[1.12.30]MIUI -Lens_flare ED

Guest Lens_flare

Guest zorginho

Hey lens, after some days of usage I give u my feedback and some hints...

The rom is nearly perfect, but I have 2 problems,

1 the proximity sensor doesn't work well.

2 the 3d perfs are weak (only 24fps at neocore) and most of 3d games are not smooth.

Some time ago the liquidnext had the same problem with 3d perfs and thepasto told me that was a bugged cm7 library or sokething like that, maybe he can help u to fix the 3d.

If the 3d get fixed finally the miui became the perfect rom: fast and stylish. :)

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Guest TheShak

Hey lens, after some days of usage I give u my feedback and some hints...

The rom is nearly perfect, but I have 2 problems,

1 the proximity sensor doesn't work well.

2 the 3d perfs are weak (only 24fps at neocore) and most of 3d games are not smooth.

Some time ago the liquidnext had the same problem with 3d perfs and thepasto told me that was a bugged cm7 library or sokething like that, maybe he can help u to fix the 3d.

If the 3d get fixed finally the miui became the perfect rom: fast and stylish. :)

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

+1 re:prox sensor

Guest Master_T

Installed 11.11, happy to report the prox sensor works propoertly now!

Also, flashed WITHOUT wiping, all went well, except you will lose the system apps settings, so use miui backup to backup and restore system settings, desktop layout etc....

Also, apps that were on SD disappeared, had to reinstall them. Apps in the phone memory remained intact.

All in all 11.11 is even better than 11.4, Lens you're the man!

Edited by Master_T

Guest AcerFerrari

What about battery drain under 3g?

For the actual stats i cant give you

But it drains less than LN

Only comparison, no figures

But i am truly amazed by the battery draining! When I use LN if I watch Transformers 3 via Moboplayer the battery is finished within 2 hours (Which means after watching the whole movie my battery would ran out), but for MIUI I watch it 3 times and there are still 54% left!

Lens you are the god of mighty!

Guest Ma7moud

Can anyone tell me how to add Arabic language in this rom it only show disconnected litters

i'm uploading the Arabic fix for you smile.gif will add link when its finished

EDIT: link added

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33906464/miui-1.11.11_RTLFix.zip

flash this in recovery and everything should be ok, but no arabic keyboard included sad.gif

Edited by Ma7moud

Guest Ma7moud

Ma7moud

Your fix will be in language packs thread, if you can, please provide newer version, they also will be in mine thread.

i think i can provide newer versions when they come out

Guest Pbmounza

lens sorry about my english . Now i'm use 1.11.11 and i want to change to 1.11.18 can you tell me what is diff. between both of this and why i can not change my theme on 1.11.11 It said " New font library may cause some apps to display incorrectle. reboot to fix this issue ." But i'v try to reboot for many time but the problem does't solve . How can i do

Guest Pbmounza

You can't change only font, other staf *should* be changed automatically

Oh thank

Sorry for a huge delay, I definetely port it but have no time for it :(

nevermind ^^

Guest Pbmounza

i can't download 1.11.18 it stop at 91 percent How can i do . I can't flash 1.9.9 because i'm stuck on the bootloader screen how can i do to solve the problem .

Guest Pbmounza

i can't install some app on my miui 1.11.11 It tell this app can not install on sd card but i want to install it on internal mem how to chang the path of install app