HTC sense 3.0 launcher, Widgets and lock!

Guest weeo

Yesterday, I was just messing around, and I seemed to make a HTC sense 3.0 theme, based on launcher pro, with LP Widgets themed to 3.0 aswell as a lock... I have some screenshots and I will show a tutorial later on my YouTube as I am on holiday,

So for now, just use my HTC sense 2.1 theme on my YouTube

My YouTube channel name is: youtube.com/user/theandroidcity

Edited by weeo

Guest JasonLeeming

I use Launcher Pro Sense UI 1.5. Like yours it is basically Launcher Pro but has a properly themed dockbar that you can customise, rather than putting a crude skin on it. For the Sense lockscreen I just use Lockbot.

Guest i am not a hacker

hey weeo. your only 13 right? so you must be teased in school for 'not having a life '. your work is good but you shouldn't be doing this much about Android. enjoy your childhood!

but your work is good

Guest strat.minger

I use Launcher Pro Sense UI 1.5. Like yours it is basically Launcher Pro but has a properly themed dockbar that you can customise, rather than putting a crude skin on it. For the Sense lockscreen I just use Lockbot.

Link?

Guest iKrautDroid

hey weeo. your only 13 right? so you must be teased in school for 'not having a life '. your work is good but you shouldn't be doing this much about Android. enjoy your childhood!

but your work is good

Oh man...

Im only 13 and I started android modding with 12...

I got my iPod touch when I was 10 and jailbroke it with 11 and made my first theme for it then to.

I dont know about weeo but I do have friends and only get teased "a bit", but nothing serious [i hope] laugh.gif

And come on, so many teens try to be great with tech when they hear about guys like geohot, comex (He learned visual basic before he was 10) and our beloved Mark Zuckerberg...

So weeo, if you dont get beaten up every day keep up the good work...

iKrautDroid

Oh man...

I got my iPod touch when I was 10 and jailbroke it with 11 and made my first theme for it then to.

I dont know about weeo but I do have friends and only get teased "a bit", but nothing serious [i hope] laugh.gif

And come on, so many teens try to be great with tech when they hear about guys like geohot, comex (He learned visual basic before he was 10) and our beloved Mark Zuckerberg...

iKrautDroid

No I don't get beaten up thank God!

but your work is good

For me, I can do android stuff and do work and play, I do have time to enjoy my life but I can also do stuff to my droid… thankfully android does not take your life away…

Guest iKrautDroid

For me, I can do android stuff and do work and play, I do have time to enjoy my life but I can also do stuff to my droid… thankfully android does not take your life away…

Yup! Its much smarter than smoking or other stuff some teens tend to do...

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Oh man...

iKrautDroid

We need MoDaCo youth club :P

My friends actually appreciate my intellect ;)

We just take it out on my best-friend apple fanboy :P

I flipping hate apple fanboys… they all live in denial of iPhone is better than Droid... its just impossible

Guest TheManicGibbon

I flipping hate apple fanboys… they all live in denial of iPhone is better than Droid... its just impossible

This is the way ahead lads wink.gif mock those fanboys! People at school will learn to appreciate you a lot more as they realise how good with tech you guys are compared to the technophobic halfwits that I know, that barely know how to turn the dammned thing on, and cry when it crashes.

Guest Mushroom_Lord

This is the way ahead lads wink.gif mock those fanboys! People at school will learn to appreciate you a lot more as they realise how good with tech you guys are compared to the technophobic halfwits that I know, that barely know how to turn the dammned thing on, and cry when it crashes.

Ahaa my fan boy I'd better with tech than me :P don't diss him :L

Isn't it a but late fire you to be posting here? "oh the irony"

Guest iKrautDroid

Ahaa my fan boy I'd better with tech than me :P don't diss him :L

Isn't it a but late fire you to be posting here? "oh the irony"

:-)

Well my best friend is an apple fanboy to...

I think thats what makes us such great buddys...

The problem is that all the wannabe apple fanboys have never heard of android so an iPhone is a status symbol and a Droid is a "fake"...

And now to my apple fanboy:

I dont think hes as techy as me (i fixed his stupid ass iPhon once), but his parents are kinda rich, so when we hit the city he can gladly pay :-)

also, he gave me my own teamspeak server! Thanks!

Guest Mushroom_Lord

:-)

Well my best friend is an apple fanboy to...

I think thats what makes us such great buddys...

The problem is that all the wannabe apple fanboys have never heard of android so an iPhone is a status symbol and a Droid is a "fake"...

And now to my apple fanboy:

I dont think hes as techy as me (i fixed his stupid ass iPhon once), but his parents are kinda rich, so when we hit the city he can gladly pay :-)

also, he gave me my own teamspeak server! Thanks!

I don't think he's ignorant, he just likes them...

He has a HD2 running Cm7 as well as his 3gs...

But then he has his iPods and Macbooks and iPads...

Hes not one of the "dumb majority" who falls in love with these things and gives no reason for preference :P

I don't think he's ignorant, he just likes them...

He has a HD2 running Cm7 as well as his 3gs...

But then he has his iPods and Macbooks and iPads...

Hes not one of the "dumb majority" who falls in love with these things and gives no reason for preference :P

I have quite a few friends who are in the "dumb majority" they are so naive...

Guest iKrautDroid

I have quite a few friends who are in the "dumb majority" they are so naive...

HAha me to...

My one buddy always calls me and my applefreak geeks/nerd/freaks... when we talk about tech stuff...

He is a good guy but he has a samsung star...

'Nuff said wink.gif

Guest FatherD

Great chat going on here guys .. I am jealous! .. when I was (insert your age here, much much lower than mine!) We had no such technology - obviously!

Keep up the good work young or old geeks - one day we shall smite the lemmings once and for all!

... old fart goes back to removing t-mobile branding from his p-970 ...

Guest iKrautDroid

Haha...

Thanks!

But my dad was a techy when he was a teenager...

But now as an old fart he really lost his edge...

I had to upgrade his g1 for him! A loss for all geeks! We have to unite and smite them at all ages! We cant quit at 40!

Go geeks! :-)

Haha...

Thanks!

But my dad was a techy when he was a teenager...

But now as an old fart he really lost his edge...

I had to upgrade his g1 for him! A loss for all geeks! We have to unite and smite them at all ages! We cant quit at 40!

Go geeks! :-)

My dads a techie, his rating on this forum is pretty high, he's like 50, but he's a geek, I follow in my footsteps! Being a geek isn't that bad...