[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

Must say impresive battery life when idling ( > 12 days ) on my "spam" phone ( without wifi, 3g, sync ).

Thanks

really niiiicebiggrin.gif

i m working for the 3g data battery bug...???

no i m just creating the bm 365 from the beginning!!!

but i ll release it when its going to be ready,not anytime beforerolleyes.gif

Edited by fallenangel32

I have been with 365 for over a week now - I love it apart from serious battery drain. It's so extreme that I am now reverting back to 360. With 365 I was literally charging my phone continually all day every day. The largest drain was wi-fi - which was sucking a 100% off battery power when in use,. Second to that was speaking on the phone - this would go down 30% on a 5 minute conversation.

Bye bye 365.

Guest ThePain

My BLADE crashes every time 10 minutes after activating WIFI on Blade Mix 365, anyone knows why?

Thanks,

Pedro (Portugal)

This should not happen, try wiping the following from CWM recovery for a clean setup:

(credit-Rockstarrz)

Under advanced:

Dalvik cache

Under mount and storage:

Format /system

Format /cache

Format /data

Format /boot

Under main menu

wipe user data

wipe cache

Then install the rom again. You can also try installing Blademix 360 in the meanwhile as FallenAngel is working on a new release of Blademix 365.

Guest fallenangel32

i m almost ready for "BLADE MIX 365 SE"biggrin.gif

I FIX SOME BUGS but without a phone all the time in my hands i want you to post some of the bugs you have found

to fix them (if i can) so the next release will be better than the bm365.thanks

Guest Lost_Animal

NO ,I M SORRY BUT WITHOUT HAVING A BLADE TO TEST IT

I M NOT SURE I CAN RELEASE A NEW VERSION

ok,

i live in PATRAS and i am not so far from you.

Maybe i'll bring my Blade on your testbed to try your new Version..

{greeklish mode on} Poli kali douleia file mou, bravo... {/greeklish mode off}

Edited by Lost_Animal

Guest Exotic-Star

My Android Market on Pc dont find my Handy with 365 I go back to 360.

I have test all what I could (3x reinstall, dalvik cache clear, cache clear, boot format, system format etc..) not working, please fix it.

-Work on 360.

-But I must reactivate Google Account =D

-Now I change back to 365 I love the Style :) but with ICS 4.0 would it the best.

edit:

-The mistake is in 365 I change again and couldn't load any Apps in Android Market on Pc, in the Handy Market I could but not from Pc to Handy fix it.

Edited by Exotic-Star

Guest DellXCD35

amazingly superfast ROM. i moved to this rom after a long time since i had flashed the GSF rom.

i was not willing to try new ones but i gave it a chance and i am very happy.

however do we have a battery calib application to be used with this rom. i dont see it in stock 365 ROM.

Two zte blade one with 360 the other with 365 ,both with the same problem , when we speak (on calls) we hear all the noises from the mic to speaker (mikrofonizei in greek),on my blade I uninstall dsp manager and install volume+ for 2-3 days everything work fine but after that it started again , it does't do it on all call but on most of them , any suggestion ?

Edited by lost2

Guest twmnmik

Two zte blade one with 360 the other with 365 ,both with the same problem , when we speak (on calls) we hear all the noises from the mic to speaker (mikrofonizei in greek),on my blade I uninstall dsp manager and install volume+ for 2-3 days everything work fine but after that it started again , it does't do it on all call but on most of them , any suggestion ?

the same problem in my blade.

But th same problem has my wifes blade with 2.2 rom (with 512 ram) based in official rom

both of us are in WIND

i'm thinking that or the microphones of our blades has the problem or the network

Guest fallenangel32

the same problem in my blade.

But th same problem has my wifes blade with 2.2 rom (with 512 ram) based in official rom

both of us are in WIND

i'm thinking that or the microphones of our blades has the problem or the network

yes its a hardware problem

Guest parlando

yes its a hardware problem

I think it's stock froyo (or after upgrade to official 2.2) and old windows method to upgrade to gen2 bug.

Do this (or TPT - if it's enabled), and the problem should be solved.

Guest Happy=)

Sorry English!<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">I'd love to have that status bar was like Ice Ice cream sandwich , if you have time can take a very desirable.

Edited by Happy=)

Guest sonicboy03

Lately I have a problem with my 360 mix rom. I once selected "never" as the option for wifi to turn of in the "sleep policy" in the advanced settings menu of wifi. Now, it jumps over time automatically to "never" after a while after I've selected "when screen turns off". Needless to say that this consumes a lot of battery power. Is there a way to select this to "when screen turns off" again without reseting the phone?

thanx

Guest Chron-O-John

This ROM is really great!

I tried CyanogenMod 7 (NIghtly) but BladeMix is so much faster. In fact CM was a pain in the ass regarding speed.

Thank You!

Guest fallenangel32

This ROM is really great!

I tried CyanogenMod 7 (NIghtly) but BladeMix is so much faster. In fact CM was a pain in the ass regarding speed.

Thank You!

nice .... enjoy BLADE MIX !!! 4.250 downloads (360) + 1700downloads (365) so far

thank you all :D

I quite like this rom, but im not a huge fan of the notification icons, and the notification widget for 2g/3g. how do i revert just these, ive tried different themes not really what i wanted.

Guest fallenangel32

I quite like this rom, but im not a huge fan of the notification icons, and the notification widget for 2g/3g. how do i revert just these, ive tried different themes not really what i wanted.

IN THE FIRST PAGE IS A RECOVERY ZIP FOR STOCK NOTIFICATION BAR

FOR 2G/3G JUST REMOVE THE APP