[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

you are doing what i do,making some things by yourself and taking some parts from others

i v never denied it(see the roms name and the thanks to in first page)

but YOU have never admited...!!!AND NEVER SAY THANKS TO ENYONE IN YOUR POST

you didnt build this rom from source

but you use things from cm,burstlam(kernel),gsf,libs,saunalahti RILs etc

so as you see i just know how to combine them better and make a great rom

we are not different...and who cares?

people here want to see some good roms

AND THATS WHAT I CAN DO BETTER

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest gabrielfer

Fallen dont bother about it.There are always some people doing the same thing in every forum.Just keep doing the awsome work you are doing for us.And i can say for sure as soon as i can i will donate.(Im More than 1 year unemployed).

Guest fallenangel32

I took this rom off as it did not have email. What happened to email?

it just not deoxed right,so i didnt included (i didnt have much free space in this rom also)

but it will be in the BUG FREE edition (tomorrow)

Guest KonstaT

you are doing what i do,making some things by yourself and taking some parts from others

i v never denied it(see the roms name and the thanks to in first page)

but YOU have never admited...!!!AND NEVER SAY THANKS TO ENYONE IN YOUR POST

you didnt build this rom from source

but you use things from cm,burstlam(kernel),gsf,libs,saunalahti RILs etc

so as you see i just know how to combine them better and make a great rom

we are not different...and who cares?

people here want to see some good roms

AND THATS WHAT I CAN DO BETTER

Like I said in previous post. I think it is ok to use other peoples work when you give them proper credit for it. Just because you've added my name to somewhere into that mess of first post of yours, it doesn't mean that you can automatically include everything that I've ever made into this ROM.

You don't give any usefull about this ROM. Yes, you tell about launchers, icons and effects, that's all. But what is the ROM that you have taken and changed the launcer and icons to. If you want to make themes or mods there is a very good themes section in this board.

When you are asked, what your ROM is based on, you don't reply or you tell lies. I asked a very legitimate question about the kernel you use in this ROM - you didn't answer. You could have just said it is copied from elitemovil's ROM and he has built it from unknown source which is not available for download. It is also fair to point out that both of you are breaking the GPL agreement by distributing linux kernel without its source code.

I thank people always when there is a good reason for it. I don't have a need to bump my thread just to say THANKS! to every response with cat sized capital letters and million smileys. That is the most annoying habit that no one has ever had, can you please stop doing it.

Guest Taliban

Like I said in previous post. I think it is ok to use other peoples work when you give them proper credit for it. Just because you've added my name to somewhere into that mess of first post of yours, it doesn't mean that you can automatically include everything that I've ever made into this ROM.

You don't give any usefull about this ROM. Yes, you tell about launchers, icons and effects, that's all. But what is the ROM that you have taken and changed the launcer and icons to. If you want to make themes or mods there is a very good themes section in this board.

When you are asked, what your ROM is based on, you don't reply or you tell lies. I asked a very legitimate question about the kernel you use in this ROM - you didn't answer. You could have just said it is copied from elitemovil's ROM and he has built it from unknown source which is not available for download. It is also fair to point out that both of you are breaking the GPL agreement by distributing linux kernel without its source code.

I thank people always when there is a good reason for it. I don't have a need to bump my thread just to say THANKS! to every response with cat sized capital letters and million smileys. That is the most annoying habit that no one has ever had, can you please stop doing it.

As a simple user and following modaco's forum for a long time, looking at your post's I found very annoying to see someone doing what you are doing, polluting this forum with silly discussions. One that see's this might think you are jealous of fallenangel32.

Also I found it hilarious that after your critics you had the need to make changes into your own thread:

Credits & gratitude:

Thanks to burstlam for his work with the kernel source.

Thanks to Tom G for the LED notification and proximity values fix.

Thanks to wbaw. I've used some parts of ginger stir fry (few libs, few apks and few other things). Also thanks for the TPT method.

Thanks to CyanogenMod Team.

This post has been edited by KonstaT: Yesterday, 10:47 AM

Why don't you use your time spent on making this critics to continue developing your Rom instead of polluting this thread with nonsense critics? If you have any problems with this thread, take it to the Forum Moderator's but Please Stop annoying us, users of modaco's forum with this.

Edited by Taliban

Guest Amphoras

As a simple user and following modaco's forum for a long time, looking at your post's I found very annoying to see someone doing what you are doing, polluting this forum with silly discussions. One that see's this might think you are jealous of fallenangel32.

Also I found it hilarious that after your critics you had the need to make changes into your own thread:

Credits & gratitude:

Thanks to wbaw. I've used some parts of ginger stir fry (few libs, few apks and few other things). Also thanks for the TPT method.

Why don't you use your time spent on making this critics to continue developing your Rom instead of polluting this thread with nonsense critics? If you have any problems with this thread, take it to the Forum Moderator's but Please Stop annoying us, users of modaco's forum with this.

Just want to point out that KonstaT's thread has had those credits since the start. The post was edited because as you suggested, he was continuing developing his rom, and had just posted a new release. The first post then obviously needs to be updated to link to the new one, add changelog, etc. etc.

Guest fallenangel32

Just so you know, the cache partition in that TPT is only 2mb. Sometimes it shows up as more than that when you try to check the size on your phone if cache is being redirected, but the actual size is just 2mb.

Ok my friend i ll check it out.thanksbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest KonstaT

Credits & gratitude:

No, I have no reason to be jealous. I'm just pissed that someone has took some of my work and try to claim it as their own (and it's not even the first time). Polluting this forum would be to bump threads with nonsense 'thankssssssss' replys.

