CyanogenMod 7 for ZTE Skate (Updated 06/01!!)

Guest tilal6991

the foneszone gave me codes and didnt work .so asked why still waiting for reply . i think they got it wrong by using wrong codes supplied . will ask orange in future if i dont get answers from foneszone.

did they give you a longer unlock code? I bought one and do not work. Its longer i think. Did they rfund?

Guest wrtease

well im using your blueginger and works perfect.can you tell us when their will be a update for it .also cm 7 will it have the special splash screen you made for bginger its very good.anyway

thanks

tillal6991

WiFi is now working on CM7 - I'll be uploading a build with it working fairly soon :)

Hello :) btw...are you Tillaz or are you a different person?...I didn't even notice until half an hour ago whilst reading through this thread, I only ask because you helped me yesterday also in regards to rooting so I must say thank you also as well as to Tillaz.

Anyway...I have been reading this post and the mod mentioned has caught my attention, I have also had a look at some youtube videos on Cyanogen mod, which I guess is also called CM7? Will this be a rom so I can upload it right away to my phone using the recovery method? Really excited about the sound of it and just waiting for you to release the update for the fix to the wireless capability.

:)

Edited by Navie

Guest tilal6991

Hello :) btw...are you Tillaz or are you a different person?...I didn't even notice until half an hour ago whilst reading through this thread, I only ask because you helped me yesterday also in regards to rooting so I must say thank you also as well as to Tillaz.

Anyway...I have been reading this post and the mod mentioned has caught my attention, I have also had a look at some youtube videos on Cyanogen mod, which I guess is also called CM7? Will this be a rom so I can upload it right away to my phone using the recovery method? Really excited about the sound of it and just waiting for you to release the update for the fix to the wireless capability.

:)

I'm a differnet person :) lol. I get confused myself sometimes and skip postes by him because I think they are my posts. Yes, as soon as I release it, (very soon) you can flash it through Clockwork to get CM. CM7 is an abbreviation of CyanogenMod 7. I can't be bothered typing it all the time.

I'm a differnet person :) lol. I get confused myself sometimes and skip postes by him because I think they are my posts. Yes, as soon as I release it, (very soon) you can flash it through Clockwork to get CM. CM7 is an abbreviation of CyanogenMod 7. I can't be bothered typing it all the time.

Now you know how I managed to miss that 2 people (you and Tillaz) responded to my thread yesterday :P ...btw, may I ask when 'very soon' is?...not to sound rude :)

I have heard that the CM7 mod can speed up the processor by almost double?...which is why I want it and which is also why I am am very eager to get it, I have put my phone aside for now because I think downloading apps etc is useless especially if its going to be all wiped anyway :)

Guest tilal6991

Now you know how I managed to miss that 2 people (you and Tillaz) responded to my thread yesterday :P ...btw, may I ask when 'very soon' is?...not to sound rude :)

I have heard that the CM7 mod can speed up the processor by almost double?...which is why I want it and which is also why I am am very eager to get it, I have put my phone aside for now because I think downloading apps etc is useless especially if its going to be all wiped anyway :)

By the end of today (in the UK) :). But it may not happen. It depends whether my internet holds up or not.

By the end of today (in the UK) :). But it may not happen. It depends whether my internet holds up or not.

Woohoo!...I guess I can wait till tomorrow, can't wait for it though! :)

Woohoo!...I guess I can wait till tomorrow, can't wait for it though! :)

I'm like a snake waiting patiently for its meal...hunger is almost striking me :P

Any news yet tital? :)

Guest tilal6991

have you tried the blueginger that tilal6991 has its very good until the update comes for cm7.im using it and its good.

Not much point as I am uploading CM7 right now. :)

Guest wrtease

okay thnks .i fixed proximity sensor as people have said in other threads.when will bg v2 be coming .and will it have theme chooser .if not its still fine.love it.will test your cm7 shortly.

have you tried the blueginger that tilal6991 has its very good until the update comes for cm7.im using it and its good.

Yeah,,,i'm using that right now, funnily I bought my OMC yesterday, applied the Blueginger rom yesterday and already i'm looking for another...purely because I find that my phone is still slow after removing all that Orange junk, is that the case with you phone?...or is it just me? I've done reasearch on youtube and it seems like the CM7 mod for other phones is the best rom out there.

I hope that the CM7 mod has the 'Go launcher EX' :)

Guest tilal6991

Yeah,,,i'm using that right now, funnily I bought my OMC yesterday, applied the Blueginger rom yesterday and already i'm looking for another...purely because I find that my phone is still slow after removing all that Orange junk, is that the case with you phone?...or is it just me? I've done reasearch on youtube and it seems like the CM7 mod for other phones is the best rom out there.

I hope that the CM7 mod has the 'Go launcher EX' :)

It doesn't but just download it from the market :)

Guest wrtease

no its very quick .i did wipe factory ,wipe cache , then in advance wipe dalvick .then in mounts and storage formated system .dont format sdcard or youl end up loosing all .otherwise it fast and all things work 100% so im happy.

Not much point as I am uploading CM7 right now. :)

Woohoo!

Btw...for future releases check this link

Look at the time 1:07 on the video, the guy scrolls the 'dock', that would be a very nice feature.

no its very quick .i did wipe factory ,wipe cache , then in advance wipe dalvick .then in mounts and storage formated system .dont format sdcard or youl end up loosing all .otherwise it fast and all things work 100% so im happy.

Maybe its my live wallpaper, overall the performance is greatly improved from the default rom, however...I still find it lags slightly when going to apptray and home screen :)

Btw...I only did factory wipe and cache wipe I think.

Edited by Navie

Woohoo!

Btw...for future releases check this link

Look at the time 1:07 on the video, the guy scrolls the 'dock', that would be a very nice feature.

launcher pro has a scrollable doc, its free from market smile.gif

Maybe its my live wallpaper, overall the performance is greatly improved from the default rom, however...I still find it lags slightly when going to apptray and home screen :)

go to settings/display/animation and select no animation this shouldl help

also most launchers have an option in there settings to speed up the open & close animation witch removes the lagg

Edited by tillaz

launcher pro has a scrollable doc, its free from market smile.gif

I'm not a big fan of launcher pro to be honest unless I pull that sort of feature out and use it somehow with 'Go launcher EX'

go to settings/display/animation and select no animation this shouldl help

also most launchers have an option in there settings to speed up the open & close animation witch removes the lagg

Wow...i've just tried that and its removed the wizz in animation thing from the Blueginger rom, the difference is very noticable, thanks! :)