Silicone skin cover for ZTE Skate

Guest philmein

Guest philmein

just do a search for zte skate on fleabay six colours available

SiKai soft Skin cover for ZTE Skate G1315 case

Features:

• Silicone Material:very sofy,nonslip, against tear and wear, shock and collisions, Anti-dust. Keep the surface clean forever.
  • Special Making:OAD Antisticking hair Ingredients
  • Mix.Function:Competely protect your phone will not be scratch.

just do a search for zte skate on fleabay six colours available

SiKai soft Skin cover for ZTE Skate G1315 case

Features:

• Silicone Material:very sofy,nonslip, against tear and wear, shock and collisions, Anti-dust. Keep the surface clean forever.
  • Special Making:OAD Antisticking hair Ingredients
  • Mix.Function:Competely protect your phone will not be scratch.

This is what I need :) thanks

Guest philmein

I just ordered one too :) ...I just hope its not anything cheap and nasty.

check the sellers ebay store and look at the zte blade cases theres more photos

btw you get a free screen protector with the blade one maybe we will get a free one too. NOT

iv been searching for a carbon fiber skin for the phone, as i think cases make them look to big and bulky.

like this

found some for $24 lol no chance.

Edited by tillaz

Guest dadashi

looks like alot of work to fix the skin...but what's the point, the back is going to spring off as soon the OSF bounces off the floor offering no absolutely protection....

at least a rubber or silicon case will hold the phone together when dropped and a screen cover will offer some more protection...I've had a Samsung i900 rubber case and a fairly thick psp screen cover on my OSF for nearly year, dropped it countless times, not a scratch....... if I take the rubber case off you'll think it's a brand spanking new OSF...

looks like alot of work to fix the skin...but what's the point, the back is going to spring off as soon the OSF bounces off the floor offering no absolutely protection....

at least a rubber or silicon case will hold the phone together when dropped and a screen cover will offer some more protection...I've had a Samsung i900 rubber case and a fairly thick psp screen cover on my OSF for nearly year, dropped it countless times, not a scratch....... if I take the rubber case off you'll think it's a brand spanking new OSF...

for me its just to remove the finger print magnet from it and give better grip, had this on my iphone 4 & it looked great but they were only £1.99

they make it look more than it is in that vid got them on my iphone in 5 or 10 minutes,

Edited by tillaz

check the sellers ebay store and look at the zte blade cases theres more photos

btw you get a free screen protector with the blade one maybe we will get a free one too. NOT

Wow...that looks very impressive, I hope the skate version doesn't come with just the cover...the extras would be nice! :D otherwise it won't be worth it.

Edited by Navie

Looks like our orders will be dispatched on the 14th of September due to a holiday in China :(

I've done some research and it seems that this is only the cover, does not inclue anything else like screen protectors.

Screen protectors 6 for £1.65 from German seller on ebay UK.

Search item no 170686797941

I know but they look cheap, the price seems too low and you get 6. I'm going to get one that is a little bit more costly :)

Screen protectors 6 for £1.65 from German seller on ebay UK.

Search item no 170686797941

I got these, and out of 6, managed to only get 1 on with some minor bubbles, the rest are binned. It took like 2 hours, with a hairdryer etc. The problem is that these foils are very brittle, and impossible to get on in one go without bubbling.

You have been warned!

Edited by DB006

I got these, and out of 6, managed to only get 1 on with some minor bubbles, the rest are binned. It took like 2 hours, with a hairdryer etc. The problem is that these foils are very brittle, and impossible to get on in one go without bubbling.

You have been warned!

I bought the 'Vikuiti ADQC27 screen protector from 3M for ZTE Skate' for £7.85 :)

I was comparing the size of the OMC and Galaxy S2, they are pretty much the same except the galaxy is thinner...Im going to have another snoop around for a cheap GS2 rubber / silicon case soon...

Guest john.smith

tillaz, if we are to make it for $12.99, will you consider it?

Our Monte Carlo has gone to factory for making jelly cases but I can bring it to the carbon fibre skin guy, who can bake one for just 2-3 days.

iv been searching for a carbon fiber skin for the phone, as i think cases make them look to big and bulky.

like this

found some for $24 lol no chance.