-call ok

-sms ok

-quadrant 1707

-gps ok

-market download ok

-wifi ok need more time to test

-data ok need more time to test

testing more now

post-892579-0-26262100-1313711939_thumb.

post-892579-0-69715200-1313712208_thumb.

post-892579-0-79987100-1313712236_thumb.

Edited by jpminou

Guest bodomfan

@TripNrAver hey trip i tried this rom and loved it the other night,only thing was i couldnt reinstall all my apps from my backup root :( what bugs are in this rom at the moment?

Edited by bodomfan

Guest jpminou

Lol! :lol: :lol:

:D i am updating my found on my previous post but really Damn Good..............

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL YOUR GENIUS WORK

Edited by jpminou

Guest mickymauz

Preparing the beta version now for some testers, you must be online now and have time to test it now, otherwise it has no meaning for me to send you a test version. I need a full test report.

Test everything you like. Let me know what you like and dislike. (meaning look and feel, functions, how user friendly is it, apps functioning) All that needs to be tested.

Let me know if you want to help but please quote this message with it, so that i can scroll faster to the right messages. (and then i know you seriously want to help) Dont need people that just want another rom now.

Who's with me? :)

me... me... pick me :)

Guest TripNRaVeR

:D i am updating my found on my previous post but really Damn Good..............

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL YOUR GENIUS WORK

I must say that i personally love this rom the most. Love to play with it myself B)

Possibly the ultimate rom is born :unsure:

thanks for makin some addional screens!

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou

I must say that i personally love this rom the most. Love to play with it myself B)

+1000000000000

edit:

app2sd ok did not test many app

torch ok

i am confused if i need to enjoy looking at my phone or to test it LOL

Edited by jpminou

Guest bodomfan

thanks for makin some addional screens!

link please sir trip :)

Guest bodomfan

Preparing the beta version now for some testers, you must be online now and have time to test it now, otherwise it has no meaning for me to send you a test version. I need a full test report.

Test everything you like. Let me know what you like and dislike. (meaning look and feel, functions, how user friendly is it, apps functioning) All that needs to be tested.

Let me know if you want to help but please quote this message with it, so that i can scroll faster to the right messages. (and then i know you seriously want to help) Dont need people that just want another rom now.

Who's with me? :)

me,pick me

Guest marcjuh2811

( in these next 5 lines you see me cursing freakin hell cuz i cant join..... AGAINNNNNNN...)

Just wait untill i got home and will flash for a compleet night lol....

You are tje man that make people go maddddd for asking for more even chris cant seems to hold his enthousiasme anymore... :)

@chris how was the party man house clean enough lol??

Nice to see thinhs gettin better...

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest Evynnstarr

To the testers and the favoured: hurry up and test and post bug reports, so that we, the general public, can also try the ROM mad.gif , rolleyes.gif

Edited by Evynnstarr

Guest glim9981

Good to see some screenshot...the camera interface diffrent from MIUI camera..???

Unfortunate, i don have much time today...can't help...:( :(

Thanks TripNRaveR...and all Testers...

Guest TripNRaVeR

Good to see some screenshot...the camera interface diffrent from MIUI camera..???

Unfortunate, i don have much time today...can't help...:( :(

Thanks TripNRaveR...and all Testers...

Yes camera is different because it aint a MIUI rom anymore. It will be my personal creation, which i hope everyone likes. It will take the best parts from the other worlds. (cm, miui, se, google etc)

Guest jpminou

Yes camera is different because it aint a MIUI rom anymore. It will be my personal creation, which i hope everyone likes. It will take the best parts from the other worlds. (cm, miui, se, google etc)

can you make it public please

all users here love to flash your roms ;)

Edited by jpminou

Guest Lancez

To the testers and the favoured: hurry up and test and post bug reports, so that we, the general public, can also try the ROM mad.gif , rolleyes.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: