[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest geordieboy2011

:lol: for those with music problems crashing

run mixzing and set it as your main music player and no probs even with eq on

its free from market and is a good music player i now use it as my stock one and never had a problem

even works on lock screen when double tap if use that

:P

(must change lock screen to trips old one not new one)

Guest jpminou

You are on the old rom.

Issue with the keyboards is fixed

tnx for the keyboard fix but there is something wrong with the multitouch , i test it with phone tester and it recognize only 1

Guest jpminou

post-902908-0-67557100-1313450605_thumb.

post-902908-0-80441600-1313450593_thumb.

This is Perfect Keyboard. installed w/o any problems.

u are lucky but Trip has a fix for the keyboard now ;)

edit: this is the GB keyboard :P

Edited by jpminou

Guest geordieboy2011

You are on the old rom.

Issue with the keyboards is fixed

wtf lol

just seen and i thought i had the latest on

where did that come from ?

is there a changelog for it trip

as i was just going to keep running this for a few days as every other day im upgrading as had no probs

cheers

Guest TripNRaVeR

tnx for the keyboard fix but there is something wrong with the multitouch , i test it with phone tester and it recognize only 1

I use phone tester and it works as normal here :blink:

Guest Cyberman_NI

Thanks yet again Trip!!! Loving the darker look. Very smooth and fast.

Whenever you get a job working in Google / Motorola's android dev team, maybe pumpin out limited edition pre-rooted customized phones

I'll be tell everyone I was using Trip's roms years ago!!! B) Don't forget the forum's when your famous man!!!

Your work is second to NOBODY!!! And your work rate is amazing.

Can't get over Evynnstarr [url=http://android.modaco.com/user/901729-evynnstarr/] even wanting a preview invite last night, he was even bein semi nice too :P

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest jpminou

I use phone tester and it works as normal here :blink:

i'm sorry but i think this problem come cause i took out the screen protector,but there is another user that have problem with dual touch.

edit i will try ur previous rom just to check if it is my phone or the rom.

Edited by jpminou

Guest cjsabaki

Late as usual.... beer in hand, smoke em if ya got em, flashing NOW!!! God, I love this place!!!!

Thanks Trip!! See ya'al in 30!!

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest BuglyAstard

great rom

but i always use smart keybord pro ... i installed that but i can only choose Android keyboard!!!!!!!

it is very very important to me .... what can i do!

I noticed alot of posts about keyboard not appearing, I had this problem too, I fixed it. First, I installed my favorite keyboard ever swiftkey using the miui file manager, then noticed that it didnt show the keyboard in settings. So, I used titanium backup pro to restore app+data, still no show, so I used titanium to uninstall android keyboard, then rebooted and my swiftkey is now working perfectly.

I had one other problem, fixed now. I restored a bunch of apps and rebooted, it got stuck at the boot animation and I got a phone call then it WLOD on me so I pulled the battery, went to xrec and wiped dalvic fixed permissions and reboot, no more probs.

One last note, power amp from the market works awesome best player without question, so dont complain about the miui player theres options.

Guest KingNothingUA

mt working for me.

everything seems really fine, got my new daily rom now! :)

bug i found: tapping sound and vibraition settings leads to fc of settings. cant open the sound settings.

Guest Evynnstarr

Thanks yet again Trip!!! Loving the darker look. Very smooth and fast.

Whenever you get a job working in Google / Motorola's android dev team, maybe pumpin out limited edition pre-rooted customized phones

I'll be tell everyone I was using Trip's roms years ago!!! B) Don't forget the forum's when your famous man!!!

Your work is second to NOBODY!!! And your work rate is amazing.

Can't get over Evynnstarr even wanting a preview invite last night, he was even bein semi nice too :P

Well, little girl, get over it, because I have stated many times that I love Trip's ROMs. smile.gif

Guest jpminou

What is the official supported multi-touch value by SEMC?

