[ROM 13-10] TripNDroid Mobile Engineering - OFFICIAL B0041 | TRIPNKERNEL V0062

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

semctriplogo.jpg

In this topic I will annouce the next rom for the HTC Sensation phone.

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering presents;

"The official rom"

This rom is build from CyanogenMod 7, AOSP/Google, HTC and SEMC parts. The rom is a system build out of layers. The main core parts are "TripNEngine" and on top of that you will have layers (CM, AOSP/Google, HTC, SEMC, MIUI) those layers combined make the complete TripNDroid rom.

The rom was born in the X10 section and will also be available for the Sensation. The rom can be explained its best with an image I made earlier for the X10, so its not 100% correct but it gives an impression.

unledne.jpg

The rom will be released as ALPHA or BETA soon.

Working at this moment:

- GSM

- Data

- Audio

- WIFI

- GPS

- Sensors

- Vibrate

- Mobile Bravia (see screenshot)

- xLoud (see screenshot)

- Camera

- Bluetooth

- Wifi hotspot

Below you find an very early preview of the rom running on the Sensation.

screenshot01i.jpg

screenshot02m.jpg

DOWNLOAD BETA 0041:

https://rapidshare.c...-TripNRaVeR.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?dw818dmyf07d3xf

Edited by TripNRaVeR

In this topic I will annouce the next rom for the HTC Sensation phone.

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering presents;

"The official rom"

This rom is build from CyanogenMod 7, AOSP/Google, HTC and SEMC parts. The rom is a system build out of layers. The main core parts are "TripNEngine" and on top of that you will have layers (CM, AOSP/Google, HTC, SEMC, MIUI) those layers combined make the complete TripNDroid rom.

The rom was born in the X10 section and will also be available for the Sensation. The rom can be explained its best with an image I made earlier for the X10, so its not 100% correct but it gives an impression.

The rom will be released as ALPHA or BETA soon.

Working at this moment:

- GSM

- Data

- Audio

- WIFI

- GPS

- Sensors

- Vibrate

- Mobile Bravia (see screenshot)

- xLoud (see screenshot)

Below you find an very early preview of the rom running on the Sensation.

What do you think? :)

Looks good, cant wait for some CM7/AOSP love ;)

Edited by t0ny0

Guest shaquiel

Rom sounds crazy, cant wait for it. Lovinf miui right now. Assuming in the next version 270 will be stock for the resolution fix? And aby progress ln the camera or should we just wait until cm7 for the camera fix?

Guest TripNRaVeR

There is a possibillity that a pre-alpha will show up tonight. This will be my "high-end" rom, the rom tweaked to the max, a nice user interface and extreme performance. MIUI will be placed below this rom and then some couple of other roms that i build for fun. Maybe i will upload them in a single thread. No guarentee that any rom will be updated in that thread but see it more as a dump of my work. You have alot roms to choose from then lol

I have allready a couple of roms ready for the Sensation. Working on this one now for the release.

miss you so *** much sad.gif

Guest RabetiOnline

There is a possibillity that a pre-alpha will show up tonight. This will be my "high-end" rom, the rom tweaked to the max, a nice user interface and extreme performance. MIUI will be placed below this rom and then some couple of other roms that i build for fun. Maybe i will upload them in a single thread. No guarentee that any rom will be updated in that thread but see it more as a dump of my work. You have alot roms to choose from then lol

I have allready a couple of roms ready for the Sensation. Working on this one now for the release.

well done sir

did you hear about breaking X10 bootloader?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1254087

X10 is now ON

Guest Raycaster3

This is so great for sensation others will be able to collaborate as well. Now we're heading somewhere. Sense can bog down someone else's device! Haha

Edited by Raycaster3

Guest eggyenergy666

miss you so *** much

Nicee to hear! And i'm sorry for you my friend, sometimes love is a bitch..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Guest TripNRaVeR

Going to make some new screenshots so you can see the progress.

Rom includes the official Htc flashlight app

New keyboard

And much more

pre-alpha very very soon :o

Guest baap786

Going to make some new screenshots so you can see the progress.

Rom includes the official Htc flashlight app

New keyboard

And much more

pre-alpha very very soon :o

Normally I never ask for ETA, but WHAT'S the ETA??? lolol. Great work man. I never thought i would see aosp on sensation lol. Got tears in my eyes haha

Edited by baap786

Guest Raycaster3

In all seriousness, if you weren't as beasty as you are, I don't think we would've seen an ETA from cm7 guys on their build. It seems like a little more than coincidence that the day you release MIUI with sound they announce an ETA. Just sayin... You keep devvin' like you be devvin' haha! We'll see what tomorrow brings....