[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

Awww...

Downloading...:D

I dont want to flash ROM every day. I just flashed 360S, and now...flash again. :D

trust me this is better then the "s" concider "s" as beta...

Guest tsddave

wow!

FA you seem more busy than ever!

You have done more work for the Blade since you broke yours!

Personally I still have my blade but I also got myself a Htc HD2 very very cheap on ebay.

I still use my blade though for various things including using it on my racing cycle for gps/cycle computer functions.

One thing I have come across that I think you will find interesting is the work another dev "Dorimanx" has being doing in his roms for the HD2

In short he has developed a kernal that gives a virtual amount of ram that really speeds things up. Add to this that his roms also allow for swap using the sd card.

Heres a link to his rom thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1166948

and his kernal thread:- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1322639

Its very clever stuff and if these ideas could be applied to the Blade it would really speed our little phones up greatly just as it has for the HD2.

Guest fallenangel32

Thank you, FA!

questions:

1. Can I use "Gingerbread BootAnimation" to Blade Mix 365?

2. How to change icon of a battery, so it looks like on Blade Mix 360?

1.you can use any bootanimation!!!

extract the framework-res.apk and systemui.apk from bm365

go here .http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/

go to kitchen,then upload the files and then choose what ever style,battery,etc you want

submit work to kitchen and wait 20 min for the .zip file

flash with recovery...

all donebiggrin.gif

Guest fallenangel32

wow!

FA you seem more busy than ever!

You have done more work for the Blade since you broke yours!

Personally I still have my blade but I also got myself a Htc HD2 very very cheap on ebay.

I still use my blade though for various things including using it on my racing cycle for gps/cycle computer functions.

One thing I have come across that I think you will find interesting is the work another dev "Dorimanx" has being doing in his roms for the HD2

In short he has developed a kernal that gives a virtual amount of ram that really speeds things up. Add to this that his roms also allow for swap using the sd card.

Heres a link to his rom thread http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1166948

and his kernal thread:- http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1322639

Its very clever stuff and if these ideas could be applied to the Blade it would really speed our little phones up greatly just as it has for the HD2.

ok thanks i ll check it out,but i m not the master in kernels.so i cant promise anythink

imagine if i had a blade to use daily ...thank my friend george that gives me his phone to test thinks

Guest bobogrey

this is happend in 2.4 or in 360s only?

and you are saying me now?blink.gif

anyone having problem with wifi?

365 is ready...

At least for me it only happened in 360S...i was with 360 and it worked perfectly!

i'll try 365 to see if the problem still happens!!

Thanks

Guest arquillos

Thank you very much fallenangel32!

I´ve got 365 instaled afet "wiping" everything from my 360 and the Camera still doesn´t work...all I´ve got is a blank screen...¿any idea?

Guest Taliban

I´ve got 365 instaled afet "wiping" everything from my 360 and the Camera still doesn´t work...all I´ve got is a blank screen...¿any idea?

Weird, works fine here, camera and video recording.

Guest arquillos

Weird, works fine here, camera and video recording.

Weird! So it makes me think about the existence od Blades with different components! :(....

Is there any app showing components information as shows, per example, Everest on windows. It will help me discover if there are different Blades all around.

Another try will be trying to replace the 365 camera drivers with the 360...Which files are used by the camera?

(I checked the libs libcamera.so, libcamera_client.so and libcameraservice.so and are the same in 365 and 360)

Thank you in advance!

Edited by arquillos

Guest Amphoras

Weird! So it makes me think about the existence od Blades with different components! :(....

Is there any app showing components information as shows, per example, Everest on windows. It will help me discover if there are different Blades all around.

Another try will be trying to replace the 365 camera drivers with the 360...Which files are used by the camera?

(I checked the libs libcamera.so, libcamera_client.so and libcameraservice.so and are the same in 365 and 360)

Thank you in advance!

Are you overclocking? Sometimes that can mess up the camera.

Guest fallenangel32

the drivers yes are the same ,i have no idea

i might suggest to use tis this camera filecamera.zip with recovery

,it s not really smart what i m thinking but it might work

Guest Taliban

One of the things I've noticed is that since 8 am when I plugged out the blade from charge it went from 100% to 86% battery at this moment.

Just received 1 call and have checked my email and 3 webpages. Dont remember if it was the same on last version but will keep an eye on it. (Maybe it's just me) tongue.gif

Overall seems everything ok as usual... Like the ICS Launcher

Guest fallenangel32

One of the things I've noticed is that since 8 am when I plugged out the blade from charge it went from 100% to 86% battery at this moment.

Just received 1 call and have checked my email and 3 webpages. Dont remember if it was the same on last version but will keep an eye on it. (Maybe it's just me) tongue.gif

Overall seems everything ok as usual... Like the ICS Launcher

i m using it from 7am and now is 14 :00(greece)

wifi and data(some 3g)on from 9am checking email and this forum,10-15sms,2-5 calls,litle arngry birds,and its in 59% using launcher pro

as we all know the android system every time we install a new rom,to have correct battery stats

Guest Taliban

i m using it from 7am and now is 14 :00(greece)

wifi and data(some 3g)on from 9am checking email and this forum,10-15sms,2-5 calls,litle arngry birds,and its in 59% using launcher pro

as we all know the android system every time we install a new rom,to have correct battery stats

Yeah that was my thoughts also wink.gif

Guest gabrielfer

Everything works fine here.Camera,GPS,bluetooth,mms.And battery also.I charge it yesterday night and now with 3-4 calls navi for 10 minutes,bluetooth for 2 hours and a little bit wifi im on 79%.

Fallen you did it again.

Oh and the gallery is fast man.I used quickpick but now i change to gallery.

Thanks man.

Guest arquillos

Are you overclocking? Sometimes that can mess up the camera.

No, no overclock. I install the ROM and after a reboot I just lunch the camera app

the drivers yes are the same ,i have no idea i might suggest to use tis this camera filecamera.zip with recovery,it s not really smart what i m thinking but it might work

Thank you! I´ll try it ASAP!