[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Linktodevil

great rom

but i always use smart keybord pro ... i installed that but i can only choose Android keyboard!!!!!!!

it is very very important to me .... what can i do!

Same problem, I already install 5 different keyboards, but android keyboard just to choice...

I try your keyboard but same problem... Just Android keyboard for choice...

I install anothers keyboards like smart keyboard and go keyboard from market, but donĀ“t appear... just android keyboard...

im thinking u have to enable it first in System settings Language & Input Settings then Input Set. not sure if you already tried this, thought to help possibly.

Guest Linktodevil

im thinking u have to enable it first in System settings Language & Input Settings then Input Set. not sure if you already tried this, thought to help possibly.

I try that, but nothing..

Guest jpminou

no, itĀ“s necessary?

no need just asking to see where the problem come from.

and i have the same issue but for me not a problem cause i never change my keyboard.

Edited by jpminou

@Trip

ppl keeping you busy friend

thanks for everthing. what happens behind the scenes, only if ppl knew. your a great director/editor/actor :lol:

Edited by ID10T

Guest Linktodevil

yehhhhhhhhh for keybord issue

i remove android keybord with root app remover and reboot now i can use smartkeybordpro 4.4.1

This works for me too...

Guest InSaiyanOne

yehhhhhhhhh for keybord issue

i remove android keybord with root app remover and reboot now i can use smartkeybordpro 4.4.1

You really should not have to remove the keyboard for you to use another one. There are two ways to have extra keyboards run, you install the apk, then go to input settings and pick your new keyboard (or while typing something like a sms message just long press the input box and it should pop up a "input method" message and take you right to where you should be able to choose your new keyboard).

This comment isn't towards you but it really should be common sense to explore (not necessarily change) around on your settings on your phone. Especially when you use different roms. Settings move, change, and altogether disappear (like in the input settings which make it a pain to get swype to be licensed). The other reason is to note what values you have in these areas so if things are not working you can (hopefully) notice if something is different.

-----

The more familiar you are with your phone the easier it is to figure out what is wrong with it.

You really should not have to remove the keyboard for you to use another one. There are two ways to have extra keyboards run, you install the apk, then go to input settings and pick your new keyboard (or while typing something like a sms message just long press the input box and it should pop up a "input method" message and take you right to where you should be able to choose your new keyboard).

This comment isn't towards you but it really should be common sense to explore (not necessarily change) around on your settings on your phone. Especially when you use different roms. Settings move, change, and altogether disappear (like in the input settings which make it a pain to get swype to be licensed). The other reason is to note what values you have in these areas so if things are not working you can (hopefully) notice if something is different.

-----

The more familiar you are with your phone the easier it is to figure out what is wrong with it.

i agree and tried explaining this earlier. hope no -1's

Edited by ID10T

Guest magicyoda

Trip : great Rom ! But Wifi disconnecting after 3min still occurs here, anyone got an idea? Sleep policy on never doesnt change anything

I know that static ip works but i thought dhcp was fixed , anyone can confirm,?

Edited by magicyoda

Guest k.s.deviate

hey guys. dont know if this is the place to ask but here goes. i flashed your new rom trip, gotta say its fantastic. but.. now flashtool doesnt recognize my x10....

Guest hirosz

i had same problem issue of keyboard (in my case japanese keyboard).

i install it manually.

i copied japaneseime4.3.apk to /system/app, and tap it then apk was installed.

at last i can select japanese keyboard.

Guest jpminou

i agree and tried explaining this earlier. hope no -1's

thanks for ur help but the problem is that when u install an extra keyboard it doesn't shows in the current keyboard under the language & input settings .

Edited by jpminou

thanks for ur help but the problem is that when u install an extra keyboard it doesn't shows in the current keyboard under the input settings .

well, Perfect Keyboard was there, sorry for any inconvenients.

100, yeahhh

Guest geordieboy2011

rom is amazing ands very few faults apart from the known but just a quick one

in network settings where you can set up 2g/3g ect what is world mode ???????? and which is better gsm/wcdma preferred or gsm/wcdma auto for signal

cheers ;lee

Guest TripNRaVeR

rom is amazing ands very few faults apart from the known but just a quick one

in network settings where you can set up 2g/3g ect what is world mode ???????? and which is better gsm/wcdma preferred or gsm/wcdma auto for signal

cheers ;lee

You are on the old rom.

Issue with the keyboards is fixed