[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest deksman2

I think my proximity sensor issue is fixed.

For some reason, even though it still says 'failed', the screen didn't remain blank after a call (after I clicked on 'calibrate').

Anyone knows what's the deal with this?

Anyway... I don't know why, but it 'seems' as if this rom did take a bit of a performance hit while using the market and 'some' of the apps - while the new market is generally laggy, I do think this new ROM slowed it down a bit more (as if the CPU is overtaxed plenty of times - which in turn slows things down).

It's as if the images are taking a huge toll on the drawing - although I've seen Blade Rom's that were able to go through these things with less hardship or practically seamlessly (such as Modaco r12).

Strange... could be me though (Not ruling it out).

On the other hand, other apps such as WhatsApp scrolls much better/smoother through the conversations in this 365 instead of 360.

May I ask what did you do to optimize scrolling through the menus, contacts, etc... and could this be applied in case of image heavy content?

Edited by deksman2

Guest fallenangel32

I think my proximity sensor issue is fixed.

For some reason, even though it still says 'failed', the screen didn't remain blank after a call (after I clicked on 'calibrate').

Anyone knows what's the deal with this?

Anyway... I don't know why, but it 'seems' as if this rom did take a bit of a performance hit while using the market and 'some' of the apps - while the new market is generally laggy, I do think this new ROM slowed it down a bit more (as if the CPU is overtaxed plenty of times - which in turn slows things down).

It's as if the images are taking a huge toll on the drawing - although I've seen Blade Rom's that were able to go through these things with less hardship or practically seamlessly (such as Modaco r12).

Strange... could be me though (Not ruling it out).

On the other hand, other apps such as WhatsApp scrolls much better/smoother through the conversations in this 365 instead of 360.

May I ask what did you do to optimize scrolling through the menus, contacts, etc... and could this be applied in case of image heavy content?

scrolling lagg is a feature of android until ICS ...they say now ics will use gpu for the ui...thats why we put in build.prop the debug.sf.hx=1,but it hasnt the very best results

in this rom there is a scroipt tha calibrates the sensons every time you reboot...

the only thing i did was to zipalling some apps(framework-res,systemiu,browser etc and recompesed with apktool)

but i could do this in apps like launcher pro,ics launcher,i v done it in 2.4 i thing but there was a problem then in updating(sing key)

SO WHAT DO THINK ABOUT THE NEW THEME?

LIKE IT?

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest deksman2

debug.sf.hw=1 - this command I think is for activating HW acceleration for Apps that use 3D engine.

The UI on the other hand is not really affected with this code.

There is another one though that MIGHT affect the UI and image heavy content:

video.acceleration.hw=1

(I think it might have been mentioned that Modaco used this line in his r12 Froyo ROM which is why it was so smooth about 60 fps and A LOT easier scrolling through image heavy content).

Though this line did some 'minor' effect on my Blade after applying it to your 365 ROM:

I noticed that the 'unlocking' animation is buttery smooth after adding the code (was choppy before that - and no, I had no apps running in the bg).

Oh I know that the UI itself is not HW accelerated and that ICS will/should change that, but I still think it can be made very smooth like you did it with the menus.

Modaco did it somehow on his r12 ROM.

I'm gonna downgrade to Gen1 and do a comparison for the sake of it.

I updated to Gen2 originally using wbaw method.

I take it that using the same method (only of course from Gen2 to Gen1) would work in reverse: http://android.modac...n2-tpt-upgrade/

Btw, yes, the new theme looks great as far as I'm concerned.

Also, not that I'm trying to be taxing or anything, but if you are willing, you could repeat the zipalling method on the launchers to see if that might do something for image heavy content (though I think this needs to be modified in a different manner).

Edited by deksman2

Guest fallenangel32

Blade_Mix_365_Transparent.zip (5.48 MB) with notification icons

and brighter colors in download bar and in adjusting volume

http://www.multiupload.com/CBV9PB2L89

shot000002z.th.pngshot000003b.th.png

i also want to thank giannis andreou for his donation

hello greecebiggrin.gif

BLADE MIX 365 = 595 DOWNLOADS SO FAR

BLADE MIX 360 = 3.569 !!! DOWNLOADS

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest giopego

battery drain in 3g with data sync is too much quick also after some day!

I think the problem is inside the new kernel 'cause with the 360 base rom I didn't notice this issue.

