BlackEditionHD [FXP52-MIUI-Icecream Sandwich] | Lock & Unlock BL | 2nd JAN

Guest rendeiro2005

Guest mickymauz

My new favorite ROM!!! the facebook widget gives me an error. Error: Invalid_key when I try to log in to activate it...under Preferences > LP Widget Settings > Facebook Widget > Facebook Login

Guest rendeiro2005

My new favorite ROM!!! the facebook widget gives me an error. Error: Invalid_key when I try to log in to activate it...under Preferences > LP Widget Settings > Facebook Widget > Facebook Login

you have to install FB firstohmy.gif

Guest mickymauz

I had to check that...tomorrow. go to sleep;)

That's cool.. no big deal at all, I was just trying to see how that widget worked... everything else is working fine. thank you!

Guest Synn21588

k Ren,

The HTC search widget says HTC and does not return to original position after use

Going to settings/ launcher settings causes FC

When screen turns off on its own, it comes back on with full brightness and then back off again

Screen animations don't work

Haptic feedback on the keyboard doesn't work

That is all I've discovered so far. Will continue to test. I will say though that the battery life on this ROM is EXTREMELY good. I love this ROM. Very fast very stable and absolutely unbelievable battery life. The data drop issue is not nearly as severe as the last version but is still present.

Ren, is there any specific kernel you recommend??

Guest Synn21588

Also just discovered this:

I replaced the center dock icon to app drawer instead of phone and put the phone on the left small icon. Now when receiving texts it shows a notification on the phone icon instead of the SMS icon (which is on the right)

Guest rendeiro2005

ohmy.gif

So what did everyone do to fix the wifi? I am running Doom's custom kernel. I flashed his wifi module to get wifi, but not sure if that would mess it up.

Sorry but don´t know. My wifi works perfectly fine and i´ve tried Doom´s kernel and works fine too so...you must have done somethings wrong along the way.

k Ren,

The HTC search widget says HTC and does not return to original position after use

Going to settings/ launcher settings causes FC

When screen turns off on its own, it comes back on with full brightness and then back off again

Screen animations don't work

Haptic feedback on the keyboard doesn't work

That is all I've discovered so far. Will continue to test. I will say though that the battery life on this ROM is EXTREMELY good. I love this ROM. Very fast very stable and absolutely unbelievable battery life. The data drop issue is not nearly as severe as the last version but is still present.

Ren, is there any specific kernel you recommend??

1. Had to check HTC issue. Don´t know if it´s related to port or MIUI. Thks for pointing that outwink.gif

2. Launcher. Of course it FC. This rom doesn´t have MIUI Launcher so...

3. Thks for this...like 1.

4. i know animations doesn´t work. That´s how i want this in the first place. Like like said in OP.

5. Had to check keyboard. Thkswink.gif

6. You have that battery live because (among other things) i´ve removed all animationsbiggrin.gif

7. Due the deep sleep issue i recommend stock kernel but...if you live well with extreme battery drop Doom´s great. i use that a lot.

Also just discovered this:

I replaced the center dock icon to app drawer instead of phone and put the phone on the left small icon. Now when receiving texts it shows a notification on the phone icon instead of the SMS icon (which is on the right)

That´s something about launcher itself. to be honest don´t have a clue.This launcher was made by a guy from LP and made his changes, probably have some bugs. don´t know

Cheers;)

Guest BuglyAstard

Not sure how it slipped by me, I usually check it first but wifi tethering is a no go for me. I tried barnacle and android wifi tether and neither work.

1.9.9 locked bootloader, baseband 67, 4.05.2 freekernel.

Guest rendeiro2005

Not sure how it slipped by me, I usually check it first but wifi tethering is a no go for me. I tried barnacle and android wifi tether and neither work.

1.9.9 locked bootloader, baseband 67, 4.05.2 freekernel.

baseband 67?!?!ohmy.gif

Guest rendeiro2005

OK. About facebook issues:

This is due launcher and not the rom itself. I´ve installed another launcher (LauncherPro Plus) and everything work as it should (check pic).

Two options:

1. Install another launcher if you really want that

2. Leave itlaugh.gif

post-422946-0-63502700-1315905918_thumb.

Guest SourceCode

Just a thought -

As the 3G/Data disconnection/re-connection issue is annoying/bothering a lot of people (including me), I am wondering if you can cook up a fully functional MIUI ROM (i.e. with working camera/camecoder, etc.) using an earlier MIUI release.

I know it is taking a step backwards, however at least it will give us a stable MIUI ROM that has all the basic smartphone features working.

I believe earlier MIUI GB versions did not exhibit this 3G/Data issues when ported onto our X10.

I love MIUI ROMs, but the 3G/Data problem is keeping me away from it :(

Would be interested to know what you and others here think.

Thanks mate :)

Thanks for the mirror :)

the Rom works fine,everything as it should.

little bit slow but i will try the custom kernel.

need too much time for customization cause i don't like this theme and launcher.(my own opinion).

will test more and report back,specially about data disconnection ;) and battery life.

thanks for your hard work.

edit :can you include the MIUI default browser? :)

Guest rendeiro2005

Thanks for the mirror :)

the Rom works fine,everything as it should.

little bit slow but i will try the custom kernel.

need too much time for customization cause i don't like this theme and launcher.(my own opinion).

will test more and report back,specially about data disconnection ;) and battery life.

thanks for your hard work.

edit :can you include the MIUI default browser? :)

1. you need to settle down (+- 10 min) to make smoother and faster

2. the browser is the default onebiggrin.gif

1. you need to settle down (+- 10 min) to make smoother and faster

2. the browser is the default onebiggrin.gif

sorry i was saying launcher and i wrote browser :D

edit :i installed ThJap kernel 405 but having wifi error :D

Edited by jpminou

Guest deffecto

A bit offtopic, but i have to say it: Welcome back rendeiro, to making the best roms, with the coolest look. I'll wait a bit for the rom, to be stable as it should be, the minor bugs and glitches to be fixed, and im jumping ahead. I have using ur old roms as daily ones, please, make this one as a daily, stable and bugless rom! Thanks /bow.

Edit: Are the GPS, Camera (zoom), HD video (with really good quality, as stock videocam) working good here? Wi-Fi with no problems? What about making the screen animations working?

Edited by deffecto

Guest rendeiro2005

sorry i was saying launcher and i wrote browser :D

check 2nd post please

A bit offtopic, but i have to say it: Welcome back rendeiro, to making the best roms, with the coolest look. I'll wait a bit for the rom, to be stable as it should be, the minor bugs and glitches to be fixed, and im jumping ahead. I have using ur old roms as daily ones, please, make this one as a daily, stable and bugless rom! Thanks /bow.

thnk;)

well...this is more than stable in my opinion biggrin.gif i may be wrong tho laugh.gif

cheers