[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Raycaster3

good rom. stableishh. camera is white. notification drag down when auto brightness turns it off. widgets off place. need a function to have a vibration only state and silent and sound please consider this pleaseeee, ummmm needs more speed, messaging app is messed up. thts it! lol. for a alpha its great. would keep, but need camera lol. well consider the vibration state thing! thanks!!!!!!!!

There is a fix for the off centered widgets in the thread and quick settings from the market fixes the vibration thing also I haven't had one fc with messaging. Crazy. Must be just some of us that have that issue. I've sent over 25 txts and not an fc to ne found. Camera is a big deal but like you said, alpha.

Just wanted to add the audio is sick! I've nit heard music this clearly and LOUD from this device. Kudos trip wow. Throw a camera on this and call it good! Whew!

Edited by Raycaster3

Guest shaquiel

There is a six for the off centered widgets in the thread and quick settings from the market fixes the vibration thing also I haven't had one fc with messaging. Crazy. Must be just some of us that have that issue. I've sent over 25 txts and not an fc to ne found. Camera is a big deal but like you said, alpha.

Just wanted to add the audio is sick! I've nit heard music this clearly and LOUD from this device. Kudos trip wow. Throw a camera on this and call it good! Whew!

Wiped and reflashed and the messaging app doesn't fc now, go figure.

Guest Bluewall1

I will release another rom, cyanogenmod 7 based, port of my personal rom that i build for the x10.

Awesome bro :D

Playing with you rom right now, and changed the density to 270 so all is better now ;)

Can't wait to try a pure CM7 :D

I will release another rom, cyanogenmod 7 based, port of my personal rom that i build for the x10.

Hi Mate sms isn't work!

This Rom is No 1. Thanks for it!

Edited by tomS01

Guest Bluewall1

Hi Mate sms isn't work!

This Rom is No 1. Thanks for it!

No probleme for SMS here

I don't understand why it s working with somebody and why not with other people lol :P

Tried to fix permission ?

Awesome bro :D

Playing with you rom right now, and changed the density to 270 so all is better now ;)

Can't wait to try a pure CM7 :D

Good Morning!

You tested the sms on your phone?

Isn't work!

Maybe i am stupid.

Guest Bluewall1

Good Morning!

You tested the sms on your phone?

Isn't work!

Maybe i am stupid.

I had one or two FC but i can send SMS and recieve and read conversation, etc

fix permission in recovery maybe help ! =)

BTW Good morning for you too :D

Edited by Bluewall1

No probleme for SMS here

I don't understand why it s working with somebody and why not with other people lol :P

Tried to fix permission ?

Ok i try it if not work i'll goes to my T-Mobile & there will horrorbiggrin.gif

Oh god. yesterday it was working fine, now i can only reply people, i can't create a new one.

Wtf just happend to my phone ? Too much awesomeness ?

I can't received.sad.gif

Guest gogicar

Speaker phone is EXTREMELY low when on a call. And also people on the other end are reporting mega reverb delay when not on speaker.

+1 for mega reverb delay on other side when speaks with someone.

Edit: SMS works fine

Edited by gogicar

Install Go SMS Pro and try it for a fix for now : )

How about a coffee ? not a beer at this time no? lol

Ok i try go sms, about cofee i forgot go now i kitchen and take it with cigaretbiggrin.gif

Camera is workin or later? This not so important only question.

Excellent work so far. The ROM seams to be stable.

One thing I noticed besides the usual "bugs" (camera, brightness, ...) is that GPS lock is kinda slow. I know this is an Alpha release and we can be happy that this ROM even works. I've tried changing the settings in GPS configuration (http://www.pool.ntp.org/en/) and adding the google SUPL server and port but it's still slowish. Again, it's great that it's working and I'm sure things can just get better from here on.

No mention of the camera in the OP, the camera doesn't work for me ... white picture, the shutter sound is there and it looks like it took a picture but nothing is written to the SD card. Yes I know - Alpha. smile.gif

Some of the menu items have black text on dark background and are hard to read. For example I use ADW Launcher instead of the iPhoneish default one and when I long press to add an item to my homescreen the menu that comes up is black text on dark background.

Regarding sound - in-call quality is good (haven't tried to use the speaker phone), playback of music and notifications seams distorted, like if you push your speakers too far with the volume. I bet this will get a fix soon.

Otherwise this is great, my phone feels better than stock sense and is usable. I'm coming from a Motorola Milestone and MIUI on that phone is for masochists, even the Alpha release on the Sensation feels better than a final release on the Milestone. Great work and keep it up.

same issue here, SMS FC.............

tried the cm xboarder fix,tried go sms,tried permission fix,all failed................

it's a big issue for me to use this rom as daily....need help

ps :full wipe+reflash,failed

Edited by jjben

Guest Bluewall1

Running the rom since the release is on and it's AWESOME ! Can't wait for the new little fix for it ;)

btw, i'm very interessted in Android Developpement and you amaze me. How is it possible to have the 768 ram free and sound working without touching the kernel ?

Can you explain ? :P

EDIT : I backed up the rom, install the CM for trying and now i'm back on the MIUI. No problem for SMS now, maybe related ? (but it's weird if it is)

Edited by Bluewall1

Running the rom since the release is on and it's AWESOME ! Can't wait for the new little fix for it ;)

btw, i'm very interessted in Android Developpement and you amaze me. How is it possible to have the 768 ram free and sound working without touching the kernel ?

Can you explain ? :P

EDIT : I backed up the rom, install the CM for trying and now i'm back on the MIUI. No problem for SMS now, maybe related ? (but it's weird if it is)

I try two times with go sms also and no good result maybe my radio 10.56.9035.00U_10.14.9035.01 isn't suitable!

Guest Raycaster3

That should be cool! Man this rom has been super stable for me. I haven't had a single force close. I already knew about the brightness thing since I had installed 1.9.2 on my glacier and nook already (it's fixed by going to settings>>display and turning off auto brightness). I am so excited for what this rom is going to be. Thanks again Trip and I hope whatever it is that has you down clears up soon. Life is crazy and we all have to tatsme the bad to appreciate the good.

Guest Bluewall1

I try two times with go sms also and no good result maybe my radio 10.56.9035.00U_10.14.9035.01 isn't suitable!

I have the same as you. Just noticied if i type manually the number phone => Crash

But if just choose the contact to send the message, all is ok : )

Going to drink a beer outside, then go to my girlfriend's place and then...PARTY ALL THE WEEKEND !

So have fun bros and thanks Trip : ) I will report a feedback after a weekend of use : ))