I have to go back to the previous release of your rom.

thanks

Guest fallenangel32

I think the problem is inside the new kernel 'cause with the 360 base rom I didn't notice this issue.

thanks

maybe you right.i dont use 3g so i cant tell you what to do,i dont even have a blade

but going back to 360 its a good choisebiggrin.gif

but can you tell us how long it lasts with 360 and how long in 365?

you have test 365 so...when you going back to 360 remember to check the hours/days that 360 an 365 lasts in 3g

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest giopego

maybe you right.i dont use 3g so i cant tell you what to do,i dont even have a blade

but going back to 360 its a good choisebiggrin.gif

but can you tell us how long it lasts with 360 and how long in 365?

you have test 365 so...when you going back to 360 remember to check the hours/days that 360 an 365 lasts in 3g

I can just say that with 365 I can't reach a day of use, instead with 360 (same use) I arrive to the night with at least 30/40% of battery

i have tried blade mix 360 and i use about 60% a day but i went back to gsf b19 because the autonomy is better.

i have 3G + sync gmail and other app 24/24h same use

i tried cm7, gsf 27, M95 1.7 HP and blade mix but for me the better autonomy us b19.

the only problem with this rom is it's very slow.. laggy old rom

Guest fallenangel32

i have tried blade mix 360 and i use about 60% a day but i went back to gsf b19 because the autonomy is better.

i have 3G + sync gmail and other app 24/24h same use

i tried cm7, gsf 27, M95 1.7 HP and blade mix but for me the better autonomy us b19.

the only problem with this rom is it's very slow.. laggy old rom

60% LEFT IN ONE DAY ? with 3G + sync gmail and other app 24/24h witn BLADE MIX 360 ???and you think is not good???

I WISH I HAD YOUR BATTERY !!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

just to be clear...BLADE MIX 360 is based on b19 !!! so i dont think that b19 has better autonomywink.gif

ANYWAY THANKS FORTHESE GREAT NEWS I HAVENT TEST BM360 AND AS I SEE...BATTERY IS EXCELLENT

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

The thread title makes it sound like this is an ICS ROM

because some thinks like icons,fonts,ICS launcher,bootanimation is from and like original ICSwink.gif

you can try it and tel us what you think!!!

thanks

Same here. In 365, with light to medium usage, was barely lasting 24 hours. Now back on the 360:)

Been getting at least 40 hours with it!

60% LEFT IN ONE DAY ? with 3G + sync gmail and other app 24/24h witn BLADE MIX 360 ???and you think is not good???

I WISH I HAD YOUR BATTERY !!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

just to be clear...BLADE MIX 360 is based on b19 !!! so i dont think that b19 has better autonomywink.gif

ANYWAY THANKS FORTHESE GREAT NEWS I HAVENT TEST BM360 AND AS I SEE...BATTERY IS EXCELLENT

No he says that he uses 60% (so 40 left).

I have BM360 and my battery life really sucks with 3G on all the time (almost less than one day!).

But with 'EDGE Only' battery life is excellent :)

Guest fallenangel32

No he says that he uses 60% (so 40 left).

I have BM360 and my battery life really sucks with 3G on all the time (almost less than one day!).

But with 'EDGE Only' battery life is excellent :)

At my opinion.and i not sure if i sould say...

360 has the best battery in gingerbread roms

ok 365 drains faster from what u r saying

And with 3g drains faster in all 2.3 roms!!!

We have 1250 or 1300 battery.not 1500 and more....

And as u see every 2.3 phone has 1500+++ battery

It might ring a bell for 2.2 and 2.3 diferenses

Edited by fallenangel32

At my opinion.and i not sure if i sould say...

360 has the best battery in gingerbread roms

ok 365 drains faster from what u r saying

And with 3g drains faster in all 2.3 roms!!!

We have 1250 or 1300 battery.not 1500 and more....

And as u see every 2.3 phone has 1500+++ battery

It might ring a bell for 2.2 and 2.3 diferenses

Yes I understand.

I used Ginger Stirr Fry (2.3 too) and battery life with 3G all the time on was good. (40% left or so after 12houres).

Anyway I think 360 is still the best ROM and I really love it! Thanks!

I use it with EDGE always on and if I need fast internet, I have a 2G/3G widget on my homescreen :)

Guest arquillos

Hi fallenangel32!

I am thinking in upgrading my Blade from Gen 2 to Gen 3 partition ()

Will Blade Mix 365 work with a Gen 3 partition?

Thank you in advance!

Guest fallenangel32

Hi fallenangel32!

I am thinking in upgrading my Blade from Gen 2 to Gen 3 partition (http://android.modac...ra-via-windows/)

Will Blade Mix 365 work with a Gen 3 partition?

Thank you in advance!

its not gen 3 partition,we call it as "update"to gen 3,but i cant see the reason to go from gen2 to gen3 there are no benetits from that!

and my friend blade mix is only for gen2

Guest fallenangel32

Voodoo Carrier IQ detector

This app's goal is to let you find out as easily as possible if your Android device hosts CarrierIQ rootkit or not.It's unfinished (only a few hours old) Look for updates soon.

https://market.andro...rrieriqdetector

as i see in bm365 is FREE from carrier IQ rootkit

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest Ste Edge

hi FA,

justv a suggestion re: battery life.

I have started to use an app called juice defender.

I was ony getting a day out of the battery using 365 [after using 360 which was fine] and now it has more than doubled.

May be an idea to test this and include in your ROM

Regards,