Is it 2? (DT) or 4? (MT)

i think 2 but not sure.

i went back to ur previous version and the dual touch is working fineblink.gif

Guest TripNRaVeR

mt working for me.

everything seems really fine, got my new daily rom now! :)

bug i found: tapping sound and vibraition settings leads to fc of settings. cant open the sound settings.

Then you did a restore. There is no FC in sound settings this will only occure after a restore.

Guest Suntzu52

Trip : great Rom ! But Wifi disconnecting after 3min still occurs here, anyone got an idea? Sleep policy on never doesnt change anything

I know that static ip works but i thought dhcp was fixed , anyone can confirm,?

Same problem here. OFC to home u can conncect with static IP... But who care? I can always connect via USB/bluetooth...

... If DHCP not working how can I connect with hotspot?

I think also it kick me out from mobile network too..... (100 version)

Some crashes when I call, but I lower MHz to 500 and everything seem to be fine

CPU master help here, but I thing something is wrong with my phone...

on 2.1 when I turn on GPS phone reboots.... on 2.3 it get worse when I log in to network phone reboot... But lowering MHz solved problem. On SE forum/XDA some people said replacing battery helped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone confirm why phone's CPU is Loaded 100% after update to 2.3.3?

-----------------------one more thing---------------------------------------------------------

Im new here, will my data will wipe when I upgread rom? (I have to upgread trough xrecovery don't I?

---------------------- Last thing ------------------------------------------------------------

On x10 I got Sygic Mobile maps (not aura), it worked here... is not working. app is closing few second after run....

On SE ROM there was, a Zoom (volume up/downd), here I can't see any zoom or did I miss something? it's still a digital zoom sorry....

i think 2 but not sure.

i went back to ur previous version and the dual touch is working fineblink.gif

dualtouch :P so 2 :)

Edited by Suntzu52

Guest KingNothingUA

Then you did a restore. There is no FC in sound settings this will only occure after a restore.

i came from your 1.83 froyo.

wiped data, system and cache, dalvik and battery stats via xrec. then flashed your rom via xrec. then turned phone off and flashed your 3.0 pack via flashtool, then i installed the apppack you provided. i "restored" the other apps via appbrain, so everything was installed from the market, not from sdcard.

the only thing i restored from sd were sms via sms backup and restore app.

i did this a lot of times before with different versions of your roms..

whrere did i do a mistake? i tried reboot as well..

EDIT: I really have to say, that this feels like the fastest rom i ever had. the touchscreen comes near to iphone quality! wow!

Edited by KingNothingUA

Guest TripNRaVeR

i came from your 1.83 froyo.

wiped data, system and cache, dalvik and battery stats via xrec. then flashed your rom via xrec. then turned phone off and flashed your 3.0 pack via flashtool, then i installed the apppack you provided. i "restored" the other apps via appbrain, so everything was installed from the market, not from sdcard.

the only thing i restored from sd were sms via sms backup and restore app.

i did this a lot of times before with different versions of your roms..

whrere did i do a mistake? i tried reboot as well..

EDIT: I really have to say, that this feels like the fastest rom i ever had. the touchscreen comes near to iphone quality! wow!

Dont know why but any restore will give FC there, make a full backup with xrec then install the rom without restore and see if you get FC if not then restore youre partition and check again

Guest KingNothingUA

thanks for answer, but where did i restore something? is it the apps via appbrain? i thought this method would be ok, because its just a linklist to the market. all the apps are downloaded manually.

but i will try your solution - tomorrow.. now gonna get some sleep..

Guest justinoz

I left the phone and slept with 100% batt. Upon waking up I was surprised to have only 65% batt with 6hours of sleep. When I checked battery monitoring I saw fpse was eating the batt.I haven't even touched that app after restoring from titanium back up.... unnmmmm I'm confused as to why that has happened ..

Guest jpminou

I left the phone and slept with 100% batt. Upon waking up I was surprised to have only 65% batt with 6hours of sleep. When I checked battery monitoring I saw fpse was eating the batt.I haven't even touched that app after restoring from titanium back up.... unnmmmm I'm confused as to why that has happened ..

u have the answer in ur post "RESTORING" :D