Battery Circle Mod with Notification Power Widget for Ginger Stir Fry B21 & B19

Guest Kris Dee

Guest Telltale

Very nice! I really liek the idea of the Notification Power Widget, would it be at all possible to change the switches to the same as the default power widget though? E.g. Wi-fi>Bluetooth>GPS>Mobile Data>Screen Brightness.

Also what Clock/Weather widget is that? It looks very nice and clean.

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Very nice! I really liek the idea of the Notification Power Widget, would it be at all possible to change the switches to the same as the default power widget though? E.g. Wi-fi>Bluetooth>GPS>Mobile Data>Screen Brightness.

+100000

Guest Kris Dee

Sorry but I have no idea how to change switches.

Clock/Weather widget is Super Clock from Beautiful Widgets

Edited by Kris Dee

Guest leftko

i try to install this mod but it say that the application doesn't install.do you know why?i had flash the rom two days ago.is that a problem?(you say Flash this mod after first boot.)

Guest Sborovm

I have just custom Circle battery made in UOT kitchen. I want to add only Notification power widget. Is there any MOD for this only?

I am on GSF B13 (I know it is old, but it took me ages to modify it as I like). I can provide frameworkres and systemUI from my ROM if someone could do it. Or I will do it myself if someone tell me how :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hexnullr

Also, I changed my ROM to use the old market version (2.3.6) but after installing this mod, the market became inaccessible (isn't listed as an application). Why is this happening?

Guest oldfella

How can I integrate this mod in an existing ROM? In order to avoid having to flash it after the installation? Thanks.

---------

I would guess you can extract the framework and systemUI from this and include it in the ROM, but I dont see the problem in just flashing it

if you dont want the circle mod, or have other changes - extract the 2 apks and use the kitchen

Guest the_fox

FYI: this also works with GSF b22 (power notification atleast, already had a circle mod installed that was very similar to this one so not 100% sure that it's this one that's working, but I'm guessing it's working!).

• 1 year later...