[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest -JuAnItO-

why the new Android Market doesn't working with your ROMs ??

your GB ROM have old market

your ICS ROM have old market

can u fix it to make him working with this rom ??

Edited by -JuAnItO-

Guest Bathyon

Bt Media works?????

My BT speakers (Foxl) works for the first time with tripnmiui when using rc1 :) !!!! YEY!

The phone says "media only" but I havn't tested the handsfree function of the speaker yet (or any other bt headset for that matter).

Thank you Trip for all your hard work!!

Guest dreamnej

Have a development version almost ready.. slimmed down to 61mb

Everything is still working :unsure:

edit:

oh yes its extremely fast

Hi

congratulations. a rom is very fast and beautiful. but, fm radio does not work. How to overcome this problem? thanks

edit: google translate :)

Guest Miui_Addict

Has anyone tried using the video camera? I find when playing it is squished

Maybe it's because you are trying to play hd video on lower resolution screen? Just a thought.;)

i can't get volume rocker wake to work.

i can enable it in menu but no real effect what so ever.

anybody else with such problem, or my restore went wrong somehow ...

it was working in previous release.

Guest petar.bgd

i can't get volume rocker wake to work.

Same here, other than that and bt media stream , ROM works GREAT.

Edited by petar.bgd

Guest brian denmark

Trip what the f.... have you done to this rom? I was off to miui.us version and tried 107 with endtime...was andisaster on my phone

NOW I am back on rc version with phone at 1.18ghz rest is stock settings and with juicedefender I am at 78% battery after 12 hours moderate use, and that being the rom havent even settled by now.... that is simply amazing ! And by the way the speee is more than enough.

Guest Miui_Addict

Same here, other than that and bt media stream , ROM works GREAT.

Go to Trip'n'droid settings in system menu /input/volume rocker wake ON then go back to system /hardware key settings/ Volume rocker wake Off then ON again. That worked for me.

BTW Great ROM

Guest Surfinette

A simple question from a newbee with this phone and this rom (just bought my phone and root it and flash this rom straight on it 'cause I'm so found of Miui which I've experienced for over 18 months with my previous phone (HTC Desire))....

So far, i've just been doing some testing with an old 2 Go SD card while waiting for a brand new 32 Go card that I've just ordered from the internet.

Does the SD card need any kind of preparation? How should I format the SD card, Just plain and simple FAT32 through windows? Or should I format it through recovery with a specifc ext4 partition, cache etc...?

Thanks in advance for your help

Guest Miui_Addict

Does the SD card need any kind of preparation? How should I format the SD card, Just plain and simple FAT32 through windows? Or should I format it through recovery with a specifc ext4 partition, cache etc...?

Thanks in advance for your help

No need for EXT4 just plain fat32. Enough memory on sensation to go without ext4.

Edited by Miui_Addict

just installed the rc. within the first 5 min i got a random reboot :( but so far so good. my super user app trys to update but it fails it this supposed to happen ??

Guest -JuAnItO-

trip..PLEASE !!!

every rom i tried it the new market working nice..but in this rom i can't install any app from the new market !!

can u fix that and make a flashable file for the new market ???