[1.12.30]MIUI -Lens_flare ED

Guest Lens_flare

hi >< i have something to ask about the clean version...

is the superuser app working on this? @_@ i dun seem like can use my luckypatcher...

Guest Lens_flare
s the superuser app working on this?

of course it works.. have you permit root access on SU settings? Does your app has that permission in list?

yes >< me checked that, but when i on the lucky patcher it doesnt appear to ask for root permision o.o...not appear on list too...only got the GO launcher work

its still the same @_@ even busybox not working....

i have no idea why...

i download custom busy box and super user its not working also

Guest alboz83

Hi Lens..i need a miui 1.11.18 but multiupload is dead and in miui rom downloader there is a phoenix version. Can you reupload this version? It is the last version with led working. Thanx

Guest Master_T

Hi Lens..i need a miui 1.11.18 but multiupload is dead and in miui rom downloader there is a phoenix version. Can you reupload this version? It is the last version with led working. Thanx

I'm searching for this as well... can someone reupload it??

Guest Lens_flare
.i need a miui 1.11.18

in miui rom downloader there is a phoenix version.

According this info I could say that there was no 1.11.18 from me. And I don't have much space to store all of the roms. So I don't have that version too.

Guest alboz83

Thanx Lens :( I'm using your 1.2.30 rom and it's amazing, but there is no chance to have led working (very important for me). I must back to phoenix version :(

Guest Master_T

Version 1.11.4 that is downloadable from Nexus-Lab is Lens one... I'm installing that, I think it'll be my definitive rom, unless by a miracle someone manages to run ICS MIUI on the liquid...

Guest joker87
Thanx Lens I'm using your 1.2.30 rom and it's amazing, but there is no chance to have led working (very important for me). I must back to phoenix version

I'm running 1.11.18 at the moment, and I'm pretty sure it's LF's version. I'll try to upload it.

UPDATE: Check it out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?eny04jghppkw1d5

Edited by joker87

Guest iKrautDroid

Hey Lens_flare, since both you and phenix have stopped updating Miui for the liquid, it would be superb if you could provide a little guide on porting Miui to the liquid so that us noobs can make our own Miui updates. Please rolleyes.gif...

That would be really great!

Cheers

Guest Lens_flare

uhm, there are some guide over that thread, just find'em.

Maybe I could assemble newer one according to mine experience.. just need more time for it :P