CyanogenMod 7 for ZTE Skate (Updated 06/01!!)

Guest tilal6991

Guest painkiller_93

hm or do you mean edit the bat file and leave just adb-windows.exe logcat and then open it ?

Edited by painkiller_93

Guest tilal6991

yes, I can see lot of lines with info about activity thread, dalvik, java, ...

excellent. Now close that old window and do the same but this time while running a game

Keep on the good job!

Although gameloft hd games still don't work good in new rom, they take years to load and I get a white screen in nova as in older CM versions, all of them working good on bluemonte

HD games working fine for me.

just played need for speed hot pursuit for past hour,flawlessly.Actually,don't think that game is HD.

Ill test modern combat and dead space and report back

Ok,tested few gameloft games,working fine for me

Edited by Guest

Guest painkiller_93

ok, I've run Nova 2, I see some GSL shader failed to compile errors, and something like this lot or times:

Files Taken(663): ELSE PART ------------ DANGERRRR

IMAGE-LOADER(663): == PVR ==

HD games working fine for me.

just played need for speed hot pursuit for past hour,flawlessly

NFS is from EA, not from Gameloft, EA games work for me

Edited by painkiller_93

Guest tilal6991

ok, I've run Nova 2, I see some GSL shader failed to compile errors, and something like this lot or times: Files Taken(663): ELSE part ------------ DANGER

NFS is from EA, not from Gameloft, EA games work for me

could you copy and paste the whole output onto pastebin and post the link here.

First of all: Thank you, Lalit, for this great work, I'm a CM addicted and having this wonder on my OMC is simply awesome.

The thing i would like to ask is if those "various bugfixes" and "various other things" and "various added features" can be more accurate like a short list of changes made.

(call me old fashioned, but i really enjoy the CM changelog)

P.S.: if you really r 15 i can only say ur in a good way ;)

Keep up the good work mate!

Edited by D3abL3

Guest painkiller_93

I've tried to reinstall the rom lot of times with and without wipes and no luck. jikobutsu, could you try to run nova and NOVA 2 to see if they work for you?

here is another logcat while running nova, in this game I see lot or graphical errors and white parts in the screen http://pastebin.com/5WQ3bgmR

jikobutsu, could you try to run nova and NOVA 2 to see if they work for you?

Sorry mate not got nova.It could be possible it has something to do with that game.What other gameloft games you tried? I also just tried hawk,and that working ok too.At the moment I only have two gameloft games and two ea games installed,and all working good.

Edited by Guest

Guest tilal6991

Can anyone tell if video recording options is now avaiable, led as lantern?

Thankx

Good JOB GREAT WORK

also working on adding this in the next release

All these issues seem to be quite minor ones. I think I'm going to try and make the skate an official cm device

Guest dadashi

link2sd isn't working for me with the new cm7, I tried a couple of instals and several reboots but I get the same low space warning and the following message,

screenshot1320619591531.png

I've gone back to my nandroid backup V2 untill Ext4 partition works....

Edited by dadashi

Guest painkiller_93

Thanks for trying to fix it, tilal6991.

Sorry mate not got nova.It could be possible it has something to do with that game.What other gameloft games you tried? I also just tried hawk,and that working ok too.At the moment I only have two gameloft games and two ea games installed,and all working good.

actually HawX is an older Gameloft game, not from last HD series. nova isn't neither from last HD series, so it should work but I see those white squares on the screen. NOVA 2 and Dungeon Hunter are the HD Gameloft games I've tried and both have the same problem: the game itself works, but it takes ages to load, 5minutes or more everytime it loads, but if you wait all that time wihout letting the screen turn off then you can play the game. In Bluemonte rom for example, nova has no graphic errors and NOVA 2 and Dungeon Hunter work perfectly.

Edited by painkiller_93