"Activate" plus membership?

Guest Cameron Eldridge

Guest Cameron Eldridge

Hello,

I've paid for a plus membership however I still cannot use the online kitchen, it only say's it is for Premium members only. How do I go about getting this membership added to my account now that I have paid?

Guest Cameron Eldridge

Hi,

have you tried logging out and back in and clearing cookies?

Yeah I've tried that now, still the same thing.

I can see it listed under the "Client Area", under the "My Purchases" section, but whenever I try to access any of the member only stuff it tells me i'm not a paid member.

Guest Simon O

Hey Cameron,

Unfortunately it looks like there is a system bug which is stopping your account from being updated correctly. I don't have the facility to fix your account myself but I'll get Paul to sort this out for you tomorrow.

Guest Cameron Eldridge

Hey Cameron,

Unfortunately it looks like there is a system bug which is stopping your account from being updated correctly. I don't have the facility to fix your account myself but I'll get Paul to sort this out for you tomorrow.

Ah cheers, thanks for that.

Guest Cameron Eldridge

Hey Cameron,

Hi there, any news on this?

Guest Cameron Eldridge

So is there anything I should/can be doing about this? It's been over a week now, I've also opened a support request, but haven't heard anything there, is there no-one other than Paul who can look at this?

Guest Johann Johari

im having the same problem. purchased an account a few days ago and initially i was able to use the online kitchen. now im unable to access it for some reason. please help me out. thanks in advance

Guest toniver

im having the same problem. purchased an account a few days ago and initially i was able to use the online kitchen. now im unable to access it for some reason. please help me out. thanks in advance

I also have the same problem, I paid days ago and I do not have anything activated. I hope that they solve it soon.

Someone knows of some Modaco's mail to see that it happens, thank you.

Edited by toniver

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jannick Kuhr

Same here, I purchased a premium account some days ago and was able to use the online kitchen. Now it tells me "Sorry, this Online Kitchen is available to Premium members only." In the client area I still see the purchase of a premium membership. Very annoying...

Guest Karl Masreliez

I have the same problem. Purchased the Ad Free + Online Kitchens membership a couple of days ago, but I can still not use the HTC Desire kitchen. Please fix this problem as soon as possible. Thank you.

Guest Brad Barbaza

I'm having the same issue..

I've tried logging in from different browsers. I have received an email that my Ad Free account has been activated, but no dice. :/

Hey Cameron,

• 3 months later...
Guest Simon O

Hi guys,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in upgrading your accounts. We do have an automated system in place which should upgrade accounts automatically once we receive payment. Sadly this has failed on this occasion so the upgrades will be done automatically.

I am really sorry for the delay and hopefully you all should be upgraded very soon.