Sign in to follow this  
leemain88

windows 8 ui

hey guys..came across this while trolling youtube, looks quite slick and nice! does anyone know who made this and if there is a release of it out??

Wow o.O

I really didn't expect anyone to find this, was just something I wanted to show my GF (promised her that the tablet was for a media centre streaming thingy) ^.^

If a fair number of people are interested I might make a write up about how I managed everything though.

• Upvote 2

Wow o.O

I really didn't expect anyone to find this, was just something I wanted to show my GF (promised her that the tablet was for a media centre streaming thingy) ^.^

If a fair number of people are interested I might make a write up about how I managed everything though.

I'd be interested in knowing what you did.....

Wow o.O

Yes please ...

Wow o.O

Looks very slick, i'd be interested if it was made available, i run VTL launcher, but to have everything in windowed mode would be really useful, i'm guessing you can change the windows to display what apps etc you needed?

Top work for a fun project.

Chris

Wow o.O

it looks really nice and im sure would go down a treat if you could share it with us ! im happy to do some testing for you :)