[1.12.30]MIUI -Lens_flare ED

Guest Lens_flare

Guest Lens_flare
just downloaded it with miui rom downloader

Really? Interesting.. who is that hero who uploaded it to rom dloader? :/

upd: seems I know who is it, but it's not me :D

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Master_T

I installed 1.8.26 yesterday 'cos I was impatient :P and I must say it eats a lot less battery than any Phoenix build., and works perfectly. Will wait for someone to report if this has bugs and whether it consumes less or more battery than .26 before updating. Anyway, great job Lens, as always, you're a hero!

I closed almost all communications, no WiFi, not data sync, not mobile connection, battery drained 65% in 17 hours.

That's shocking.

That's strange o.O

What ROM are you using?

Because I use 2.3.5a and it drains less than 25% in 17 hours without connections.

Hello,

can I use a older german language pack for MIUI 1.9.2 ?

Hi,

Have you searched for it here: http://miui-germany.de/forum2/index.php ?

Guest Master_T

I closed almost all communications, no WiFi, not data sync, not mobile connection, battery drained 65% in 17 hours.

That's shocking.

On 1.9.2 ?? I've been running 1.8.26 for 3 days and I still have 14% left... great battery life, comparable to stock roms I'd say.

Guest vikings123

On 1.9.2 ?? I've been running 1.8.26 for 3 days and I still have 14% left... great battery life, comparable to stock roms I'd say.

I was using 1.9.2.

I had no problem with 1.8.26 at all.

That's why I said shocking.

Guest Master_T

I was using 1.9.2.

I had no problem with 1.8.26 at all.

That's why I said shocking.

Thanks, I guess I'll wait before updating then. LiquidNext users report the same issue, I guess it's a bug in the 1.8 LN kernel? (If 1.9.2 is based on 1.8 kernel that is...)

Guest vikings123

Thanks, I guess I'll wait before updating then. LiquidNext users report the same issue, I guess it's a bug in the 1.8 LN kernel? (If 1.9.2 is based on 1.8 kernel that is...)

To me, LiquidNext 1.8 seems to be better.

I closed everything except WiFi and it drained 9% over 11hours.

Guest Master_T

Miui 1.9.2 based on ancient ln kernel :D

let's call it ln1.6 kernel.

Mmm, must be something else then... anyway, my 1.8.26 is working perfectly, I think I'll stick with ip :)

with 1.9.2 i get random shutdowns & i have to remove battery to get it reboot again. Also there is weird battery usage like i charge phone to 100% at evening then remove charger and in the morning battery has gone as low as 30% but this does not happen every time. i have not been able to find the reason for this...

Guest Ma7moud

i spent about a month with MIUI and i have a few dumb questions

1- is there a reason for why we don't have hardware acceleration for HD video playback on Liquid ?

2- i can't get SetCPU app to install so i'm stuck with other overclocking apps that uses way too much ram, how can i use SetCPU ?

3- can anyone play "Plants Vs Zombies" on this rom ? i get the hourglass picture for a few seconds then its just black screen, but i can go to home screen normally and close it

4- i have an A1 so i suffer from low free ram, i made a 500MB swap partition on my SD card and it makes the apps run in the background without being killed but i can feel little improvements in UI interactions

so my question is can we do anything to minimize the ram usage of the ROM ? the highest free ram i got was 102MB but that was for a few minutes, 95% of the time its 70MB without any apps running at all

thanks for the hard work, but if the ram issues of MIUI can't be solved then i might go back to LeoGinger which was perfect in performance but no eye candy at all sad.gif

Am I the only one to have a not working camera zoom ? When I zoom with camera, and then take the picture, it saves the photo like if I had not zoomed. I tried zooming at x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, but it's always the same.

Edited by Wawa63

Am I the only one to have a not working camera zoom ? When I zoom with camera, and then take the picture, it saves the photo like if I had not zoomed. I tried zooming at x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, but it's always the same.

No... but I think zooming works only with default resolution: 1024*768

Guest vikings123

Lens, is 1.9.9 an English version?

You are awesome!

It is an English version. But I have problem with SuperUser. Though Recovery showed the ROM was rooted, but apparently it does not work.

Trying to download Phoenix's version through MIUI ROM Downloader.

Guest vikings123

It is an English version. But I have problem with SuperUser. Though Recovery showed the ROM was rooted, but apparently it does not work.

Trying to download Phoenix's version through MIUI ROM Downloader.

No luck.

Can not download through downloader.

Guest vikings123

Phoenix's version on miuiandroid updater? Are you sure??

Damn, whole world against me :/

Yes, Lens.

But I can not download it. It always stops at somewhere between 5~12%.

I tried to unroot and then re-root 1.9.9.

Superuser seems to be working. But I have another problem with SD storage.

I am going to wait for a stable version.

Edited by vikings123

Guest vikings123

Yes, Lens.

But I can not download it. It always stops at somewhere between 5~12%.

I tried to unroot and then re-root 1.9.9.

Superuser seems to be working. But I have another problem with SD storage.

I am going to wait for a stable version.

I flashed su v 2.3.6 and it seems to e working OK, finally.