsizeX

@Laccnow - Glad you like it!

@Chris Banks - Nice to know you liked it, ya as I said it has some glitches... It is really my first theme mod. I'm doing it to learn.

I'll keep you posted and I'll try to fix some of the things you suggested.

At the moment I'm trying to Skin Power Widget to better suit this theme :)

Guest unmukt

Looks great! Cant wait to try it but does it work with b15 yet?

Thanks!

Been using it with B15.... Works great!

Thanks KingSize X....

1 request: Kindly change the look wrt USB connectivity (green android that pops when we connect the USB to the PC)

Guest KingsizeX

Been using it with B15.... Works great!

Thanks KingSize X....

1 request: Kindly change the look wrt USB connectivity (green android that pops when we connect the USB to the PC)

Hi unmukt! Can you please post a screenshot of the green Android you are talking about? It is not showing up on my phone... I'm on a Mac, don't know if it's only a PC thing.

If you post it I'll take a look at it.

EDIT: Aaaah! Is it the Green Android with a USB cable as a Hand? On USB Mass Storage dialog?

Edited by KingsizeX

Guest unmukt

Hi unmukt! Can you please post a screenshot of the green Android you are talking about? It is not showing up on my phone... I'm on a Mac, don't know if it's only a PC thing.

If you post it I'll take a look at it.

EDIT: Aaaah! Is it the Green Android with a USB cable as a Hand? On USB Mass Storage dialog?

Hey!

Yep, thats the one...

I absolutely despise it.

• 2 months later...
Guest roguecube

Is this theme still being maintained? I am now running GSF B27 and wanted to know if it is compatible or not. Must say this is an awesome clean looking theme! Hard to find them with quality like this ;)

Guest KingsizeX

Is this theme still being maintained? I am now running GSF B27 and wanted to know if it is compatible or not. Must say this is an awesome clean looking theme! Hard to find them with quality like this ;)

Hi roguecube! Well to be honest I'm not maintaining this at the moment as I'm on Cyanogen... but I can see what I can come up with for GSF b27. I started a new theme close to this one and I might just give it a final shot.

I'll keep you posted in the next few days, just watch this thread.

Cheers!

Guest roguecube

Hi roguecube! Well to be honest I'm not maintaining this at the moment as I'm on Cyanogen... but I can see what I can come up with for GSF b27. I started a new theme close to this one and I might just give it a final shot.

I'll keep you posted in the next few days, just watch this thread.

Cheers!

Wow that would be sooooo awesome, only just switched to GSF and i am really loving it. I didn't know it was possible to theme this ROM and then i found this thread :D Do you find CM7 better as a general ROM or is it just because it is easier for the themes?

Guest KingsizeX

Wow that would be sooooo awesome, only just switched to GSF and i am really loving it. I didn't know it was possible to theme this ROM and then i found this thread :D Do you find CM7 better as a general ROM or is it just because it is easier for the themes?

CM7 is now very stable and smooth so that is the Rom you should be using. I really like the extra CM7 options... and ya you can obviously theme it the way you like in a few easy steps.

I'm not really a designer, I'm a computer science student with a taste for making things beautiful :)

GSF was the best Rom for a while "IMHO" but now that we have CM7 I advise you to give it a try! ;)

Anyway... I started a new version of Mondego Theme just for fun. It is based on the old one with some more goodies.

Guest roguecube

CM7 is now very stable and smooth so that is the Rom you should be using. I really like the extra CM7 options... and ya you can obviously theme it the way you like in a few easy steps.

I'm not really a designer, I'm a computer science student with a taste for making things beautiful :)

GSF was the best Rom for a while "IMHO" but now that we have CM7 I advise you to give it a try! ;)

Anyway... I started a new version of Mondego Theme just for fun. It is based on the old one with some more goodies.

Ok great, i will give CM7 a go then, no harm in re flashing :)

Designer or not u've got good taste and i am sure the new one will be good too.