And yes, I updated my ROM yesterday so I've also edited the first post. There is always accurate information on the first post of my thread. ;)

Edited by KonstaT

Guest fallenangel32

No, I have no reason to be jealous. I'm just pissed that someone has took some of my work and try to claim it as their own (and it's not even the first time). Polluting this forum would be to bump threads with nonsense 'thankssssssss' replys.

And yes, I updated my ROM yesterday so I've also edited the first post. There is always accurate information on the first post of my thread. ;)

AND YOU SAY THIS IS YOUR ROM??? tongue.gif

burstlam for his work with the kernel source,

Tom G for the LED notification and proximity values fix

wbaw. I've used some parts of ginger stir fry (few libs, few apks and few other things

thanks for the TPT method

CyanogenMod Team

rename it as MOLDOVA MIX biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest Taliban

Take it to the Forum Moderator's or directly to the owner of the thread. The moment you continuously make post's like that I am sorry to say but you are polluting the forum. There's better ways to reclaim your work if it is being taken or not being considered on the notes of the other author.

Of course I was being sarcastic when I said you seemed to be jealous wink.gif

If you use the GLP agreement argument I am sorry to say but a lot of ROM's published in this forum and others would be in trouble, and I am sure that some of your sources and inspiration come from threads like that.

One of the things user's want is a custom rom that works fine and for that enjoy to thank the one that delivers that same Rom. Saying thanks to someone that had the work to compile it is a nice thing to do and might even encourages that person to continue delivering what we simple user's expect. If you don't like to be thanked for your work it's your privilege and right.

Guest KonstaT

THIS IS NOT GOING TO END...huh.gif

OK I LL PUT A THANKS IN THE FIRST PAGE FOR MMHMP

ARE YOU SATISFY?

END IT HERE?

Yeah, we can end it. I think I've already made my point clear.

But seriously you need to have all that info in the first post. Not just regarding my stuff but other peoples too.

Guest fallenangel32

Yeah, we can end it. I think I've already made my point clear.

But seriously you need to have all that info in the first post. Not just regarding my stuff but other peoples too.

ok you correct your thread

i ll done the same with mine

yes i want to have as much info and photo is my thread

we are not niebies,but this is a forum that means to give as much info we can

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest KonstaT

ok you correct your thread

i ll done the same with mine

yes i want to have as much info and photo is my thread

we are not niebies,but this is a forum that means to give as much info we can

Oh, you didn't want to end it?

There is nothing I need to correct in my thread. Other peoples efforts are all well documented/thanked/credited/linked in all of my threads.

So I guess you just have to make the next version without my notifiction power widget, power menu reboot options and other stuff you copied from MMHMP...

Guest fallenangel32

Oh, you didn't want to end it?

There is nothing I need to correct in my thread. Other peoples efforts are all well documented/thanked/credited/linked in all of my threads.

So I guess you just have to make the next version without my notifiction power widget, power menu reboot options and other stuff you copied from MMHMP...

who said i didnt want?i already put a thanks to your rom

dont starting again...

Guest fallenangel32

THE CORRECTED EDITION OF BLADE MIX IS COMMING TONIGHT

MIXED UP A LOT OF THINKS... BUT KEEPING THE STABILITY AND SPEED OF

ALL PREVIUS RELEASES OF BLADE MIX

THE CORRECTED EDITION OF BLADE MIX IS COMMING TONIGHT

MIXED UP A LOT OF THINKS... BUT KEEPING THE STABILITY AND SPEED OF

ALL PREVIUS RELEASES OF BLADE MIX

What will be the difference between the 360s and the new rom?

The 360 S is really cool, fast, and it has really good battery life.

Guest fallenangel32

What will be the difference between the 360s and the new rom?

The 360 S is really cool, fast, and it has really good battery life.

i update some apps and yes i add,change and modify some icons

i remove zeam launcher,now there are only launcher pro and ics launcher

adding email.apk,voice dialer and talk beacuse some user want these apks

and compressing angain the apps and zipalling for better speed and performance

oh and the gps,apns are now working fine

Guest bobogrey

i update some apps and yes i add,change and modify some icons

i remove zeam launcher,now there are only launcher pro and ics launcher

adding email.apk,voice dialer and talk beacuse some user want these apks

and compressing angain the apps and zipalling for better speed and performance

oh and the gps,apns are now working fine

hi fallenangerl32,

i don't know if i'm the only one with problems with wifi but with 360s the wifi keeps going down even with "Never" in the options...is it some kind of bug or i am the only one with that problem?

Thanks for this great ROM!!!

Guest jonmac73

hi fallenangerl32,

i don't know if i'm the only one with problems with wifi but with 360s the wifi keeps going down even with "Never" in the options...is it some kind of bug or i am the only one with that problem?

Thanks for this great ROM!!!

I have noticed this too in just the last few days, and I'm running BM 2.4 still !!

Detects my home wifi OK, but then stays in a loop of connecting, obtaining IP, disconnected. Used to work OK.

Also seems not to be receiving as well as before - some wifi at other locations it no longer see's - weird.

Have rebooted & rediscovered wifi - have not tried re-installing ROM yet.

Maybe I'll hang on for 365 and try that after wipe.......

Guest fallenangel32

I have noticed this too in just the last few days, and I'm running BM 2.4 still !!

Detects my home wifi OK, but then stays in a loop of connecting, obtaining IP, disconnected. Used to work OK.

Also seems not to be receiving as well as before - some wifi at other locations it no longer see's - weird.

Have rebooted & rediscovered wifi - have not tried re-installing ROM yet.

Maybe I'll hang on for 365 and try that after wipe.......

this is happend in 2.4 or in 360s only?

and you are saying me now?blink.gif

anyone having problem with wifi?

365 is ready...

Edited by fallenangel32