[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Preparing the beta version now for some testers, you must be online now and have time to test it now, otherwise it has no meaning for me to send you a test version. I need a full test report.

Test everything you like. Let me know what you like and dislike. (meaning look and feel, functions, how user friendly is it, apps functioning) All that needs to be tested.

Let me know if you want to help but please quote this message with it, so that i can scroll faster to the right messages. (and then i know you seriously want to help) Dont need people that just want another rom now.

Who's with me? :)

i'm to test rom

Guest ChilliBo

Here is the extended menu for 103

i tried it with fresh rom instalation:

1-flash TripNMiui 103

2-reboot to get signal

3-go to xrecovery in partition tools mount the system then flash this zip

4-reboot and u will freeze in miui logo,just wait till the screen go black maybe 5 minutes then remove the battery and again to xrecovery.

5-wipe dalvik cache and reboot.

6-enjoy :)

all credits to Andy Thomson

mate, if i use this mod, do i have the google statusbar too?? if not.. where can i get it please ?<br><br>edit: tried it with no luck.. stuck on bootlogo.. nvm if i wipe dalvik or not..<br>

Edited by ChilliBo

Guest Alessio81Pa

hello.... with 103 rom and 102 too, why my battery charging only to 90%, and if I leave the charger charging down when sms arrived?

sorry for my english :)

Edited by Alessio81Pa

Guest ChilliBo

103 + BB71

3G keeps disconecting

same for me.. everytime i switch between wlan / hsdpa / 3g / 2g i need to manual disable / enable data...then it works again

Guest dghost

This is a great ROM.

My favorite till now, but the game performance it's not the best I've ever had. :(

Edited by dghost

Guest ChilliBo

Here is the extended menu for 103

i tried it with fresh rom instalation:

1-flash TripNMiui 103

2-reboot to get signal

3-go to xrecovery in partition tools mount the system then flash this zip

4-reboot and u will freeze in miui logo,just wait till the screen go black maybe 5 minutes then remove the battery and again to xrecovery.

5-wipe dalvik cache and reboot.

6-enjoy :)

all credits to Andy Thomson

this dont work for me.. the rom dont boot up.. maybe i need an german version?? or change language to english??

ive tried it 4x and everyytime stuck on bootscreen or blackscreen...

o

Guest briefer

same for me.. everytime i switch between wlan / hsdpa / 3g / 2g i need to manual disable / enable data...then it works again

Unfortunately this version it has been discontinued, so I am back to the Standard SE GB. Another unfinished release by Trip....

Guest Icywat3r

Unfortunately this version it has been discontinued, so I am back to the Standard SE GB. Another unfinished release by Trip....

I rather use this rom than the SE slugish stock GB.

Guest linggo

bye&enjoy your stock se :P

Come on people, lets not even comment on the nonsense post regarding unfinished work. Clearly posted to get a reaction from some of us.

Regards

Barry

Guest TripN-SiNa

every time something Would be Wrong !

Again Bug & Problem !

I Have problem when i use Settings on Messaging Are !

It says Force Close ( MMS application terminated ) !!!

What Should I do ?

I Need To Configure My Messaging Setting !

Please Help ! :(

Guest PhrozenFear

Some people... Seriously, you come in here to gripe about it ? Yeesh... we're better off without you, so cheers.

I'm thinking that I'm gonna give this a go, even though Trip's 1.2.1 is completely stable and works like a hot damn for me here in Canada. Thank goodness for NAND backups... =) Anything I should know about this one, Chris, Trip ? Chris seems to be the most similar in reports to what I experience, so it's good to see things working for him, means it might work for me. =)

Is there any difference bw this ROM and 103 version except official miui release...???

He says it has on the post #264 .

Edited by Oodie