[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Dagna

Guys/gals, can we give it a break and just enjoy this beautiful ROM. Wait at least a day to come and tell your story. Just flash, go out, relax use your phone, drink ice tea/cold beer, sleep, voila. You can then see what happens tomorrow. Give your phone a break before it breaks, and give Trip a break before he breaks you.

This is by far the most useful and beautiful ROM for the X10 out there. Shame on SE.

Cheers

Guest jpminou

Deleting and wiping all the data + formating my sd card and Ready to flash this masterpiece :)

@fusioncoast

Auto focus working well on all the roms here there is something wrong about ur flashing.

Edited by jpminou

Guest Eisel

had to rewrite the sdcard speed hack, having a class10 16gb sdcard and only 4,5 on write and 5,4 on read, but i think its only a matter of sdcard class..

couldnt install some games directly as in your previous romversion too..

everything else is smooth and fast. Great Job, Trip!

greets Eisel

Guest Ri2do

Hi Trip,

I was wondering if there is way to improve the miui music player, cause I really like it but it fails to play many music formats, so half of my music library doesn't work :/

Could you maybe add more music formats to the player ??

Or maybe I could replace the default music app with a 3rd party one ?

Also I was wondering if there is a way to change the default music player as the option is gone now in the new releases.

Thanks for any advise

Guest magicyoda

Amazing ROM Trip, Thank you very much rolleyes.gif

One bug for me :

- Wifi : once connected, it often disconnects (every 5min) and I need to reconnect manualy, which is a different bug than what you mentionned in OP.

Anyone else with the same bug ?

Edited by magicyoda

Guest Xperiuzz

really nice rom. No bugs found till now i have 4 hours since i flashed this. Wifi connected really fast no problems at all :-) Didnt test yet the camera.

Guest Eisel

Hi Trip,

I was wondering if there is way to improve the miui music player, cause I really like it but it fails to play many music formats, so half of my music library doesn't work :/

Could you maybe add more music formats to the player ??

Or maybe I could replace the default music app with a 3rd party one ?

Also I was wondering if there is a way to change the default music player as the option is gone now in the new releases.

Thanks for any advise

try poweramp, for me its the best musicapp avaible atm..

even worth buying it, free trail avaible on market

Guest 28spawn

Confimed auto-focus make the camera freezes and crash.

Another idea, is possible to put the continuous auto-focus on video? because it is an standard feature of gingerbread.

Bye!

Guest GlossGhost

One bug for me :

- Wifi : once connected, it often disconnects (every 5min) and I need to reconnect manualy, which is a different bug than what you mentionned in OP.

You shuold set the Wi-Fi Sleep Policy to "Never".

Edited by GlossGhost

Guest RainbowSixIT

Hi guys, I have a BIG PROBLEM. I've flashed the new Iris with xrecovery, X10i_3.0.1.G.0.75_BB+Kernel with flashtool (after removed the battery and waited 30sec). The rom startup, then after a few seconds when it acquires network (VodafoneIT) it reboot. I tried without SIM and it works good. The reboot happens also with rooted stock GB.

Any help? smile.gif

Guest cjsabaki

3 Hours running the new Baby!!

Zero defects........High speed, low drag all the way!!! Best so far Sir Trip!!! 100% working..........................................................................

Best regards,

Chris

Guest bazji

3 Hours running the new Baby!!

Zero defects........High speed, low drag all the way!!! Best so far Sir Trip!!! 100% working..........................................................................

Best regards,

Chris

Absotripinlutely.

Guest JazzLOCO

TripNLightning fast!!!! I used Cyberman's advice on putting it still on static IP, and no disconnection, rock solid stuff! Trip, you do what on other places (yes, I know you know which ones) they won't do! U da man, no more flapping their jaws on the other side, this is the place!

Guest Cyberman_NI

This pisses all over my sgs2 bar raw power. Its revived the x10 yet again!

Trip your like the present that just keeps on giving!!!

I'm sure Google or any android partner would gladly give you a job!

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest mickymauz

google voice is not working... It shows my regular number when calling out... I went back to the rom i was using before and it works as it should... any help is appreciated....other than that it works fine.

Any help? please? this is the only thing holding me back..... THANKS...

Guest amedeos

very fast and smooth rom love it thx trip

cant seem to get native tether working

barnacle not working either doesnt seem to get root access even after allowing

usb tether working

bt in car still not working properly sound is distorted and caller cant hear me

everything else is pretty awesome thx

Guest magicyoda

One bug for me :

Oke it seems that putting a Static IP fixed it, but again it's not a really pleasant way to proceed ;-)

The wifi had WPA2, perhaps this one was causing disconnections with dynamic ip ?

Guest Ri2do

try poweramp, for me its the best musicapp avaible atm..

even worth buying it, free trail avaible on market

Already have it mate.

But that's not the point.

The thing is that I would like to use poweramp as my default music payer and if I can not set it up, I can't use it from the lockscreen.

Second thing is that I like the 5 point lockscreen and setting up other music players as default doesn't help ( as it will always be defaulted to MIUI Player)

Guest szelezola

Dear Trip!

The rom is very fast and wonderful!

I have a little bug report:

1. The wifi is same as with magicyoda: once connected, it often disconnects (every 5min) and I need to reconnect manualy

I set never disconnect, but the bug still.

2. I use the Mail app with exchange, and the backround is white, the text is gray, little unreadable. If you could, pls change the backround to black.

3. Panorama app doesn't istall.

4. Little bug, not important. On the home screen:

0 Missed Calls and 0 Unread SMS doesn't translated in hungarian language.

( 0 Missed Calls -> 0 Nem fogadott hívás 0 Unread SMS -> 0 olvasatlan SMS)

The overall performance is the best, and the overal rom is very nice, iphone killer :) , but the wifi is important for me.

Waiting for your next release, and your custom kernel (to produce the processor make energy :D)

Thx for all: Szelezola

Guest Eisel

Already have it mate.

But that's not the point.

The thing is that I would like to use poweramp as my default music payer and if I can not set it up, I can't use it from the lockscreen.

Second thing is that I like the 5 point lockscreen and setting up other music players as default doesn't help ( as it will always be defaulted to MIUI Player)

yeah, saw that too now, in the 2.2 miui the lockscreenplayer would redirect to poweramp by uninstalling the miui player, in this rom it doesn't...

Guest Nilesh Wagholikar

Hi Trip,

ROM is really awesome. I did not found any issue with wifi, i just have one issue with Indian language support. I could not read Hindi language. All i could see is blocks instead of text.

If you could fix it, it will be complete ROM for me :)

Regards,

Nilesh