[1.12.30]MIUI -Lens_flare ED

Guest Lens_flare

Guest Maritz

I have flashed the stable 2.3.4 ROM with HW and I can not get my phone to register on the network for data. I am a Fido customer and the phone registers on Rogers network for phone calls and the phone will send and receive calls however it will not connect to Fido for the data. Thoughts??

Guest Master_T

On the Phoenix version all is working fine, sensors tethering led... lens take a look on ur port.

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Is there an english pack for the phoenix version?

Guest Ma7moud

i'm now using MIUI 1.8.12 and i haven't noticed any bugs, i haven't spent much time with it but i will see

i have 2 questions:

1- how to enable swap on it ?

2- do i have to use SetCPU to overclock or is it there somewhere in the settings ?

Guest dancerobot

I have flashed the stable 2.3.4 ROM with HW and I can not get my phone to register on the network for data. I am a Fido customer and the phone registers on Rogers network for phone calls and the phone will send and receive calls however it will not connect to Fido for the data. Thoughts??

Hello, this will be the same for all MIUI ROMs and many other ROMs out there. You need to manually add your APN settings to get data.

• go to settings->system->mobile operators (or something like that)
  • choose "APN list"
  • hit the menu button, choose "Add"
  • for name, put "fido"
  • for server, put "internet.fido.ca"
  • for username, put "fido"
  • for password, put "fido"
  • for server type, put "default"
  • leave everything else as is
  • hit the menu button, choose "save"
  • you should now see the list of APNs which will have only one, the fido one you just created
  • select the fido APN you created
  • wait about 5 seconds, you should have data.

You will have to do this each time you install a MIUI rom. Annoying but takes 15 seconds. I recommend copy and pasting "fido" while doing it to save more time :)

Good luck!

Edited by dancerobot

Guest Lens_flare
I have experienced FC when I am using Market or FB.

any log for me?

I recommend copy and pasting "fido" while doing it to save more time :)

or just use apn backup&restore ><

ok, just downloaded latest update but not installed it yet, can someone give us a report are everything working alright like making & getting calls, wifi, no random boots etc.?

Guest MCAlex

Has the new MIUI 2.3.5a got better RAM consumption? I mean, has it got more RAM free? (more than 80 MB, on Liquid)

Full HW working?

Has it also got a better "game playing" experience? :P

Is it more stable than others?

Thank u! :D :D

Guest Daneel_87

trying miui on mi liquid for the first time, I installed latest stable on first post, 2.3.5a, is there an italian pack for it? some elements in the UI are still chinese, does lang pack fix this? thanks

Guest Lens_flare

2.3.5a is chinese native Desire rom. I've deodexed it, then ported and changed language to english(not translated, just changed :D). Dunno if it will have some language packs.