Need Help reinstaling GTALK

Guest jumastic

Guest jumastic

Okay, here is the problem. I deleted gtalk app and service from my phone , but i didn know that market requres gtalk to download apps. Now I dont know how to reinstall gTalk.

I have root exporer, and gtalk app fromm cyagenmode.

U have been using Vip droid 2.1 eclair stock rom and my phone is permanently rooted.

Root explorer cant copy gtalk app to system folder.

I hope some expert can help me resovle this issue.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lfernandes

Okay, here is the problem. I deleted gtalk app and service from my phone , but i didn know that market requres gtalk to download apps. Now I dont know how to reinstall gTalk.

I have root exporer, and gtalk app fromm cyagenmode.

U have been using Vip droid 2.1 eclair stock rom and my phone is permanently rooted.

Root explorer cant copy gtalk app to system folder.

I hope some expert can help me resovle this issue.

Regards.

Using root explorer see if the system folder (in the top of the screen, small letters) is set to read/write permissions, if not select the folder apps in system folder and hold your finguer for a while, a menu should appear with permissions item and set it to read/write in all users that apears. The you should be able to copy the app again to the folder, then using root explorer select the app and chose install.

If the app don't work try to download a room from this topic: with the same version of your stock room, extrat the gtalk app and try with it.

Edited by lfernandes