[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

The installation does a full wipe by itself, i'm running the default configuration of this rom incl. kernel. Also the default settings are what i think the best settings for daily use. 1536/192

Guest Gazza10

Okay, bugs so far:-

BT phone calls not working

BT Media works, but music player can't be started, paused, change track etc. from my BT headset

HD video recording freezes and reboots after 20 - 30 seconds

Screenshot sometimes is difficult to get to function

Compass does not work, but GPS locks on within 16 secondsbiggrin.gif

Edit: can't update Superuser in market. Install fails

Edited by Gazza10

BT Media works. Controls don't. But also it seems like the sound quality is not great.. anyone else notice?

I got a few reboots on the previous RC when trying to open Facebook for some reason. Seems to be working okay so far on s001.1

Guest Surfinette

TitaniumBackup doesn't work anymore in 12.2 RC1.1: It can't restore user apps (TB just freeze forever after hitting restore) and it can't backup apps (would backup data only not apps).

I had no issue with TitaniumBackup with previous versions of TripNMiui

anyone else having the same issue?

Guest chalie78910

My phone pairs with my Sony Ericsson BT Headset, but only connects to media.

I am not able to pair with my laptop.

I habe Sony Ericssons headset mw600.

say me u pairing on handy?

Sorry for my bad english :(

Guest superas

TitaniumBackup doesn't work anymore in 12.2 RC1.1: It can't restore user apps (TB just freeze forever after hitting restore) and it can't backup apps (would backup data only not apps).

I had no issue with TitaniumBackup with previous versions of TripNMiui

anyone else having the same issue?

Titanium backup works but only for applications, not for data..

And how about volume rocker wake button, it is not working for me.

Guest superas

Trip, I have a issule with call recording, if I enable this, the phone function won't response, and I can only force shut down

Yes unfortunately I have excactly same issue.

Guest petar.bgd

Enable it inTripNDroid setting and also in System-> Hardware key..., if you using OC utility set min 384 Mhz in screen off . This worked for me (think that there is small delay when you push vol button but it wakes.

Guest audiophile

Installed latest. . . . .titanium won't restore apps or data for me :) neithar will app extractor . . but feels extremely smooth. Edit:restored /data from recovery, not the recommended way but it did the trick and i haven't had any problems from it thus far:)

But benchmarks are awesome!! Best yet for me! Always around 3100. Also launcher animationsth are completely smooth for first time! (Open close folder/launch app)

One thing I'd love to see in future updates is the ICS rotation animation! Its less smooth than the apple products animation but still very aesthetically pleasing: )

Edited by audiophile

Guest superas

Enable it inTripNDroid setting and also in System-> Hardware key..., if you using OC utility set min 384 Mhz in screen off . This worked for me (think that there is small delay when you push vol button but it wakes.

Thank you for your reply my friend :) , yes I enable it in TripNDroid settings and also in System-> Hardware key and I am not using OC utility.

nevertheless, the volume button is not working for me. :(

Guest Kkholidaze

Same here. No good with Titanium backup. Had to install all of my apps one by one. Also, sometimes when I play music, and try to surf the web at the same time, it freezes and reboots.

Guest petar.bgd

Thank you for your reply my friend :) , yes I enable it in TripNDroid settings and also in System-> Hardware key and I am not using OC utility.

nevertheless, the volume button is not working for me. :(

I just made nand backup and after restarting vol button wakeup acting weird, somethimes work , but mostly NOT :(. Bad luck...

Guest Kkholidaze

Is there a way to up the volume on this? Both speaker and headset is almost inaudible. I tried Volume+ but it didn't work

EDIT: It's definetly something in the new RC. I flashed back to 1.0 and it's loud again. Hopefully something you can fix easily

Edited by Kkholidaze

Guest volscian

I've had no problems with TB, both for apps and data. Maybe a version specific issue? I'm running TB 4.0.

Guest Surfinette

I've had no problems with TB, both for apps and data. Maybe a version specific issue? I'm running TB 4.0.

Titanium Backup (latest version from the market) doesn't work (can't save and restore apps) with version 12.2 RC1.1. It was running perfectly with 12.2 RC1.0 or 11.26...

So I assume something must have changed in the latest version that TB does not like...

Trip, can you please do something about it, because IMHO, TB is much more convenient and more versatile than Miui Backup...