Sign in to follow this  
ViRUZ89

Calender widget for university website

Hi all,

I am a university student and do not have a constant timetable, I have to keep logging into the university website and look at my calender. I was wondering if there is a way, a widget or if someone could help me make one that would bring the calender to either my Advent Vega or HTC Hero.

Thank you.

Hi all,

I am a university student and do not have a constant timetable, I have to keep logging into the university website and look at my calender. I was wondering if there is a way, a widget or if someone could help me make one that would bring the calender to either my Advent Vega or HTC Hero.

Thank you.

Does the University calendar provide ICS links ? If so, you could add this into your Google Calendar as another online calendar and it would appear in your list of selectable calenders on the Vega (and any other device you want).

HTH

ICS files are an IEEE internet standard for calendar entries (iCalendar) but a better question is how does your University provide the calendar? Do you log onto an email account to see it? Or is it a static webpage?