[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

FA32, I have a request!

Could you please share with me how you manage to make Meego icons?

I love the meego LP 360, but as soon as I add new apps they spoil the look of it. Am thinking of making icons for all the apps I use so that I can still use your sweet looking ROM!

It would help if you tell me where to start and what tools I might need? If I make good looking icons in good numbers I don't mind sharing at all :)

thats why this forum is to share knowledge...

i m not like the other that they put a mod and they dont say how to create your own!!!

so for the launcher pro theme

http://www.launcherpro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7754

you ll need the sdkfor android and eclipse and gimp of photoshop

and a looooot of time,also get a botle of eye drops for your eyesbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest ColdEmbrace

Maybe it's just me, but fancy widgets has eaten 15%+ from my battery without ever using it. (Because of that I deleted it from the zip and reinstalled the rom.) I'm not saying it's bad, but keep an eye on it imo. :P

fancy widget was replaced by the developer so i paid for beautiful widgets

Guest fallenangel32

ela filos very good rom (so far the best i used ) but i have one problem when i put star to my contacts (favorite) it goes of any suggestions (BM360)

i dont have a blade so

my friends can anyone test my friend request?"""when i put star to my contacts (favorite) it goes of any suggestions""

put a contact in favorite and see i you have any problems and reply here

thank you all

Guest tsddave

i dont have a blade so

my friends can anyone test my friend request?"""when i put star to my contacts (favorite) it goes of any suggestions""

put a contact in favorite and see i you have any problems and reply here

thank you all

I just tested this and it is working as intended for me. I can put whatever contact I like as a favorite and it keeps :)

Guest ZuzMaRa

I install this one ,and it's working fine. ZTE Dialer

Have to wipe data/factory reset , wipe cache and wipe Dalvik Cache or it won't work

Thanks Kuoi for the great ZTE mod! It works like charm.

Any idea about the WiFi issue?

Cheers :)

Edited by ZuzMaRa

Guest fallenangel32

Thanks Kuoi for the great ZTE mod! It works like charm.

Any idea about the WiFi issue?

Cheers :)

the wifi issue

in wifi policy there are 3 options(i thing)

try not the "never" option but the option "neven when connected"if i remember right

and everyone the 2 packs of meego theme for laucher pro and go launcher are now in the market for FREE

Edited by fallenangel32

the wifi issue

try not the "never" option but the option "neven when connected"if i remember right

Yup ... I always use "Never when connected" and have no problems .

ela filos very good rom (so far the best i used ) but i have one problem when i put star to my contacts (favorite) it goes of any suggestions (BM360)

problem fixed i sync my contacts from gmail and working , the first time i restore contacts from sd and didnt work so if anyone have the above just sync your contacts from gmail

Guest fallenangel32

problem fixed i sync my contacts from gmail and working , the first time i restore contacts from sd and didnt work so if anyone have the above just sync your contacts from gmail

nice...wink.gif

Guest ZuzMaRa

the wifi issue

and everyone the 2 packs of meego theme for laucher pro and go launcher are now in the market for FREE

FA32 and Kuoi: THX very much for enlightening me :) Now everything is just fine :lol:

Edited by ZuzMaRa

Guest feckineejit

the wifi issue

Hello FA32 i have 3 options but none of them say "never when connected" i only have:

When screen turns off.

Never when plugged in.

Never.

which option do i use?

Guest fallenangel32

Hello FA32 i have 3 options but none of them say "never when connected" i only have:

When screen turns off.

Never when plugged in.

Never.

which option do i use?

The second one....!!!

Never when plugged in

Guest CHUMBLY

evcharisto poli fa great rom would it be possible ti port dolby over into this rom i had it on the mcstirfry it made all the difference to sound quality and volume

great work i will donate when i get some money

Guest fallenangel32

evcharisto poli fa great rom would it be possible ti port dolby over into this rom i had it on the mcstirfry it made all the difference to sound quality and volume

great work i will donate when i get some money

re file den exw to blade,to espasa ara...

my friend i dont know if i can port dolby sound in blade

i dont even have a blade to test

but i ll give a try with my friend phone,but i m not promise anything

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest nikatapi

FA thank you very much for this rom, i used your previous version, i went with CM after a while just to see the new stable release, but i went back to Blade Mix and i think its the best rom i've used. It makes my San Fransisco so much faster.

Na sai kala re file h rom sou ta spaei! Molis exw liga lefta tha kanw donate!

Guest CHUMBLY

re file den exw to blade,to espasa ara...

my friend i dont know if i can port dolby sound in blade

i dont even have a blade to test

but i ll give a try with my friend phone,but i m not promise anything

Thank you sir for reply and all you do for us. We must all donate whatever we can to get this good man a phone

Guest hornofil
<br /><font size="5"><b><i>Thank you George Lenoudias For Your Donation</i></b></font><br /><b><i><font size="5">Thank you Denis Parkhomov For Your Donation</font></i></b><font size="2"><b><i><br /></i></b></font><br /><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> </font><br />
<br /><br /><br />

From Russia with Love!