Ginger_dmd_4.000.07_aosp_v2

Guest davidevinavil

Guest edisson77

Hi, David!

If low and middle voltage boot( from dmd_update) work not correct, can i use test5_low_ boot? It's really lowvoltage boot?

Test5_low_boot - all work normal.

From dmd_update mid_volt - playing video broken(blinking), low_volt -phone not boot.

Guest davidevinavil

Hi, David!

If low and middle voltage boot( from dmd_update) work not correct, can i use test5_low_ boot? It's really lowvoltage boot?

From dmd_update mid_volt - playing video broken(blinking), low_volt -phone not boot.

Yes, I found today this bug.. I'll release new dmd_update to put on SD.. Video is blinking only in portrait mode right? To me landscape works well...

But for now you can use test_5_boot ;)

Guest edisson77

Still I have problems with wi-fi. If the phone goes to sleep with the enabled wi-fi, then wake up error wi-fi. Requires a reboot. Maybe it's in all firmware, including stock. Please check it this.

Mobile internet - disabled

Background sync - disabled

Wi-fi - enabled

After sleep mode (20-30 sec), wake-up wi-fi error :(

Edited by edisson77

Guest davidevinavil

Hi, David!

Updatet first post with right rom..

Download it and extract dmd_update from rom and put into your SD card ;)

Guest TropicalRooster

Hi, I'm also experiencing the video playback issue with youtube and mx player using HW playback.<br />EDIT: fixed, went back and applied the boot high file in the dmd_update and it's working now. BTW thanks again David.

Edited by TropicalRooster

Guest davidevinavil

Hi, I'm also experiencing the video playback issue with youtube and mx player using HW playback,

Yes I know.. Flash a boot from rom on first post.. I've correct this bug and reupload rom, so download rom, extract dmd_update folder and put into Sd card, then enter recovery and flash boot as you want..

Guest davidevinavil

Does the high/medium/low voltage affect overclocking?

They are all the same in every things, the only difference is cpu voltage, so maybe that low voltage for some device is'n stable and you must use mid or high voltage only to get stability

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest edisson77

Updatet first post with right rom..

Download it and extract dmd_update from rom and put into your SD card ;)

David, thank you very much! New lowvoltage boot works very nice.

Good luck! :)

P.S. Check you wi-fi wake-up?

Guest RobbyRocker

Scusami, non so se devo scrivere in inglese o meno... volevo chiederti per attivare app2sd con spostamento anche della dalvik cache come devo fare? ho provato con GScript ma niente :(

grazie in anticipo.

p.s. se non va bene provo a riscrivere in inglese.

Guest RobbyRocker

english please :)

I'm sorry, I don'd know how to move app2sd with displacement of the Dalvik cache in ext2 partition... I tried with GScript, but nothing...

Thanks in advance.

(and sorry for Italian unsure.gif )

Guest davidevinavil

I'm sorry, I don'd know how to move app2sd with displacement of the Dalvik cache in ext2 partition... I tried with GScript, but nothing...

Thanks in advance.

(and sorry for Italian unsure.gif )

Whit my rom you only can use link2sd.. a2sd isn't supported.. and isn't needed because link2sd to me is better and fully working

Guest TropicalRooster

New rom is brilliant, no issues. Like David said all fixed. I have to agree link2sd works really well, been using it for a little while. Thanks again for the update.

Thank you for this great ROM. ;)

How do you use link2sd?

My second partition use EXT2 file system and is mounted on /data/nameOfPartion by link2SD.

The "create link " option seems to don't work. When I use it the application disappear <_<.

Files seems to be moved correctly but the application is not found by the system and even by link2sd itself.

Guest davidevinavil

New dmd_update avayable..

Flash it by recovery and you'll find new dmd_update folder on your SD card..

New boot with mailbox and miss call led blinking faster (1,5 sec instead of 4 sec)..

Look into dmd_update folder.. It's very comprensive ;)

All things into dmd_update folder must be flashed by recovery

dmd_update 1.1

Wow I'm super-glad to see that link2sd works with this rom!

I'd really love to try it...

I just have to follow instructions on the 1st post of the thread or I have to check in the whole discussion for updates?

Thanks to all! :)

Guest ptesmoke

david,

this update, flash right over the last release?

thanks for your work! I tried Vaches ginger 2.5 on my wifes MT first and wouldn't even boot. Yours works flawlessly, also with minimal usage on your latest kernel shes gotten 3 days on one charge!! unbelieveable!

thanks again bro

Guest davidevinavil

david,

this update, flash right over the last release?

thanks for your work! I tried Vaches ginger 2.5 on my wifes MT first and wouldn't even boot. Yours works flawlessly, also with minimal usage on your latest kernel shes gotten 3 days on one charge!! unbelieveable!

thanks again bro

Update overwrite only dmd_update folder on SD card (using recovery) , so check into folder to see which is updated ;)

Guest stonebear

Hi, I am currently using Gingerounay 2.5.1 and would like to try your rom David. :)

Can you please confirm that I understand the install instructions please, I am a beginner. This is my first smartphone.

I do this

-Flash latest leak 4.000.07

--Install recovery AmonRa 2.2 by Vache

--Reboot in recovery

--NANDROID

--Wipe ALL

--Flash rom

--Reboot

I am OK doing all that.

Then do I flash the "dmd update 1.1.zip"? Or do I extract the contents and put them on my SD card and then flash the boot I want and the theme I want? What about the "META-INF" folder?

Will there be a folder on the SD card called "dmd_update"? ("After install you will find on your sd a folder called dmd_update.") Do I ignore that folder and use "dmd_update 1.1"?

I want to make sure I understand before I try. :)

Edited by stonebear