Unlocking The Orange Monte Carlo

Guest lordjubblydave

The R showing would simply be because it was using a network other than the one your phone is simlocked to.

As far as your phone is concerned, your "roaming" it doesn't know your using a non orange sim card.

Edited by Lew247

I had a smart sim working the first week the phones came out,But no internet couldn't get that working, it also had the r above signal but calls made did show up on my t-mobile sim so it wasn't actuall roaming.

I had a smart sim working the first week the phones came out,But no internet couldn't get that working, it also had the r above signal but calls made did show up on my t-mobile sim so it wasn't actuall roaming.

Internet works only if the settings allow internet roaming

I have my MC working in spain with this card http://www.dealextre...ttachment-23988.

It's working: make calls, receive calls (From home phones and other mobile phones), conecting to internet, receive mesages. Send messagesis working too.

To have internet working I had to configure apn.

Edited by apmel

I tested a second phone and the SIM card of another operator. everything works, internet and sms as well. APN settings and resolution Internet roaming service are required.

Edited by zToni

For me I had to cut a bit my sim and introduce the sim with this "sim". There are tutorials to learn how to do.

thats good news!you need th have this "sim" inserted all the time to work?

that means that the phone is almost unlocked?

I tested a second phone and the SIM card of another operator. everything works, internet and sms as well. APN settings and resolution Internet roaming service are required.

Hello

Can you please explain "APN settings and resolution Internet roaming service are required." ?

Thank you.

Hello

Can you please explain "APN settings and resolution Internet roaming service are required." ?

Thank you.

Internet connected after i:

1. Manually set APN

2. turn on "Data roaming"

Guest tilal6991

Any updates on standard unlocking, without these special sim card things (not sure whether to buy one as not sure how they work or what you have to do with them

All you need to do with the turbo sims is to place them in your phone with your sim card inside them - they only cose a few pounds - not expensive even if you mess up.

Guest Dectorian

All you need to do with the turbo sims is to place them in your phone with your sim card inside them - they only cose a few pounds - not expensive even if you mess up.

Hi . Has anyone had success with x-sim ? I've tried all preset codes to no avail

I'm using a xsim (search in google super X-SIM III dealextreme). My process was:

1) Cut a corner of my sim

2) Introduce my sim with the X-SIM in the slot of SIM

3) Switch on my mobile

4) Configure the APN.

5) Use the pone (3g, receive and make calls, send sms, receive sms).

Hi . Has anyone had success with x-sim ? I've tried all preset codes to no avail

After zte skate will go on sale unlocked, can than this unlocked phone be used to get the unlock for locked phone

is it possible to overwrite section where locking mechanism is located?

Will unlocked phone brings are closer to crack the protection? How long will it take to get crack, hack for locked OMC :) ?

Thank you.

Kind regards.