CyanogenMod 7 for ZTE Skate (Updated 06/01!!)

Guest tilal6991

Guest wrtease

a small update for tilal6991 .

have tested adw launcher and works fine a little sluggish but fine

have tested ice cream launcher works fine no sluggishness fine

have tested launcher pro and works fine to but faster than the two above

so i rate adw launcher 8 out of 10

so i rate ice cream launcher 9 out 10

so i rate launcher pro 9 1/2 out of ten.

all work fine on cm7 ,chose your own and be happy to other members.its down to youand what suits you best..

Guest elcerqua

Works good, but if overclocked up 920mhz the screen switch-off during the phone call

I've updated from last CM version, works fine, but the screen goes black during the phone call :(

Edited by elcerqua

Guest Wacky.ddw

Wiping cache in recovery didnt help, now i still have the problem after installing a new rom. (Bluemonte) It looks like i am not the only one experiencing this problem. when i try to call someone the screen goes black, pulling the battery is the only option. When someone calls me i get the slidebar as soon as i slide it, it goes black... when the phonecall ends the screen goes back to normal.

Are the people experiencing this problem medion all p4310 owners?

I hope this gets solved soon :P

Thanks in advance.

Wiping cache in recovery didnt help, now i still have the problem after installing a new rom. (Bluemonte) It looks like i am not the only one experiencing this problem. when i try to call someone the screen goes black, pulling the battery is the only option. When someone calls me i get the slidebar as soon as i slide it, it goes black... when the phonecall ends the screen goes back to normal.

Thanks in advance.

CHECK THIS OUT wink.gif

http://android.modaco.com/topic/345415-black-screen-when-calling/page__st__20__gopid__1832194#entry1832194

someone should really get this pinned sad.gif

Guest elcerqua

Thanks in advance.

Same problem with this ROM...

Guest tilal6991
I just tryied version 2.0 on my skate with 2.3.5 version android and wifi doesnt work properly

Ok. Are you restoring data from your backup? That would cause wifi not to work.

2dadashi: No it is Czech skate from vodafone..

2tital6991: I did backup my system at the start.. If I yem puting new rom in i do 3kinds of wipes after that instal rom from zip. Everything seems ok, but wifi doesnt work still conect and reconect and i m not sure if data transfer working as well..

Guest elcerqua

this is due to proximity sensor not being calibrated. I will provide an app to fix this in the next release.

Thank you. For now I've solved disabling the sensor during call in the phone settings (but cause battery drain during the call).

I found this topic for fix the same problem in the blade: http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/detail?id=3955#c38

Edited by elcerqua

Guest dadashi

I haven't a single problem with the new V2 cm7....

-GPS is quick and accurate.

-WIFI is very good, connects immediatly from standby.

-Data connection is perfect and fast, I'm getting "H" speeds (G4?)

-Bluetooth connects to both my stereo and normal headset. Connects without a glitch.

-Proximity sensor works perfectly and fast.

-Speaker, microphone and hands free all loud and clear.

-Good battery life with no noticeable battery drain. I can leave the OMC connected and on in standby with 100% battery and after 5 hours standby still 100% battery

I'm pretty certain most of the complaints are due to not wiping completely including delvic and running backups of certain apps and system data from previous systems.

Don't reinstall backups of anything accept neccesary apps, install everything from new.

If you have battery drain check your apps.... foe example unlock me drains the battery in standby as well as hundreds of other apps...

This is all looking very good.

My OMC came today,and within 5 min I was rooted,clockmoded,now downloading this rom,nice work dev.

What would really be the finishing touch,is cm support! :D

edit: sorry forgot,BIG thanks to paul for root and clockworkmod :D

I am assuming we use the standard gapps for this ?

Edited by Guest