[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

There is difference for me in users just needed a couple of test results, i'm going to sleep now and then the rom will be public, did make some nice upgrades in it.

Guest t0anh0

Advantages :-

* Signal : Full bars (4 bars ) here in saudi arabia spicially when selecting GSM only .

*battery life is Awesome ... i've never used live wallpapers before cause of battery and lags but now i can ...thanx trip .

* In general this is the best Rom i ever used in my X10 ....and this can totaly be used as a daily rom ..... so smooth and fast ...

*App2SD Works .

Disadvantages:-

* miui music : stil lag with equalizer i know DSP can be a replacement for equalizer but i find the music player equalizer has much clearer sound (using Bose headphones ).

* mobile network settings >>>> GSM/UMTS Options FC then activate Flight mode.

* AutoFocus .

Sorry trip i can't find more bugs than these and i think i'm reporting the same bugs as you guys do ...... it's almost perfect.... more x10 users should know about this ..... should we start spamming XDA ? .... :D

If you want to use MIUI EQ, try to disable download, display lyrics and remove DSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

MIUI MUSIC APP: If you experience any freezing, FC, or even possibly a reboot while using the MIUI MUSIC app, please do one of the following or both: Disable the EQ (Press the menu button from within the MIUI MUSIC APP and press "Disable EQ"), or.. Turn OFF fade settings in the settings of the MIUI MUSIC APP (press the menu button, go into settings and scroll to the bottom, its there!) if you try one or the other and still have the issue then try both. Everyone is well aware of this issue so PLEASE DONT REPORT IT.. thanks for you cooperation!

To others:

I can say about the update that the screen quality will be noticable improved...

Goodnight. B)

Guest hemo1001

If you want to use MIUI EQ, try to disable download, display lyrics and remove DSP

stll FC and rom lag when skipping many songs ... i disabled everything and enabled only EQ .... anyway thanks for help :)

Edit : so it's MIUI bug ...... thank you sir

Edited by hemo1001

Guest t0anh0

Just wondering...Under theme (online theme, try to modify lock screen and look for stocksense), it s sexy one. If we can use it for default lock screen?:)

Guest Lancez

If everyone is not getting the link and only a selected few are, all this discussion and bug reports could be done over PMs in a conversation. dry.gif

In other words, I want the link rolleyes.gif

LOL, me want link too.

I have tried a couple of GB roms, but this one outperforms them all. Performance is absolutely amazing. No issues so far and I hope I can say so even after some more days of use.

However, I lack Swedish language support. Danish and Finnish, but not Swedish. What's wrong with us Swedes?

Guest hemo1001

im missing the party started...want link too trip blink.gifwink.gif

he's sleeping .... link will be posted tomorrow ......

Edited by hemo1001

LOL, me want link too.

Join the waiting party :P

;)I brought some popcorn . lol.

@ chris , I'll wash your dishes for a week if you give me a black market link . lol . :wub::blush:

Edited by Oodie

Guest bnextazi

Hi all!,

i'm new around here, i'm using X10 for over a year now and only found out yesterday about all the flashing, ROMing, MIUI, etc.

As far as i can tell my TripNMiUI install done successfully, but yet i have unsolved issues.

I backuped my contacts and SMS with TitaniumBackup and with the Backup&Restore softwares, but it seems both of them not comptable with that ROM, any idea how

can i restore my data back?

And yet I cant find the xLoud feature can someone tell me where it is?

Sorry for my newbish questions :)...

Thank you very very much Trip for your work that ROM is awesome :0

הקשב

דרג את התרגום

Edited by bnextazi

Guest tryantar

As far as i can tell my TripNMiUI install done successfully, but yet i have unsolved issues.

I backuped my contacts and SMS with TitaniumBackup and with the Backup&Restore softwares, but it seems both of them not comptable with that ROM, any idea how

can i restore my data back?

okaayy contacts you have to go back to your original rom and export contacts to SD card in the menu option or download some contacts backup manager from the market.

for the SMS you HAVE to download some sms backup and restore from the market. there are quite a few, try it =) I have not tried backing up the two apps in titanium.. so im not so sure if it can work so yeah try the above =) it should work cause i use it all the time =D

regards K

Guest bnextazi

okaayy contacts you have to go back to your original rom and export contacts to SD card in the menu option or download some contacts backup manager from the market.

for the SMS you HAVE to download some sms backup and restore from the market. there are quite a few, try it =) I have not tried backing up the two apps in titanium.. so im not so sure if it can work so yeah try the above =) it should work cause i use it all the time =D

regards K

Thank you very much =] and how about xLoud do you where can i find it?

Guest FlashL3gend

Hey xloud I think is already implemented in this rom. If you want the on off featur u have toflash to an original rom ortry one that has that feature likewilfs rom. Hopethis helps!

Guest omega2428

blink.gif FC when opening APN setting, how to fix it? I can't set my internet and mms setting.

Thanks for anwsers.

You can use APN manager from market and manage your APN with it.

To others:

I can say about the update that the screen quality will be noticable improved...

Goodnight. B)

Hey Trip,

Thanks for the good hard work which is paying off, as you have built a solid, beautiful, and fully functional ROM. Some, including myself, are facing No Service issue while trying to setup APN under Mobile Network Settings... Any chance of fixing this too?

Cheers!

Sorry, I didn't notice the Tip given just one post above. Will try the APN manager

Edited by Dagna

Guest jh0000

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well when something involves the mobile connections quite heavily its better to test it first before everyone screems a topic full with the same bugs and questions.

i just find 101.235.U.B71 can't send mms again, but 100.235.U.B71 is ok~

and when i enter Moblie Network Settings, and select the last two option, i get FC~ 100.235.U.B71 has no this two option~

Guest patx10pat

Mediafire has problems apparently. Recently when I'm trying to download from Mf the page just refreshes. Sir Trip please consider using other file hosting sites as well :)

laugh.gif

Guest GlossGhost

Mediafire has problems apparently. Recently when I'm trying to download from Mf the page just refreshes. Sir Trip please consider using other file hosting sites as well :)

laugh.gif

Run the browser in safe mode or use IE.

Guest SourceCode

Trip - Your "call volume hack" seems to be doing wonders mate!! :)

The call quality is clearer and louder than ever before. Nice work!!

Thank you!

Mediafire has problems apparently. Recently when I'm trying to download from Mf the page just refreshes. Sir Trip please consider using other file hosting sites as well

Try another browser ;)

Guest patx10pat

I already tried Firefox, Chrome and Rockmelt. Nothing worked. Either the page failed to load or it just refreshed.

:(

Edited by patx10pat