[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

well, it worked in installing the custom rom but here's another thing..

when my phone booting up, the force close message of the process com.android.phone keeps reappearing. what could possibly go wrong?

now you have the partitions that you want...what rom did you install?

Guest fallenangel32

What is changed ?

imo this rom and CAE are the best roms ... and I still doesn't figured out wich one ;-)

No time today to test , I'm going to a VNV NATION concert in Koln (germany) :P

thanks

see details in first page,its like a new rom more smooth with speed and with improve kernelbiggrin.gif

I have installed the rom and loved it very much. I have noticed one thing, in the Steeings > About Phone > Status , My phone number as unknown. I am using Virgin sim and in my previous rom - it was showing.

Other than everything works for me

Guest fallenangel32

I have installed the rom and loved it very much. I have noticed one thing, in the Steeings > About Phone > Status , My phone number as unknown. I am using Virgin sim and in my previous rom - it was showing.

Other than everything works for me

no and in my phone there is no number,GREECE cosmote

but i ve change a lot of roms but i havent seen my number in any of themmellow.gif

Guest fallenangel32

I'll wait for battery feedbaks :D. Does it support RDS on FM?

battery is excellent trust me

every rom that has 2.6.35 kernel (the new kernel from zte skate source) dont have rds,need to be fixed

as burstlam( the guy that compile tha new kernel) say

"drop Androko FM driver with RDS support (the battery drainage issue is in a deadend, may be it should be dealt with the Fm apps itself and libaudio.so.which I don't have the resources to do so)"sad.gif

Guest yossa0806

there is a new version of Blade Mix (v2.0) http://www.multiupload.com/OK8ZC8A9NT

try this rom and let me know

i got it!

it's my fault actually and it's kinda embarassing...

i just figured out that i'm modding the wrong phone!

i noticed that your rom is built for the gsm (v880) series of blades??

i'm modding the cdma version (china made) of it.. (i own both the gsm and cdma version).

so it's good with the gsm.

thanks a lot for your help, and sorry for the fuss... ;p

no and in my phone there is no number,GREECE cosmote

but i ve change a lot of roms but i havent seen my number in any of themmellow.gif

Thanks for the reply. I was using Blue Ginger V5, in that number was shown, don't know whether this is missing in GSF

Guest fallenangel32

Thanks for the reply. I was using Blue Ginger V5, in that number was shown, don't know whether this is missing in GSF

yes is missing from GSF,i ll install a cyanogen nightly to chek it

thanks for the observation +1 wink.gif

Guest fallenangel32

mmm...I test this rom but I don't like the battery life, with swedish spring I can use my phone for 2 day, with this only 1...no good for me :-(

that's why we have so many rom to choose from...wink.gif

swedish spring is a good 2.2 rom,but when i had it in my phone and battery last 1 day,but with blade mix 2.0....2,5 days with some wifi,games ect

Guest tommy781

that's why we have so many rom to choose from...wink.gif

swedish spring is a good 2.2 rom,but when i had it in my phone and battery last 1 day,but with blade mix 2.0....2,5 days with some wifi,games ect

mmm....sorry but for me is exactly the inverse, with froyo all ok and 2 day (20 hours) without problem, with this or other 2.3 with same utilization the battery survive about 6-7 hours...I don't know why, but on my blade is this. sorry for my english....

I've found 1 bug (?) that I also have with CAE rom ...

The message sound ringtone isn't working.

Only the ringtone for calls is working .. I've set that to an .mp3 file I have on my phone .

Maybe that's the problem ?

Guest ValiantSaint

Would it be worth swapping from GSF to this ROM? Is this ROM better? I'm using GSF b23 by the way. Thanks ; )

How hard is it to move from GSF, to this ROM? (I've backed up my phone using Titanium backup......)

Edited by ValiantSaint

Guest fallenangel32

I've found 1 bug (?) that I also have with CAE rom ...

The message sound ringtone isn't working.

Only the ringtone for calls is working .. I've set that to an .mp3 file I have on my phone .

Maybe that's the problem ?

i m not using native sms application because i cant sent sms with 180 char(because of the greek language)

i m using handcent sms,and the ringtones working fine

i m not using native sms application because i cant sent sms with 180 char(because of the greek language)

i m using handcent sms,and the ringtones working fine

Thanks for the tip ... i'll try it later

Guest fallenangel32

Would it be worth swapping from GSF to this ROM? Is this ROM better? I'm using GSF b23 by the way. Thanks ; )

How hard is it to move from GSF, to this ROM? (I've backed up my phone using Titanium backup......)

you sould install rom manager and backup all your setting,apps etc

and then you can install(instuctions in the firs page) my rom.if you dont like my rom you can go to recovery ,restore your backup and nothing changedwink.gif

Guest ValiantSaint

you sould install rom manager and backup all your setting,apps etc

and then you can install(instuctions in the firs page) my rom.if you dont like my rom you can go to recovery ,restore your backup and nothing changedwink.gif

Thanks, I've installed your ROM, and I do like it, but I'm having problems with the screen not lighting up when I go to end a call. Is there a way of fixing this? Many thanks for all your hard work : )

Guest fallenangel32

Thanks, I've installed your ROM, and I do like it, but I'm having problems with the screen not lighting up when I go to end a call. Is there a way of fixing this? Many thanks for all your hard work : )

no its a bug with the new kernel source and gsf..

lets hope with the next kernel release from BURSTLM everything will be fine

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

BLADE MIX 2.2 IS HERE....biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

screenshot1pw.th.pngscreenshot4bo.th.pngscreenshot11wm.th.pngscreenshot15b.th.png

changelog:

-Launcher Pro with NEW default ICONS

-I Replace ALL ICONS with CUSTOM ICONS...

-New Wallpapers

-New burstlam Kernel(v2.4.2)

-Add Latest Titanium Backup

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

edit:

Fixed rolleyes.gif

Edited by Manos Aristeidopoulos

Guest fallenangel32

just download this updated rom http://www.multiupload.com/F0UY5TOFLI and then

Enter *983*0# in dialer(ZTE Dialer) to enable the engineer mode menu.

Press "sensor" and then press "calib" button and "ok"

u need to do the calibration for once only.

Edited by fallenangel32